Many slaves sold into bondage before winding up in the US were sold by other blacks.

And your point being? It is well know blacks owned slaves. Slavery was a part of many cultures around the world. But it's still wrong and shouldn't be praised. Just because other cultures enslaved others, it doesn't lessen Americas slave past.

And yet the Black community, many of which are descendent of the Black African profiteers and Owners are somehow outraged at the white man that it happened?

Good God, how friggin stupid is that?

That was very stupid post.

During that period ALL I mean all Americans that can afford to buy and sell slaves was the cool thing to do. But when it was abolished it died down.

BUT ------- Gen. Robert Lee was Confederate Army general fought hard to keep SLAVERY legal even after the civil war. Making sure blacks do not have rights, should only be slaves and dedicated to ONLY white supremacy.
That is the only reason why these evil hate groups like NEO Nazi, KKK, Alt rights idolized. That you support.

That's the difference.

The bottom line our president is incompetent.

And............

Lee has nothing to fight for if Blacks weren't selling Blacks to the highest bidder.

Simple enough for ya.

Either you are pretending not to know the history or just don't know the history.

Th bottom line the president is incompetent and in dire need of mental evaluation.

Someone here made another astute observation today.......

ISIS also tears down statues and monuments......anyone see a similarity?
No...No more than when early Christians were doing it..Or during the Revolutionary War when King George statues were taken down..

Leftist are such mental midgets. The crusades the crusades! This only happened a 1000 years ago. Since then Christians have created tolerant societies (in the case of Islam to their own detriment) that protect religious minority and blasphemist's rights. Islam has never been tolerant and have over the last 100 years have become less tolerant.

Fuck Islam

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Leftist are such mental midgets. The crusades the crusades! This only happened a 1000 years ago. Since then Christians have created tolerant societies (in the case of Islam to their own detriment) that protect religious minority and blasphemist's rights. Islam has never been tolerant and have over the last 100 years have become less tolerant.

Fuck Islam

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trust me, just because I don't like Nazi's and the KKK doesn't make me left wing. I was making a point. I get that Christians view homosexuality and abortion as a sin. And there have been hundreds of terrorist attacks and hate crimes committed with that belief. To me that isn't ok.

But back to the monuments, your belief is it doesn't matter what the political reasons may or may not have been to put up those monuments, that America should keep it's monuments, whether we like them or not politically?

And your point being? It is well know blacks owned slaves. Slavery was a part of many cultures around the world. But it's still wrong and shouldn't be praised. Just because other cultures enslaved others, it doesn't lessen Americas slave past.

And yet the Black community, many of which are descendent of the Black African profiteers and Owners are somehow outraged at the white man that it happened?

Good God, how friggin stupid is that?

That was very stupid post.

During that period ALL I mean all Americans that can afford to buy and sell slaves was the cool thing to do. But when it was abolished it died down.

BUT ------- Gen. Robert Lee was Confederate Army general fought hard to keep SLAVERY legal even after the civil war. Making sure blacks do not have rights, should only be slaves and dedicated to ONLY white supremacy.
That is the only reason why these evil hate groups like NEO Nazi, KKK, Alt rights idolized. That you support.

That's the difference.

The bottom line our president is incompetent.

And............

Lee has nothing to fight for if Blacks weren't selling Blacks to the highest bidder.

Simple enough for ya.

Either you are pretending not to know the history or just don't know the history.

Th bottom line the president is incompetent and in dire need of mental evaluation.

You might want to look in the mirror. Self evaluation, in your case, would make a world of sense

Forum List

Back