Man From Castle Rock CO Shot to Death Vacationing in Florida

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Damn Desantis! Florida needs better leadership than white Republicans.

What was the guy thinking, vacationing with his young wife and 1 year old child in a godawful place like Republican Florida anyway

Blacks have ruined South Beach. They are ruining cruise ship vacations, Spirit Airlines/Allegiant, and will soon ruin cheap caribbean spots. No offense to decent blacks of course.

The Castlerock Man shot for vacationing in Florida.

My brother lives in Castlerock
E9qEw3mX0AQWLFt.jpeg

Blacks have ruined South Beach. They are ruining cruise ship vacations, Spirit Airlines/Allegiant, and will soon ruin cheap caribbean spots. No offense to decent blacks of course.
Hey, this is about that evil white governor in Florida. We cannot mention the race of the gunman. That would be "inappropriate behavior"!

Damn Desantis! Florida needs better leadership than white Republicans.

What was the guy thinking, vacationing with his young wife and 1 year old child in a godawful place like Republican Florida anyway

It will be interesting to see how a jury finds this animal. I hope he gets the chance to "feel empowered" by a lethal injection or a lead pipe swung by a member of a white prison gang.

The gunman dancing over the dead body of his oppressor. Please dont notice "anything" about the gunman. He's the real victim after all

Malls have died for the same reason

It will be interesting to see how a jury finds this animal. I hope he gets the chance to "feel empowered" by a lethal injection or a lead pipe swung by a member of a white prison gang.

I agree wholeheartedly! :clap:

Make it a very long and painful death.

The gunman was taken to the hospital and found to be infected with high levels of melanin. He is therefore not responsible for his actions due to his melanin infection.

Forum List

Back