Mass. National Guard Activated to help migrant families

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Up to 250 National Guard members were deployed Wednesday to at least 40 hotels and motels that don't have service providers.

Gov. Maura Healey said they'll coordinate access to meals, medical care and transportation.

Massachusetts National Guard members were officially deployed as "rapid response teams" Wednesday to assist with the state's bursting migrant shelters, as pressure mounts for President Biden to address the crisis in the state.

The move to deploy 250 members comes as Democrat Gov. Maura Healey declared a state of emergency several weeks ago because of the strain on the shelter system.

"Massachusetts is in a state of emergency, and we need all hands-on deck to meet this moment and ensure families have access to safe shelter and basic services," Healy said in a statement.
giphy.gif

King, Kerry, and Warren need to open up their mansions to these poor people don't you think?

I found it interesting that the Massholes bound themselves by law to see to the illegal's needs.

Such is the price of virtue-signaling.....Of course they are now trying to pass that price on to the US taxpayer.

Seeing as how Massachusetts has 8 sanctuary cities, the irony is delicious. :laughing0301:

Seeing as how Massachusetts has 8 sanctuary cities, the irony is delicious. :laughing0301:
Unless I misread the whole state is a sanctuary state.

Yep.

Unless I misread the whole state is a sanctuary state.

Yep.

Interesting. The first 10 website results I found didn't say they were a sanctuary state. They must have became one after those articles were published.

Put these stories in current events or politics!!! They need to be seen!!!!

If you put them here, then the Dims on the board will just ignore this forum. We need it put in their faces, so they'll see how out of control this issue has become!!

Everything in it's place.

These are current news stories, that highlight the Dimocrat party's disastrous border policies. They need to be seen and discussed.
The members of the left on this board, will simply not bother coming here, because they know this is a huge week spot for them. These stories need to be rubbed in their face.

Americans last

and

Illegal savages first , for the traitor in Chief and puppeteers, from this stolen Administration.

Forum List

Back