Mass Graves Found At Gaza Hospitals

Those IDF thugs have gone full on SS, we need an investigation into this, reports of executed Palestinians in mass graves with hands tied and bullet wounds some with organs missing at the Hospitals.

A simple Google search before posting the above drivel would've made wonders for your future credibility.

The mass grave was dug in January by Palestinians.

Here's more proof that the mass grave was dug by Palestinians:

Nice of Hamas to recycle for their disinformation campaign though. Nothing like preserving the environment, I always say.

A simple Google search before posting the above drivel would've made wonders for your future credibility.

The mass grave was dug in January by Palestinians.

Here's more proof that the mass grave was dug by Palestinians:

Nice of Hamas to recycle for their disinformation campaign though. Nothing like preserving the environment, I always say.
Yes you always have an excuse for war crimes.

BTW, why aren't the US State Department, Scholz, Biden, Ursula von der Leyen screaming for a new Bucha?

LOL
It blows my mind how people with a brain, just accept propaganda from a terrorist group that are in the middle of a war, as gospel.
Whats even funnier is, this is all recycled bullshit. This was in the news months ago. But HAMAS used it to their advantage because people have a memory of a dead ant.
Lolz

LOL
It blows my mind how people with a brain, just accept propaganda from a terrorist group that are in the middle of a war, as gospel.
Whats even funnier is, this is all recycled bullshit. This was in the news months ago. But HAMAS used it to their advantage because people have a memory of a dead ant.
Lolz
What blows my mind is how some people believe everything that the Israelis and the US says, the Israelis have just been exposed once again lying about UNWRA being involved in the October 7th attack, you can't believe a word they say.

What blows my mind is how some people believe everything that the Israelis and the US says, the Israelis have just been exposed once again lying about UNWRA being involved in the October 7th attack, you can't believe a word they say.
Yeah, I would deflect too.

Forum List

Back