Margaret Sanger on the Greatest Sin

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The original leftist. She left a great legacy stamping out the "human weeds"

Too many women died in childbirth.. others died of repeated pregnancies and/ or miscarriages.

Oh. So the way to cure dangerous pregnancies is to kill the baby just in case.

Go have your lungs removed today. You might get lung cancer some day.

What? She believed that Negro children have disease from their parents, have no chance in the world to be a human being, and are delinquents and prisoners? But infidelity is ok?

Ok lady.

Yep.

Took my kids to Boston years ago. Some museum has a shrine up to this hag. I get up there and start telling my kids all about what she REALLY believed and did mostly about black people

Miserable hag docents weren't too happy with me.

Too bad for them....

Yes. The concept is Utopia with these people. A Utopia that will never exist

All these leftist hags are demonic...................I guess if I was that butt friggin ugly, I'd be the same way....lol.....j/k

Imagine living with a soul that infested with hate though. No wonder they're miserable.

Last I read, 1/3 of all black babies are killed by their mother before they draw their first breath

So you never used birth control?

She died in 1966. There was hardly any "birth control" when Sanger was filmed in that video. Sanger's idea of "birth control" was ripping the baby out of the womb and smashing his or her head against the table.

Are we to pretend you're so stupid that you don't understand the difference between preventing a pregnancy and killing a created, unique human life?

Or are you that stupid?
You're on fire young lady here........................I reserve my time for you....lolol

You never have to question their stupidity

I'll add a lot of these hood rats reeking deadly havoc should have been Sangered

She died in 1966. There was hardly any "birth control" when Sanger was filmed in that video. Sanger's idea of "birth control" was ripping the baby out of the womb and smashing his or her head against the table.

The sick preferred method is ripping them apart limb from limb in the womb and then sucking their limbs out with an "extraction device". Then they put the baby back together to make sure they got all the parts out.

But yeah....just like birth control.

There was a time when it was very difficult for women, especially poor women to obtain birth control. It caused a great deal of suffering and poverty.

It is all so true. Generations of bastard making has caused generations of worthless bastards

Look at the shit holes. Filled with worthless people draining society
There are then, at least two types of bastard: those who had no choice of their own, and CIA-Catholic puppet POSPOTUS. Please try to keep up: calling something 'worthless' actually gives it a value.

Forum List

Back