MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Are you done bragging that you wasted 250 grand at Harvard?
You must be a sock for Joe Biden, Sally, because your reasoning is like a dog-faced pony soldier junkie needing a cognitive test. Have any more total non sequiturs on why you don't know shit about earthquakes? What next, fault lines in Siberia?
An uneducated fool like you will answer earthquakes when ask what do seismometers detect, however this is wrong because seismometers do not detect earthquakes. See kid a seismometer detects seismic waves no matter whether the source is an earthquake, volcanic eruption, or a conventional or nuclear blast. A seismologist is trained to interpret the wave signatures to determine the source and or make predictions. An earthquake, (tectonic plate shifting) is only one source of seismic waves.

Please continue mocking yourself
I guess I'm too uneducated a fool to understand why someone would spend 20 posts arguing semantics? Are you so insecure you need to save face that bad? I've already proven you wrong 10 different ways. Deal with it Little Man.

Perhaps you can guide me to that textbook which explains when the word earthquake used for thousands of years to refer to any violent shaking of the ground became changed to only meaning those which can be scientifically measured with sensitive instruments to have occurred through movements of plates deep underground?

Perhaps then you can illuminate us poor, dark souls what we call it then when an asteroid impacts the Earth sending massive earthquakes in all directions? What painstaking, needledick anal retentive dancing on the head of a pin explanation do you have for us there?

Curious people just want to see how big of an ass you really are. :smoke:

You must be a sock for Joe Biden, Sally, because your reasoning is like a dog-faced pony soldier junkie needing a cognitive test. Have any more total non sequiturs on why you don't know shit about earthquakes? What next, fault lines in Siberia?
An uneducated fool like you will answer earthquakes when ask what do seismometers detect, however this is wrong because seismometers do not detect earthquakes. See kid a seismometer detects seismic waves no matter whether the source is an earthquake, volcanic eruption, or a conventional or nuclear blast. A seismologist is trained to interpret the wave signatures to determine the source and or make predictions. An earthquake, (tectonic plate shifting) is only one source of seismic waves.

I guess I'm too uneducated a fool to understand why someone would spend 20 posts arguing semantics? Are you so insecure you need to save face that bad? I've already proven you wrong 10 different ways. Deal with it Little Man.

Perhaps you can guide me to that textbook which explains when the word earthquake used for thousands of years to refer to any violent shaking of the ground became changed to only meaning those which can be scientifically measured with sensitive instruments to have occurred through movements of plates deep underground?

Perhaps then you can illuminate us poor, dark souls what we call it then when an asteroid impacts the Earth sending massive earthquakes in all directions? What painstaking, needledick anal retentive dancing on the head of a pin explanation do you have for us there?

Typical causes of seismic waves

1. Earthquakes
2. Volcanic eruptions or magma movement that may be related to earthquakes and or fault lines
3. Large chemical explosions
4. Nuclear testing
5. Large landslides
6. Toobboob stomping her little feets

1. Earthquakes
2. Volcanic eruptions or magma movement that may be related to earthquakes and or fault lines
4. Nuclear testing
5. Large landslides

You just go right on creating your own mini-world of definitions Sally to support your little bubble universe. Care to tell us what book you got that out of and page? Got a link? This is really getting to be hilarious! Do tell us more. :popcorn:

Lebanese immigrants in LA have laid waste to the consulate there, including stepping on photos of the country's leaders

"I will be doing a news conference on the ChinaVirus, the just announced very good economic numbers, and the improving economy, at 7pm from Bedminster, NJ. the subject of the Beirut catastrophe will be discussed.

Had a lengthy discussion this morning with Macron concerning numerous subjects, but in particular the catastrophic event which took place in Beirut

At 3pm this afternoon, spoke to President Aoun of Lebanon to inform him that 3 large aircraft are on the way, loaded up with Medical Supplies, Food and Water. Also, First Responders, Technicians, Doctors, and Nurses on the way.

We will be having a conference call on Sunday with Macron, leaders of Lebanon, and leaders from various other parts of the world. Everyone wants to help!" - President Trump

1. Earthquakes
4. Nuclear testing
5. Large landslides

You just go right on creating your own mini-world of definitions Sally to support your little bubble universe. Care to tell us what book you got that out of and page? Got a link? This is really getting to be hilarious! Do tell us more. :popcorn:
Would you like to explain in detail how the Teton fault is not associated with the Yellowstone plateau? Or better yet please explain how vulcanism is not related to fault lines...............................

Seriously are you the moronic federal bureau of idiots agent who shot up the crowd while breakdancing

Or are you the DEA BLM retard who shot himself in a schoolroom full of traumatized kids

i was never an angry person, now, i'm a pitbull

let's turn horror into action

after the BOOM, the world won't surrender, it will BLOOM

large protest planned today in Beirut at 10 AM ET, 5 PM Beirut time

i'll be watching on TV and updating y'all if something happens

Would you like to explain in detail how the Teton fault is not associated with the Yellowstone plateau? Or better yet please explain how vulcanism is not related to fault lines.
No, I'd much rather stick to the actual topic, Sally, or at least hear you just once actually answer the question or address the material put before you without you trying to divert to a new topic with another strawman argument.

straw-man1.jpg

members of parliament Nadim Gemayel and Paula Yacoubian have resigned in protest. they were the only good ones!

When I was a kid, I knew an acquaintance of a rich friend who messed around with bombs (not just firecrackers, barrel bombs, and M-80s) and blew his parents garage up and his appendage. I've forgotten what got blown off. Anyway, how do people end up getting this ammonium nitrate? And how did they have around 2,750 tons of it just sitting around for six years?

For context, the Oklahoma City bombers used 2 tons of ammonium nitrate to build the bomb that blew open the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building way back in 1995, a deadly explosion that killed 168 people.

So today's punk rich kid could have a ton or so and level his block? The internet is a scary place.

Kataeb Party leader Sami Gemayel at funeral: "it's like the lebanese have been nailed to the cross...all my party's members of parliament are resigning!"

he got a standing ovation

Would you like to explain in detail how the Teton fault is not associated with the Yellowstone plateau? Or better yet please explain how vulcanism is not related to fault lines.
No, I'd much rather stick to the actual topic, Sally, or at least hear you just once actually answer the question or address the material put before you without you trying to divert to a new topic with another strawman argument.

View attachment 372456
So says the little girl who actually believes that a tremor is the same thing as an earthquake.

Tell us is a nuclear blast the same thing as a volcanic eruption just because they are both picked up by a sensor?

You also failed to explain how the Teton fault does not effect the Yellowstone plateau

Come back when you finish your GED

Forum List

Back