Mandela Quote

There is widespread apartheid throughout the Arab Muslim Middle East, however, Israel is the only country in the region that guarantees freedom, human rights and civil liberties to all its citizens.

It is not. Read a book.

I live in Israel. I know. In Saudi Arabia, there are Muslim-Only roads.
In Israel, Arabs and Muslims and Christians and Druze have senior positions in government, the judiciary and the military.

There are 25 apartheid Arab countries and 57 apartheid Muslim countries: Go protest there, hun.

i had no idea there's an israel street in newark. still, i don't think it counts pool boi.

It is not. Read a book.

In Israel, Arabs and Muslims and Christians and Druze have senior positions in government, the judiciary and the military.

There are 25 apartheid Arab countries and 57 apartheid Muslim countries: Go protest there, hun.

i had no idea there's an israel street in newark. still, i don't think it counts pool boi.

You have no idea how to set high standards for your chat room by insulting posters. Mr. Monitor. You were raised by wolves?

Isnt it amazing that anti semites live in a parallel universe where everything is the opposite? I wonder how they put on their undershorts.
yep :doubt:
truth is anti-semitic

Mental illness is anti-Semitic. You're the poster boy.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.

Spare me the kind of jewish translation usually reserved for iranian presidents, joobjoob. We already know your modus operandi

Translation: You're cracked.

leave it to a jew to ponzi scheme a translation...

:rolleyes:

אני אוהב הונאה פונזי
"I love ponzi scheme!"

Translation: You're cracked.

leave it to a jew to ponzi scheme a translation...

:rolleyes:

אני אוהב הונאה פונזי
"I love ponzi scheme!"

You love mental illness

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.

Isnt it amazing that anti semites live in a parallel universe where everything is the opposite? I wonder how they put on their undershorts.
truth is anti-semitic

why don't show us the link of MLK quote?
CAMERA: CAMERA ALERT: Letter by Martin Luther King a Hoax

caught again :lol:; poor moron

truth is anti-semitic

why don't show us the link of MLK quote?
CAMERA: CAMERA ALERT: Letter by Martin Luther King a Hoax

caught again :lol:; poor moron

Do your homework, psycho.
I've already instructed you that Congressman John Lewis, the legendary civil rights leader and close, personal friend of Martin Luther King, is the source of the MLK remarks supporting Israel...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1LP1WSWHCw]YouTube - Rep. John Lewis Honors Martin Luther King, Jr.[/ame]

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

Last edited:

You have no idea how to set high standards for your chat room by insulting posters. Mr. Monitor. You were raised by wolves?

worse.

ashkenazim

worse.

ashkenazim

If you don't take pride in your important duties as an internet chat room monitor and don't set high standards, who will?

Were you raised by animals?

worse.

ashkenazim

If you don't take pride in your important duties as an internet chat room monitor and don't set high standards, who will?

are you blind as well as stupid?

Well, we all cannot be as brilliant as chat room monitors, but, shouldn't you strive to set higher standards, instead of turning it into a cesspool?

Were you raised by pigs?

are you blind as well as stupid?

Well, we all cannot be as brilliant as chat room monitors, but, shouldn't you strive to set higher standards, instead of turning it into a cesspool?

Were you raised by pigs?

no, i never knew your kind.

Forum List

Back