Massachusetts has been sued over colluding with Google to put spyware on residents' phones

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Stalin smiles.
The Left have always been authoritarian anti-American Commies.

The spyware in question was a COVID contact-tracing app, which was nominally entirely voluntary but became rather less so when citizens failed to volunteer.

According to the suit, the software was installed without the users' awareness or permission, reinstalled itself automatically if it was removed, and communicated with other nearby devices over Bluetooth.

Bonus:
Massachusetts' Attorney General has filed for dismissal because they’ve stopped doing it now and at this point who cares if they violated the Constitutional Rights of citizens, so let’s all just act like it never happened.

Well, that is pretty damn fucked up. The people were like "no thanks" and the Govt was like "fuck you, here it is anyhow".

Also a good reminder to check your "all apps" section of your phone on a regular basis. I know I am not very good at doing that but will be better about it in the future.

Stalin smiles.

The spyware in question was a COVID contact-tracing app, which was nominally entirely voluntary but became rather less so when citizens failed to volunteer.

According to the suit, the software was installed without the users' awareness or permission, reinstalled itself automatically if it was removed, and communicated with other nearby devices over Bluetooth.

Bonus:
Massachusetts' Attorney General has filed for dismissal because they’ve stopped doing it now and at this point who cares if they violated the Constitutional Rights of citizens, so let’s all just act like it never happened.

Infuriating.

Stalin smiles.

Bonus:

NO! Tell me it ain't so. The left conspiring with social media to spy on those who disagree with them? I bet it doesn't stop at Massachusetts. The Biden administration's fingerprints will also be found.

Linky to what? Maybe you should reread my post. I said their fingerprints will be found, not that they were found. You can't post a linky to an opinion. However, we do have the facts that Democrats in Massachusetts abused their power. And, a recent court ruling stopped the Biden administration from talking with social media. Do you need a linky for that?

Well, that is pretty damn fucked up. The people were like "no thanks" and the Govt was like "fuck you, here it is anyhow".

Also a good reminder to check your "all apps" section of your phone on a regular basis. I know I am not very good at doing that but will be better about it in the future.
Don't panic but you and I are in agreement on this.

Don't panic but you and I are in agreement on this.

:eusa_clap:

hell082way_wide-d452268a5a1fd0fbc7351a269588579ff078053d-s1400-c100.jpg

Stalin smiles.

Bonus:

Google is liberal, not leftist.

But they collude in or initiate all manner of criminal action all the time; these stories are common.

Google may be your friend, but she's also sleeping with your husband. (And keeping notes about it.)

But they collude in or initiate all manner of criminal action all the time; these stories are common.

Google may be your friend, but she's also sleeping with your husband. (And keeping notes about it.)

No, Google is authoritarian. Full stop. They are NOT your friend, they want to control your life.

Google worked with the ChiCom government to censor the internet in China.
Google is full Commie Leftard.

Forum List

Back