Market hits 24,000

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

You don't get it because you don't understand anything about basic economics, and how Obama's Federal Reserve dealt with the declining market. 2009 was immediately after the FED began printing money like crazy, roughly $85 billion dollars per month which eventually added up to trillions and went on for 6 years. That money was being used to buy up debt and to artificially shore up a failing market. The Federal Reserve's balance sheet rose from $850 billion before the crisis to over $4 trillion.When OBama left office, the FED owned 30% of all outstanding US government securities and 40% of all mortgage-backed securities. However economic growth, employment, housing, and personal income remained stagnant throughout Obama's administration. QE was like putting lipstick on a pig, and did very little to help the economy, besides benefiting Wall Street. It should also be noted that Obama's QE was the single largest shift ever in wealth, from middle class savers to rich Wall Street investors. That it took place under a Democratic president who came into office championing wealth redistribution in the other direction, is yet one more stain on the legacy of that cocksucker.

Donald Trump's gains however, have real growth to back up the market numbers.

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

You don't get it because you don't understand anything about basic economics, and how Obama's Federal Reserve dealt with the declining market. 2009 was immediately after the FED began printing money like crazy, roughly $85 billion dollars per month which eventually added up to trillions and went on for 6 years. That money was being used to buy up debt and to artificially shore up a failing market. The Federal Reserve's balance sheet rose from $850 billion before the crisis to over $4 trillion.When OBama left office, the FED owned 30% of all outstanding US government securities and 40% of all mortgage-backed securities. However economic growth, employment, housing, and personal income remained stagnant throughout Obama's administration. QE was like putting lipstick on a pig, and did very little to help the economy, besides benefiting Wall Street. It should also be noted that Obama's QE was the single largest shift ever in wealth, from middle class savers to rich Wall Street investors. That it took place under a Democratic president who came into office championing wealth redistribution in the other direction, is yet one more stain on the legacy of that cocksucker.

:lol: I'm invested in the market Spunkles. I watch it regularly. And I see a slanted line going up in the same angle since 2009.

I see though I should have invested in partisan hackery. If you believe you can pin this shit on Presidents I've got some nice seashore property in Hungary I can show you.

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

:lol: I'm invested in the market Spunkles. I watch it regularly. And I see a slanted line going up in the same angle since 2009.

I see though I should have invested in partisan hackery. If you believe you can pin this shit on Presidents I've got some nice seashore property in Hungary I can show you.

You don’t know dick about the market. I’m a former trader, and everyone who’s has been or is associated with the business of the stock market knows markets ran in spite of Hussein. The market came back from the lows because the TARP worked, numerous rounds of quanitative easing and low interest rates.

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

Correlation causality

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

Correlation causality

The thread title? Yeah apparently. It's how partisan hackery works. If something good happens it was "my" guy in the WH or else it's "in spite of your guy" in the WH. Weasel words come cheap.

Oh and I'm a trader too, also a brain surgeon, banker, Formula One driver, King of Chile and the inventor of the doughnut.

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

Leftists hate capitalism so they don’t bother to understand it. It causes them to deny reality and make shit up.

This economy is Donald Trump’s economy. It’s just a simple fact.

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

Correlation causality

The thread title? Yeah apparently. It's how partisan hackery works. If something good happens it was "my" guy in the WH or else it's "in spite of your guy" in the WH. Weasel words come cheap.

Oh and I'm a trader too, also a brain surgeon, banker, Formula One driver, King of Chile and the inventor of the doughnut.

Being a trader is not that impressive, numb-nuts. You should have seen the idiots I worked with. You said you didn’t understand the joke, so one can only conclude you feel Obama is responsible for this bull market. Ok, pogo, so what policies of Obama’s was the catalyst in the markets going higher? The regulations? The higher taxes? The stimulus, which did nothing but bail out the states?

I don't get it.

dow-jones-10y.png

Where's the joke?

Correlation causality

Being a trader is not that impressive, numb-nuts. You should have seen the idiots I worked with. You said you didn’t understand the joke, so one can only conclude you feel Obama is responsible for this bull market. Ok, pogo, so what policies of Obama’s was the catalyst in the markets going higher? The regulations? The higher taxes? The stimulus, which did nothing but bail out the states?

I didn't even make such a point. Nor would I.

But yes I said I didn't get the joke, with all the OP's emoticons.

Thanks Obama!

:rofl::laugh::lmao::biggrin::funnyface::fu:

Since he ran away can you essplain where the joke is?

Correlation causality

But yes I said I didn't get the joke, with all the OP's emoticons. Since he ran away can you essplain what the joke is?

The joke is that Obama had something to do with the bull market. You knew what the joke was, and you claimed it wasn’t funny because he is responsible for the upturn.

Correlation causality

But yes I said I didn't get the joke, with all the OP's emoticons. Since he ran away can you essplain what the joke is?

The joke is that Obama had something to do with the bull market. You knew what the joke was, and you claimed it wasn’t funny because he is responsible for the upturn.

OK so it's not funny since he's "responsible for the upturn" and that's still going on.
I think that's what I already noted. So ----- where's the joke?

Never mind, it's not your joke. OP ran away. And I can see why.

Correlation causality

The joke is that Obama has absolutely nothing to do with today's exploding economy. We're entering a new era of prosperity, in spite of everything Obama did to denigrate this country.

Correlation causality

The joke is that Obama has absolutely nothing to do with today's exploding economy. We're entering a new era of prosperity, in spite of everything Obama did to denigrate this country.

uh HUH. But Rump does, in less than a year, right?

Now that you put it that way, yeah that is funny.

:lol:

Correlation causality

That’s what I was saying. To say Obama had something to do with it is a joke. Pogo is the one claiming a thank you to obozo is appropriate

That’s what I was saying. To say Obama had something to do with it is a joke. Pogo is the one claiming a thank you to obozo is appropriate

Actual, I didn't bring up an "Obozo". I claimed nothing as to causations whatsoever.

I simply asked what the joke was, predicted it would be "when something positive happens it's either because of my guy or in spite of your guy" --- and I was proven exactly right. And y'all walked right into it like a door.

Now THAT's funny. :D

You are correct. Trump turned it all around in less that one year Imagine the great thing that are going to happen in the US during the next 3-7 years.

You will be amazed. :biggrin:

10/4.

You are correct. Trump turned it all around in less that one year Imagine the great thing that are going to happen in the US during the next 3-7 years.

That's kind of why I posted that ten-year chart at the beginning. I could smell this post coming.
Smell it I tell ya.

I see a "turnaround" on it yes. Eight years ago. Lemme guess, Rump has a magic time machine on his teleprompter, same as O'bama did when he got into office and retroactively caused the collapse of four months prior so he could get elected?

Yeah that's the ticket.

That's kind of why I posted that ten-year chart at the beginning. I could smell this post coming.
Smell it I tell ya.

I see a "turnaround" on it yes. Eight years ago. Lemme guess, Rump has a magic time machine on his teleprompter, same as O'bama did when he got into office and retroactively caused the collapse of four months prior so he could get elected?

Yeah that's the ticket.

That's fine. You don't have to take part in the great American prosperity coming this way. That's more for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back