Many More Democrats Switching To GOP Than Vice Versa

Yes, we're registering to fuck up Republican primaries. Of course, that means I don't get to vote in the Democratic primary, but I'll take whichever Democrat wins over any Republican.

Jim H - VA USA thinks I was joking. Nope.
I don't think you were joking; I think you have not thought out your plan very well.

First of all, you are in Florida.

Secondly, it can make sense to vote in the other party's primary, but that is only when your preferred candidate is guaranteed to win.

Keep up the great work! LOL.

PS: I vote in the Dem primary in VA when there is only one Republican candidate. But I do not have to register as a Dem to do so. In VA, one can vote in either primary, but not both. In the 2020 presidential primary, we had not Republican one, so I voted for crazy Bernie, as he would never beat Trump, but I figured Biden might be able to with cheating, and that's exactly how it worked out.

Last edited:
It won't look like anything when they tally-up the blue-burb swing votes going to the gop in November.

One thing about the blue-burb housefraus, they go to the grocery store often and see what is going on with inflation. Not to mention filling up their overly large SUVs. Shits going to get real for the dems.

Yes, we're registering to fuck up Republican primaries. Of course, that means I don't get to vote in the Democratic primary, but I'll take whichever Democrat wins over any Republican.

Yeah, except Democrats idea of messing with the Republican primaries is to nominate people like DeSantis and Trump because you think they can't win, then cry in your wheaties when they do.

Forum List

Back