Mark Levin: "The Democrat Party must be obliterated"...let's do it together with an oppo research thread that exposes the Dems! we're on to you, Dems!

---Levin: ‘I Am Not Voting for Donald Trump,’ ‘Count Me As Never Trump’---

Trump pissed off a lot of Party stalwarts with his tariff policies and his allowing senior to get cheaper drugs from outside the country. Republicans don't really like 'free markets' and consumer choices, despite all their noises and many shills running around to message boards lying about their agendas.

"After we've achieved historic turnout in '08 & '12, especially in the AFRICAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY, I will consider it a PERSONAL INSULT, an insult to MY LEGACY, IF THIS COMMUNITY lets down it's guard & FAILS to activate itself in this election" ~Barack Obama, 2016

Obama lost the bet when Hillary fell at Trump's feet in the election

"After we've achieved historic turnout in '08 & '12, especially in the AFRICAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY, I will consider it a PERSONAL INSULT, an insult to MY LEGACY, IF THIS COMMUNITY lets down it's guard & FAILS to activate itself in this election" ~Barack Obama, 2016

Obama lost the bet when Hillary fell at Trump's feet in the election
You know she won the popular vote, right?

Aaaaaand, the next thread created by this demented OP will be bashing Mark Levin and conservatives and Orange Man BAD.
:rolleyes:

People forget Barack Obama won his first seat w/a dirty trick. In 1996, Obama upset incumbent State Sen. Alice Palmer by challenging her candidacy petition signatures (based on people using maiden names & other bs), disqualifying her from the primary right before the election.

Cv_V729W8AEV0R6

He's just a shit stirring troll.
But hey it's the internet......to be expected I guess.
i have the right to criticize both parties. whenever i want. and to praise them. whenever i want.

deal with it

Forum List

Back