Man shot at daughters birthday party, how can this happen.....in Britain? Gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A man was shot dead with an imaginary gun.....since Britain banned and confiscated guns from law abiding people the gun had to be imaginary...right?

Father shot dead at party after celebrating daughter's birthday

The victim of a shooting in south London was a young dad celebrating his daughter's birthday just hours before he was gunned down.

Keeno Harris, who was also known to his friends as Della, has been named as the 28-year-old man who died in hospital on Tuesday.

He as shot at the Function Rooms, Thornton Heath, in the early hours of Sunday morning.

-----

hmmmmmm....he was involved in another shooting too....his friend?

The source added that Mr Harris is believed to have been related to Ricardo Hunter, the 34-year-old Coulsdon man who was shot dead at a pool party in Headly in Surrey on July 25.

Our source said that "word on the street" is that the fight which broke out at the Function Rooms and eventually led to Mr Harris being shot may have been related in some way to Mr Hunter's death.

If his daughter had been carrying she could have prevented this tragic outcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- might be insensitive but maybe England just got itself cleaned up just a little bit Fenton . After all , some people just need shooting , maybe this guy and his cousin were 2 of them that needed shooting .

---------------------------------------------------------------------- might be insensitive but maybe England just got itself cleaned up just a little bit Fenton . After all , some people just need shooting , maybe this guy and his cousin were 2 of them that needed shooting .

Not my call who needs shot or not.

but it is my call , first i just checkout to see who was shot , then i make the decision on whether or not the shootings were good or not good . All this decision making requires is some commonsense Fenton !!

Forum List

Back