Massive Dump Of Hunter's Communications With Business Partners

Frackless Fingering Joe to a massive dump in the debate last night. No oil! No gas!
Bye bye PA, OH, FLA ,MI, WI.

What a dumb ass
I've been watching the Olympic's swimming backstroke event all day.... MY Gawd... full damage control mode...

Imagine Nancy,Chuckie, Hitlary and the Kenyan screaming at the TV " You're not supposed to tell people the truth you senile old bastard!".

Damn, I didn't think we could get anymore today but here's a massive trove down in the article.

The messages span the globe from China to Romania, and appear to show efforts by the former vice president's son, who graduated from Yale Law School and founded Rosemont Seneca Partners – but has acknowledged struggling with drugs and making bad decisions – to seek to cash in on his famous name.

The messages were reproduced by conservative outlets including Fox News and The Federalist without any indication of who had provided them.

Many are pictures taken of a Blackberry with the original messages on them, making it more difficult to verify that they were sent and received by Hunter and the people named in them, including his uncle James Biden. The device featured in many of the shots appears to have a cracked screen.

Do we really have to wonder who provided them? Fox News and the Federalist is conspiring with Putin.
You tried that back in 2016 and it turned out you were sucking Putin's Gold Member and you got caught.

Forum List

Back