Massive Wind Turbine Failures

It is insane to compare this to a oil spill or strip mining for coal. Also, hundreds of people of been known to die in one coal mine coming down on them many times.

This is all a do about nothing. Can it happen? Sure, can your house cave in? Certainly.

lol elektra, you are so funny and ignorant. let me guess, you own exon stock? lol. clean energy is dirty. lol. you are so stupid thinking we can continue to allow a few to fight over oil, gas and coal that's choking us all to death, mother nature included. Now our mother is going to ground us all. please electra, shut up for all our sakes.
lol, haissem123, Solar and Wind Turbines fight over Oil, Gas, and Coal. How much Fossil fuel do you think it takes to make the world's largest industrial sized Solar Farm? How much fossil fuel does it take to make the world's largest Wind Turbine, how much does it take to make 100,000 of the largest Wind Turbines in the World.

You idiots build the biggest things ever created and then act stupid when asked to account for the energy they have consumed.

It is insane to compare this to a oil spill or strip mining for coal. Also, hundreds of people of been known to die in one coal mine coming down on them many times.

This is all a do about nothing. Can it happen? Sure, can your house cave in? Certainly.
Insane to compare? Oh, its only okay to compare if you can portray Oil as evil, we can only say good things about Wind Turbines. Kind of like censorship and a news blackout.

Not exactly on par with the BP Maconda oil spill two years ago killing eleven and purging oil in to the Gulf for weeks

Not exactly on par with the BP Maconda oil spill two years ago killing eleven and purging oil in to the Gulf for weeks
So, can you take a picture of that oil spill, today. Oil cleans up pretty easy. Futher BP needed that Oil to sell to BrightSource so they could build Ivanpah, I guess you figure it takes zero Oil to manufacture, build and install the 100's of thousands of 300 ' tall wind turbines. Spending 9 trillion dollars on Wind Turbines and Solar will require a lot more oil creating a lot more spills.

Wind Turbines are responsible for the Oil they consume in manufacture, in installation, in operation (lubricants for each 5 barrels a year) as well as to repair, recycle and throw away.

Yep, the sad news is all across the Country there is a News' Blackout of Massive Wind Turbines failing.

The good news is that being renewable, Wind Turbines magically repair themselves and continue to simply operate, which saves a lot of money cause we never have to repair the Renewable Blades, they fix themselves.

nn20130316b6a-400x282.jpg

You have provided nothing to support your claim

That makes your post and yourself a fraud.

oil cleans up pretty easy? this from a vip member? very ignorant person?
Do an experiment, take any oil, mix it with water, shake it up, and wait a week and see where all the oil is. Or how difficult is it to clean greasy oily pots? Your greasy oily stove. Hell go dump motor oil on some gravel and see if it stays on the top or not.

I am a VIP? With threads like this, taking my time to respond to your "logic", not with kindergarten one liners, although I will admit its hard to resist the stupid.

Like my last challenge to you, you mentioned an Oil Spill that destroyed something somewhere, 24 hours ago, and in that time you figured out 3 words for VIP, no pictures or more information of that oil spill?

Yep, VIP, taking my time to give you a nice long response, taking the time to see if insulting you can get you motivated enough to go find something to back up your last post.

get back to me, with fact or flame, either way I will play your game

Yep, the sad news is all across the Country there is a News' Blackout of Massive Wind Turbines failing.

The good news is that being renewable, Wind Turbines magically repair themselves and continue to simply operate, which saves a lot of money cause we never have to repair the Renewable Blades, they fix themselves.

Damn, first and foremost it is not a claim I made, these pictures are real. You actually think they are photo shopped and a fraud. That makes your post about the dumbest I have seen in a long time. Oh I know the hype, these things last forever, and here we have an example of the nutty liberal green energy kook, these damned things could fall on their head in high winds and the idiot will blame a conspiracy of republicans. I know we own all the factories in the World, right, so we purposely make these things sub-standard.

Of course, your post might just be from some sort of homosexual thread where you stated the white heterosexuals are all abandoning babies and its only the homosexuals who are saving the abandoned babies, yea that is is, you tried to support that claim with a link to a site that had zero references to the contention you made.

I just about forgot that you had to cut and paste my response to you, and now you are searching for all my posts so I feel so bad I never post against you again.

I think its starting to work. Please don't call me a fraud in my own thread, pleassssssssse.

of course you would be off topic but tell everyone here how its us heterosexuals that only abandon and abuse children and its you homosexuals who are trying to save them, throw in your position on abortion at the same time.

or just cut and paste my comment to you, that you like so much.

So smart, yet the best response you found to use, is my response to you, I bet everyone will think you are as smart as me, ha, ha, ha!

Damn, first and foremost it is not a claim I made, these pictures are real. You actually think they are photo shopped and a fraud. That makes your post about the dumbest I have seen in a long time. Oh I know the hype, these things last forever, and here we have an example of the nutty liberal green energy kook, these damned things could fall on their head in high winds and the idiot will blame a conspiracy of republicans. I know we own all the factories in the World, right, so we purposely make these things sub-standard.

Of course, your post might just be from some sort of homosexual thread where you stated the white heterosexuals are all abandoning babies and its only the homosexuals who are saving the abandoned babies, yea that is is, you tried to support that claim with a link to a site that had zero references to the contention you made.

I just about forgot that you had to cut and paste my response to you, and now you are searching for all my posts so I feel so bad I never post against you again.

I think its starting to work. Please don't call me a fraud in my own thread, pleassssssssse.

of course you would be off topic but tell everyone here how its us heterosexuals that only abandon and abuse children and its you homosexuals who are trying to save them, throw in your position on abortion at the same time.

So smart, yet the best response you found to use, is my response to you, I bet everyone will think you are as smart as me, ha, ha, ha!

Yet here you are, giving me another opportunity, to make another post, which a lot of people read, it is off topic per my OP but as you wish, after all you are keeping another thread of mine active, which is kind of cool. How does that go, even negative news or something is good news? And I am surprised, this thread has about the most views of any thread I have created, and seriously, you are a part of that, so I think you for this moment, once again.

I doubt you read this, HuH?
Anyhow, this is the story, syriusly claims that heterosexuals abandon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of children every year, and linked to a "study" that supported said assertion. I followed the link and it had nothing to do with Abandoned children. Hence I called syriusly a fraud, syriusly hence is so upset, in a homosexual thread, at me, that syriusly goes to my profile to find me, cuts and pastes my statement, giving me the opportunity to show the sheer madness of what we are up against.

So, to get on point, this is not some joke thread of pics that exaggerate facts. These are pics of failed government policies, an extreme viewpoint that is relentless, relentless because the reward is literally Trillions of Dollars.

Can anyone put a price tag on all these Wind Turbine failures? If we are to listen to the government that is busy shoving same-sex marriage down our throats, there are no failures, even when confronted with pics. Literally when confronted with facts.

Here I am a nobody on a message board, but we can see that there is some asshole liberal who thinks what I spoke, a liberal who thinks that my free speech must be stopped, and if not stopped I must be denigrated.

Will anyone read to the end of my thoughts, which is here, which is not my end, for I have had an epiphany, I feel lucky, in the past people did not have the freedom to say what I say, we could not speak out against government policies.

I do not doubt if Liberals had the power, Conservatives would be the new holocaust.

As the noose of reality and finite resources begins to tighten around the neck of mankind do not expect to hear those in charge to scream out warnings from the roof tops. The few mutterings we hear will be from people tagged as "gloom and doomers" who only see the glass half empty and are incapable of seeing it is really half full. When we approach the tipping point promises of easier, cheaper, and ever better ways of postponing the inevitable will prove to be an illusion. Problems will begin to materialize on a daily basis and reality will be both abrupt and harsh.

As I ponder our fate is it possible the "collective human-race" is also governed by the "Peter principle" and if so, how will humanity escape this trap? The Peter Principle is the notion that people are promoted as long as they are competent, but at some point will fail to get promoted beyond a certain job because they no-longer succeed. This means people rise to their level of incompetence and stay there, such is the state of those we have chosen to lead by making promises and promoting easy answers. The article below looks into the cost of failing to plan long-term and questions if "collectively" mankind is incompetent.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2014/12/does-peter-principle-apply-to-mankind.html

so how much wind-turbine-juice spilled into the water table?
Wind Turbines are not an alternative to using Oil, Oil is not used to make electricity. If anything the each Wind Turbine increases the use of Oil, and not just raw crude but highly refined high quality lubricants. How much? 5-55 gallon drums? A year! Multiply that buy 100,000's of Wind Turbines.

As the noose of reality and finite resources begins to tighten around the neck of mankind do not expect to hear those in charge to scream out warnings from the roof tops. The few mutterings we hear will be from people tagged as "gloom and doomers" who only see the glass half empty and are incapable of seeing it is really half full. When we approach the tipping point promises of easier, cheaper, and ever better ways of postponing the inevitable will prove to be an illusion. Problems will begin to materialize on a daily basis and reality will be both abrupt and harsh.

As I ponder our fate is it possible the "collective human-race" is also governed by the "Peter principle" and if so, how will humanity escape this trap? The Peter Principle is the notion that people are promoted as long as they are competent, but at some point will fail to get promoted beyond a certain job because they no-longer succeed. This means people rise to their level of incompetence and stay there, such is the state of those we have chosen to lead by making promises and promoting easy answers. The article below looks into the cost of failing to plan long-term and questions if "collectively" mankind is incompetent.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2014/12/does-peter-principle-apply-to-mankind.html
It is an excellent point. These Wind Turbines are short lived machines, produced by Heavy Industry, total cost? Trillions. That is the cost to refine raw materials. Big money for little return.

, I'm talking about BTUs being burned in producing parts, constantly inspecting and replacing parts with short lifespans. At some point you are not creating enough "net gain" in energy from the total energy produced minus energy expended to claim a major victory in resolving your energy problem

20130509100428348.jpg

Wind Turbines are not an alternative to using Oil, Oil is not used to make electricity.

Are you sure?

yes
20130509100428348.jpg

I see your random photo, and raise you a pie chart
View attachment 36681
The bearings of a Wind Turbine in a Wind Turbine failure thread, you consider random?

A pie chart? You pie charts shows I was correct. Oil is not used as a source of Energy that Wind or Solar will replace.

That little slice you make a claim to, is less that 1% and does not represent Oil. It represents waste gases at best, nothing more. Try linking and going to the source, IEA website for a better understanding of what you posted, from them.

Forum List

Back