Man follows SWAT orders with hands up then pew, pew, pew....Warning: Graphic.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

What I'm trying to figure out is after they nailed him a bunch of times with his hands up they ordered him to come back out with his hands up.

Kind of goes back to, "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me"....."Fuck you very much, but I'll just bleed-out right here". ;)

What I'm trying to figure out is after they nailed him a bunch of times with his hands up they ordered him to come back out with his hands up.

Kind of goes back to, "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me"....."Fuck you very much, but I'll just bleed-out right here". ;)

This guy is about to get the largest lawsuit in that states history.

LOL....They protected and served the shit out of him sure enough. ;)
Assuming the guy survives and doesnt have long lasting effects from this, im glad it happened. He looks like he could use the money. Good for him. He deserves it.

longer video....They tossed a drone in first.....He came out with his flashlight and the drone in his hand.

5:20......Fuck oh fuck....“Camera” “Cameras”

D2B81D48-99F5-45D6-811C-53B35C0076AA-706.gif

Wow, just wow. That PD is going to pay a high price for that fuck up.

The settlement should be at least 10 million with the offending agency also picking up his medical bills for life.
The officers that fired MUST also be fired immediately.

Fired? They shot a man who was in no way a threat to anyone. He was literally complying with their instructions. Fired? Prosecuted is a good start. Convicted would be a nice follow up.

Wow, just wow. That PD is going to pay a high price for that fuck up.

Not high enough.

The settlement should be at least 10 million with the offending agency also picking up his medical bills for life.
The officers that fired MUST also be fired immediately.

One billion dollars in punitive damages.

Fired? They shot a man who was in no way a threat to anyone. He was literally complying with their instructions. Fired? Prosecuted is a good start. Convicted would be a nice follow up.

And either crucified or vivisected a nice finish.

Forum List

Back