Marjorie Taylor Greene explains why she hates being in Congress

Obama hated being in Congress too. The difference is that he understood what was being discussed, didn't like the process and wanted to actually contribute something to the national dialogue. MTG has zero idea what she is doing, refuses to learn anything, and continues to be a side show reminding us of the vast academic wasteland that is the South.
He was a constitutional lawyer. She was a business woman. Lawyers do better in Congress.

Let her go! One less kook in the GOP Caucus (unless another kook replaces her).

She's right again. But Asli was the wrong race and the wrong political party

Being the fact she had been in the military she knew what she was doing was wrong.
th

I see....... So being in the military makes her even less of a citizen of this country in your eyes.

*****SMILE******

:)

She took an oath to protect the US,

I'm sure an unarmed female protestor constitutes a major domestic terrorist in your eyes.

Will they be using fifty cal machine guns to take out baby strollers on the Capitol lawns because they might pose a threat to 'your democracy' next?

I can tell you never served.

I was going to say the same about you.

th

*****SMILE*****

What is her complaint about money? So living like a regular person, who makes alot less than she does, is miserable. What does that say for the vast percentage of working people? Are they miserable too? What do her words say about the american dream?

She has it soooo tough. She is practically in the poor house. She's living on a lot lot lot lot more than 90 percent of us and complaining. Yet she would be the first to tell us how good we have it. Hypocrisy defined.

I'm sure an unarmed female protestor constitutes a major domestic terrorist in your eyes.

Will they be using fifty cal machine guns to take out baby strollers on the Capitol lawns because they might pose a threat to 'your democracy' next?

I was going to say the same about you.

th

*****SMILE*****

Then you remembered I did.

Forum List

Back