Man Arrested For Brutal Day-Time Assault On Asian Woman In NYC Was On Parole For Killing His Own Mother

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Asian lives obviously matter as much as white lives.

1617207643727.png

Asian lives obviously matter as much as white lives.

View attachment 474681
This guy needs to be killed off--he is a threat to all especially women.........
He’ll be elected as Baltimore’s next mayor.

Then the fault for this attack belongs with the state of New York.

I'm also glad to hear that those sick bastards who just watched and then shut the door have been suspended from their jobs. Can we say "depraved indifference"?
Nothing will happen to these witnesses. This is pure New York. It has been like this since black man William Mosely killed white Kitty Genovese. It took a long time to stab Kitty to death. New Yorkers gathered around and watched every moment and did nothing. Nothing. Said nothing. This is what they are. This is what they do. No change.

Then the fault for this attack belongs with the state of New York.

I'm also glad to hear that those sick bastards who just watched and then shut the door have been suspended from their jobs. Can we say "depraved indifference"?
Nothing will happen to these witnesses. This is pure New York. It has been like this since black man William Mosely killed white Kitty Genovese. It took a long time to stab Kitty to death. New Yorkers gathered around and watched every moment and did nothing. Nothing. Said nothing. This is what they are. This is what they do. No change.

Since their employer at least suspended them, it's possible they'll be fired. But yeah, I don't think anything can legally be done to people who watch and do nothing.

Well, when all else fails, there's always karma.

Throw the book at him, he is a piece of garbage...

He already got 17 years for killing his mother. I wonder what the punishment will be for this, since he's on lifetime parole. I'm so happy they caught this sob.

Forum List

Back