Many of the greatest lakes in the world are drying up raising concerns

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

When your elite controlling morons allow the rivers to go into the oceans, and the leftist mindset of fix the world these idiots end up destroying everything they touch. The more these dumb asses try fixing shit the more ppl suffer and when we tell you non thinking jackasses why this takes place all you can do is act like your 4.

They do this to control the population more often than not taking advantage of the” climate change” they created is allowing them to control and migrate people out of certain areas of the country. When this happens it allow companies like blackrock or even China to come in buy up land dirt cheap …….fix it up etc down the road rebuild the communities and civilization of they can this time there may not be a next time.

There are a lot of areas of our civilization being destroyed where we might not come back for decades.

This is not going to be like the 70’s, we will not be able to bounce back from what is coming.

6879FA15-731B-428C-94C7-D0D52D51F94D.jpeg

The Greatest Lakes are trending above average.

mich_hrn-1024x791.jpg

When your elite controlling morons allow the rivers to go into the oceans, and the leftist mindset of fix the world these idiots end up destroying everything they touch. The more these dumb asses try fixing shit the more ppl suffer and when we tell you non thinking jackasses why this takes place all you can do is act like your 4.

They do this to control the population more often than not taking advantage of the” climate change” they created is allowing them to control and migrate people out of certain areas of the country. When this happens it allow companies like blackrock or even China to come in buy up land dirt cheap …….fix it up etc down the road rebuild the communities and civilization of they can this time there may not be a next time.

There are a lot of areas of our civilization being destroyed where we might not come back for decades.

This is not going to be like the 70’s, we will not be able to bounce back from what is coming.

View attachment 642061
It's too late to do anything.

It's too late to do anything.
No, it's not. It is a bullshit narrative, as I proved with my post. If that web page's biggest example is a lie, how much can we trust the rest of it?

On the one hand, yes, there is more stress on fresh water source, but the MAIN STRESS, is profit seeking, global corporations, which are in a private/public corporate partnership with the UN and the WEF. . . they are pushing narratives, and purposely manipulating water supplies, through local governments, to get all national governments and local communities on board with a global agenda.

Many times, corporations like Coca-cola, Nestle, and environmental groups, will be prioritized over real needs of communities. Wise and intelligent resource management is purposely being destroyed for a global agenda.

• Banned

mich_hrn-1024x791.jpg

Keep telling yourself that, trust me i’m not some global climate change the fkn world is going ot end freak..

You have to understand the “ ENGINEERED CAUSE” of this to happen intentionally and it starts with The great reset……

THINGS HAVE BEEN FLIPPED——-when you ppl told others “ Oh the world is ending go green , go green” Everyone believed it all had to happend ( never noticing they were being conditioned to make the elites big cuks off their stupidity” and here we are where the scam is the same but the stories are flipped

• Banned
What we do is is arrest the fkn pigs doing it all…

From Fauci to Schwab…….The great reset. Those fkrs hate us.

• Banned

mich_hrn-1024x791.jpg

YOu don’t get Taxed to breathe do you?
Agenda 2030, do you ?
The great reset you will own nothing, and you won’t eat meat……….. we’re sure you won’t think it’s too funny when they tell the public , no water for you . “They are doing this to force out the population”

You should learn about more “ weather type sciences” .

Keep telling yourself that, trust me i’m not some global climate change the fkn world is going ot end freak..

You have to understand the “ ENGINEERED CAUSE” of this to happen intentionally and it starts with The great reset……

THINGS HAVE BEEN FLIPPED——-when you ppl told others “ Oh the world is ending go green , go green” Everyone believed it all had to happend ( never noticing they were being conditioned to make the elites big cuks off their stupidity” and here we are where the scam is the same but the stories are flipped
You are out of your league. I have been following this for two years now.

We are essentially on the same side. . . there is no need to be throwing out name calling and pejoratives, when I all outed your fear mongering link. I agree with you, there is some serious bullshit afoot.

But the article you have posted wants to blame it on "climate change," rather than mismanagement of resources, increased population growth, and government/corporate corruption.

Just like the oligarchs did with COVID?

The same folks that prepared for the pandemic have already run the drills and the simulations. . . .

SO?

Don't be surprised when it is rolled out. :dunno:

WATER WARS: Manufactured Drought to cause Food Shortages, Climate Totalitarianism​

If you don't believe it?

Read the comments on THIS video. . . from the Soros funded government think tank "Center for American Progress." These are golden. :auiqs.jpg:
(This video is from 2015)

The year is 2020. Our global food system is under stress. All countries are experiencing mounting pressures. Under this scenario, a group of leaders from government, the private sector, international institutions and NGOs will engage in a simulation to determine how they will react as the food supply becomes increasingly destabilized.

"The game they played in 2015 has just gone live."

"What a coincidence...."

Here is the meta-thread on the issue, I will add yours, but you are not adding anything substantially new.

Mean like they have multiple times before man ever walked the earth? Hell 350 million years ago Antarctica wasn't covered in ice at all.

I just can't hit the panic button over things we know to have happened millions and billions of years before man ever showed up. Earth is not static, it's always in a state of constant change and it's dumb to believe otherwise.

mich_hrn-1024x791.jpg

These people are uneducated idiots. H20 does not escape into space it's always present somewhere in the ecosystem. In fact we probably pick up
A few million gallons a year from space objects that vaporize in the atmosphere.
Half of the Midwest is ancient sea and river bed. I mean WTF?

Jo

These people are uneducated idiots. H20 does not escape into space it's always present somewhere in the ecosystem. In fact we probably pick up
A few million gallons a year from space objects that vaporize in the atmosphere.
Half of the Midwest is ancient sea and river bed. I mean WTF?

Jo
That was basically my point.

A lot of this water is going toward industry. And these industries are involved with the UN and the World Economic Forum. Because they have lobbyists, and are run by billionaire interests, they are first in line to control what happens to water, and they are first to dictate to politicians, and those who control the press, propagating a narrative, as to why there seem to be declining availability of water resources available to the poor and middle classes, small businesses, and small farmers.

It is BS propaganda.

Bottled%20water%20industry%20analysis.jpg

". . .Industrial withdrawals provide water for such purposes as fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, cooling, or transporting a product; incorporating water into a product; or for sanitation needs within the manufacturing facility. Some industries that use large amounts of water produce such commodities as food, paper, chemicals, refined petroleum, or primary metals. Water for industrial use may be delivered from a public supplier or be self supplied.. . "

That was basically my point.

A lot of this water is going toward industry. And these industries are involved with the UN and the World Economic Forum. Because they have lobbyists, and are run by billionaire interests, they are first in line to control what happens to water, and they are first to dictate to politicians, and those who control the press, propagating a narrative, as to why there seem to be declining availability of water resources available to the poor and middle classes, small businesses, and small farmers.

It is BS propaganda.

Bottled%20water%20industry%20analysis.jpg

". . .Industrial withdrawals provide water for such purposes as fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, cooling, or transporting a product; incorporating water into a product; or for sanitation needs within the manufacturing facility. Some industries that use large amounts of water produce such commodities as food, paper, chemicals, refined petroleum, or primary metals. Water for industrial use may be delivered from a public supplier or be self supplied.. . "
Speaking of industrial water use...

Lithium extraction requires a lot of water. To extract one ton of lithium, you need approximately 500,000 gallons of water.

Studies have shown that mining takes up approximately 65% of water in Salar de Atacama, Chile. The high water requirement puts a halt to farming activities in many parts of the world

From the extraction process analysis, you can see that lithium extraction allows too much water to evaporate.

Because of inadequate water supply, lithium extraction causes an acute water shortage in most arid and semi-arid mining areas. So, it can promote the prevalence of waterborne diseases like dysentery and cholera.

A common thread among the world’s lithium mining areas is in dry, hot, and mountainous regions.

Forum List

Back