Marjorie Taylor Greene Fined For Refusing To Wear A Mask

awwwww.... the poor little cloven hooved hybrid refuses to follow the rules.

& awwwwwww .... the poor little trump humper OP thinks it's 'communism'.

:auiqs.jpg:

So when the House goes to the gop next year can they forgive the fines?

It depends on what you're asking me. If you're asking me if they can abolish them then yes definitely. If you're asking me whether they can overlook them and the people that fined them for not muzzling up like dogs then no, I don't think so.

It depends on what you're asking me. If you're asking me if they can abolish them then yes definitely. If you're asking me whether they can overlook them and the people that fined them for not muzzling up like dogs then no, I don't think so.
The first part, the second part goes without saying.

There should be a mattock handle beside each congress-critter's desk so they can do the needful if the occasion arises. ;)

lol.gif

Congress will deduct the fine from her pay. There is a way for her to avoid the fine. However, it depends whether she needs her salary to live on or not.

Congress will deduct the fine from her pay. There is a way for her to avoid the fine. However, it depends whether she needs her salary to live on or not.

So in other words,.. none of this is considered wrong to you.

So in other words,.. none of this is considered wrong to you.

not wanting a fucking virus to spread is not wrong.

what is wrong is being so fucking selfish that masking up is too much of a burden to the weak minded.

perhaps next time you go out, someone not wearing a mask can cough all over you!

awwwww.... the poor little cloven hooved hybrid refuses to follow the rules.

& awwwwwww .... the poor little trump humper OP thinks it's 'communism'.

:auiqs.jpg:
Aw, the wittle conformist girly man got that stuff between his legs.
Aw, girly man puttin' out for the state, all giggly and stuff.

Forum List

Back