Manafort is now in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, and he guilty of NO CRIME

I LOVE how the Trumpsters are going all out to defend yet another criminal.

Judges can't thrown wealthy men like Pauly boy in jail for no reason. Maybe if Pauly was some trailer trash, then yes we can day judges can what they want.

Wealthy white men like Paul rarely get sent to jail. So the fact a judge has revoked his bail means he did some serious shit.

But do continue to support Trump and his criminal minions.
we've seen 8+ years of defense of hillary.

we got good.

“I could shoot people on Fifth Avenue and I wouldn’t lose any supporters.” - Donald Trump

That’s pretty much all you need to know about Trump supporters.
I looked up the word Deplorable in the dictionary and there it was. A photo of a slob wearing one of those idiotic MAGA hats.

so rich guys shouldn't be held accountable?

interesting point and by interesting i mean ridiculous

btw, we've always lived in a country where a judge can throw you in jail without a conviction

it's called bail revocation and it happens every day, even to rich guys!

you should get out more- maybe read a book or something

Bail revocation is used in cases of flight risk or heinous criminal records, none of which applies to Manafort, you fucking Nazi.

Manafort has committed heinous crimes. Treason is heinous. And he’s continued to commit crimes while out on bail. Witness tampering is heinous.

so rich guys shouldn't be held accountable?

interesting point and by interesting i mean ridiculous

btw, we've always lived in a country where a judge can throw you in jail without a conviction

it's called bail revocation and it happens every day, even to rich guys!

you should get out more- maybe read a book or something

Bail revocation is used in cases of flight risk or heinous criminal records, none of which applies to Manafort, you fucking Nazi.

Manafort has committed heinous crimes. Treason is heinous. And he’s continued to commit crimes while out on bail. Witness tampering is heinous.
you learn a new word today?

Judges can't thrown wealthy men like Pauly boy in jail for no reason. Maybe if Pauly was some trailer trash, then yes we can day judges can what they want.

Wealthy white men like Paul rarely get sent to jail. So the fact a judge has revoked his bail means he did some serious shit.

we got good.

You’ve got 28 years of Republicans saying Hillary committed crimes. Then they’d have an investigation which proved that Hillary didn’t do what Republicans said they did. This is different.

This is a guy who lied, cheated, supported dictators and murderers, and then hid the millions he made offshore and committed tax evasion and bank fraud.

This guy actually committed crimes. Hillary didn’t. That’s the difference.

They shouldn't even give Manafort a trial. He should go straight to prison and dumped into the prison population where he can get retribution for being a liar, thief, traitor and general asshole.

we got good.

You’ve got 28 years of Republicans saying Hillary committed crimes. Then they’d have an investigation which proved that Hillary didn’t do what Republicans said they did. This is different.

This is a guy who lied, cheated, supported dictators and murderers, and then hid the millions he made offshore and committed tax evasion and bank fraud.

hillary has lied. or do you dispute that.
she has supported dictators and murders. or do you dispute that? you call putin a murderous dictator but she sold them uranium. legal or not isn't relevant to your point.
the clinton foundation...
Wall Street analyst uncovers Clinton Foundation fraud
Clinton Fundraiser Charged with Fraud

let me know when you apply standards equally and i'll listen.

we got good.

she has supported dictators and murders. or do you dispute that? you call putin a murderous dictator but she sold them uranium. legal or not isn't relevant to your point.

All politicians lie. But Hillary hasn’t lied to undermine the safety and security of the United States. She hasn’t colluded with dictators and enemies of democracy to win elections which have harmed the US and it’s trade and military alliances.

As for your article, the Clinton Foundation has NEVER been charged with financial irregularities. This is fake news.

A guy who raised funds for Hillary was arrested. Big whoop. 5 people from the Trump campaign have plead GUILTY.

we got good.

All politicians lie. But Hillary hasn’t lied to undermine the safety and security of the United States. She hasn’t colluded with dictators and enemies of democracy to win elections which have harmed the US and it’s trade and military alliances.

As for your article, the Clinton Foundation has NEVER been charged with financial irregularities. This is fake news.

A guy who raised funds for Hillary was arrested. Big whoop. 5 people from the Trump campaign have plead GUILTY.
she has as far as i'm concerned. the minute she put up her own server she did that.

as far as i'm concerned.

so if we're to use our own opinions as fact, allow me to do the same and say it's a fact she did. if opinions are not facts, then you'll need to back off yours as such, correct? don't care which way we go but don't try to go both ways at once.

trump hasn't colluded either. out of these guilty verdicts, which show collusion for trump? which are even really related to the core for why he was put under investigation to begin with?

you minimize the crimes of your side while exaggerating the crimes of the other. never really goes very far, does it?

it's fine to hate trump. just stop using lies to justify it.

we got good.

she has as far as i'm concerned. the minute she put up her own server she did that.

as far as i'm concerned.

so if we're to use our own opinions as fact, allow me to do the same and say it's a fact she did. if opinions are not facts, then you'll need to back off yours as such, correct? don't care which way we go but don't try to go both ways at once.

trump hasn't colluded either. out of these guilty verdicts, which show collusion for trump? which are even really related to the core for why he was put under investigation to begin with?

you minimize the crimes of your side while exaggerating the crimes of the other. never really goes very far, does it?

it's fine to hate trump. just stop using lies to justify it.

Facts and evidence be damned, as far as you’re concerned. You say that the left “minimizes their crimes” and I say “What crimes?”.

Republicans SAY the left are criminals and demonize them but the harsh reality is that Republicans are lying. And their supporters don’t fact check or verify that what they’re saying is true.

You WANT to believe liberals are criminals but facts don’t bear you out. The Reagan Administration had Iran-Contra. A group of White House staffers who made secret deals with hostile governments for arms and cash in defiance of the law and Congress. 134 plus charges.

Nixon ran a secret war in Cambodia and lied to Congress about it. The Watergate Obstruction of Justice brought him down but the Cambodian incursion was a far more serious violation.

W lied his way into the Iraq War, and crashed economy. Cheney refused to divest himself of his Blackwater stock and continues to make billions on untendered government contracts but despite the lies and the corruption, and the destruction of the economy, W’s Administration got off pretty much without major scandal.

Now we have possibly the most corrupt Administration in history, where everyone in the White House is selling the Presidency - hats, T-Shirts, hotel rooms to foreign governments, access through his golf clubs. This administration is for sale. Russia bought your President and you’re OK with that and continue to complain that the prior Administration was corrupt. About a dozen Republican lead investigations say otherwise.

Forum List

Back