Massachusetts Gov Bans Reusable Grocery Bags

I'm confused.... I thought the planet was going to cease to exist if we DIDN'T use re-usable bags?

fafc4b393358f353130b3aa72abc7687.jpg

I'm confused.... I thought the planet was going to cease to exist if we DIDN'T use re-usable bags?

View attachment 315354
The planet has been here for four billion years, and it has not even had a midlife crisis yet.

How DARE you!

View attachment 315367

I see that face and I feel like smashing something. My God!

View attachment 315377
I loved that show.
Until just now.

Had a thread on this a few weeks ago and the Leftards went apeshit saying how stupid I was for raising the issue.

Fantastic Idea!!!!

Putin did fire you. You're getting weak!
And you are one of the morons claiming reusable bags can’t spread the virus.

I wrote disposable was "fantastic."

You seem a bit testy, you getting Russian unemployment?

And you are one of the morons claiming reusable bags can’t spread the virus.

And you are one of the morons who think "reusable" bags actually get reused instead of just buying more of them at the supermarket. They are just another libtard scam to raise money for their pet projects, while actually harming the environment.

Had a thread on this a few weeks ago and the Leftards went apeshit saying how stupid I was for raising the issue.

I was sort of confused by the whole thing around here as well. Just a couple of weeks ago, some of the stores were telling the people to bring their own bags, and now suddenly what was required is now forbidden.

I use tote bags because I got tired of the crappy plastic ones tearing and dropping heavy cans and stuff on my frigging toes.

Forum List

Back