Maryland man, 46, is charged after shooting dead his pharmacist brother and his wife for 'killing people with the COVID shot'

No, but I remember Ronald Reagan opening up the doors to the asylums and putting them on the streets, single-handedly increasing the homeless problem 1000 fold overnight.

There is no such thing as a conservative solution. Only conservative catastrophes

You mean after the democrats demanded they be let loose? Right?

You mean after the democrats demanded they be let loose? Right?

Actually. No. Jimmy Carter signed the law which provided additional federal funding of Reagan stripped it out in his first budget to afford a bigger military.

A mentally unstable Maryland man shot dead his brother and sister-in-law because he was convinced his sibling - a pharmacist - was 'killing people with the Covid-19 vaccine,' according to court documents revealed Wednesday.

Jeffrey Burnham, 46, of Cumberland, began his murderous spree by first stabbing to death his mother's childhood friend and stealing her car so he could drive to his brother's house, cops said.

‘[Burnham] stated to Evelyn that he wanted to confront Brian about the government poisoning people with COVID vaccines and that he repeatedly stated, 'Brian knows something,'" read charging documents filed in a Howard County court.

This should be interesting.
sad….frankly i’m surprised there isn’t more of this…Harris, Cuomo etc rhetoric during the 2020 election about distrusting the vaccine has some serious consequences…in particular with the already mentally ill, like this guy

Most are.
Yeah, no doubt most mentally ill are harmless, except for all the mass murderers and serial killers who jump out at people with a machete.

Reminds me of the Douglas Adams title in his Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series: the editors of the Guide stripped his rather long entry about Earth to two words: "Mostly Harmless."

Yeah, no doubt most mentally ill are harmless, except for all the mass murderers and serial killers who jump out at people with a machete.

Reminds me of the Douglas Adams title in his Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series: the editors of the Guide stripped his rather long entry about Earth to two words: "Mostly Harmless."
…what about the “normal” people who are mass murderers and serial killers…like the guy who shot up a concert in Vegas? No mental illness.

…what about the “normal” people who are mass murderers and serial killers…like the guy who shot up a concert in Vegas? No mental illness.
There is the circular reasoning thing, whereby we assume somebody who shoots 50-some people from a hotel window is probably far from normal on the face of it -----

Works for me. Lots of times the crazies get killed by police before they can be given a mental-health test. But they're crazy, all right, IMO.

Forum List

Back