Mass Psychosis — How an Entire Population Becomes Mentally Ill

This is another one of those threads that Trumpsters start, trying to turn a point made about them in the opposite direction.

They see it said about them by many, it triggers them, so they point it back. Evidently this is how they comfort themselves.

Look at the history of cults: Only they know The Truth, the rest of the planet is the evil enemy, so any tactic is fully justified.

Thanks For Sharing Your Insights With Us.

"Worst of all, a psychotic mob will engage in atrocities that any solitary individual within the group would normally never consider. Yet through it all, those affected remain unaware of their condition and cannot recognize the error in their ways."

Sounds so familiar. I read today that local reckless driving arrests are up 15%. DUI up considerably higher as well. People need to chill out.

We have a lefty poster here saying people who chose not to get vaccinated are vermin and need to be exterminated. This is the same person who's infected God knows how many people because he thinks he cannot spread Covid because he's vaccinated.

This is another one of those threads that Trumpsters start, trying to turn a point made about them in the opposite direction.

They see it said about them by many, it triggers them, so they point it back. Evidently this is how they comfort themselves.

Look at the history of cults: Only they know The Truth, the rest of the planet is the evil enemy, so any tactic is fully justified.
trumpsters.jpg

This would have been good to refer after Trump won in 2016. Especially great to use that term now on those unhinged demos who still are in their basements staying bitter.

So you could not refute anything in my post. Excellent.

it hit a 10 year peak a few months after that

Yes, the left does have that mass psychosis.

Personally I think Biden is a fucking moron and that the Dems just care about the Dems.

But yes, the vaccine does help. It helps in the same way the flu shot does.
I don't really think so,

If dems only cared about dems, there would be no Manchins or Sinemas and everybody would march lockstep.

Forum List

Back