Male wins Miss Netherlands beauty pageant….

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
In the world we live in today, is this even surprising anymore? Especially since a tranny took over ownership of Miss Universe pageant…

This Tweet says it best, if you think this ugly dude who looks like Bill Hader deserves to win this, you are insane…

Radical Leftwing wokism is destroying everything. They especially have to destroy beautiful things.

How long will Western men and women put up with this?

In the world we live in today, is this even surprising anymore? Especially since a tranny took over ownership of Miss Universe pageant…

This Tweet says it best, if you think this ugly dude who looks like Bill Hader deserves to win this, you are insane…

Radical Leftwing wokism is destroying everything. They especially have to destroy beautiful things.

HE should be fined, his title taken away, and given to 1st runner up.

Signature leftist trailer park buck teeth.... they don't care what they look like - their appearance is the least of their defects.

I think the party that likes to fuck kids is overshooting the runway (as usual) with this shit. This is why they have to steal elections. We'll find out soon enough.

fuck around.jpg

I wish the real women would walk out of these things and sporting events. Just wait till the pagent is about to start then all the women walk out and leave the guys standing there. Sure they would win by default but fuck em, they are going to win anyway for being a chick with a dick.

Or women's sports where the women agree once the game starts they walk out leaving the guy standing with nothing to hold but his shriveled up cock.

I wish the real women would walk out of these things and sporting events. Just wait till the pagent is about to start then all the women walk out and leave the guys standing there. Sure they would win by default but fuck em, they are going to win anyway for being a chick with a dick.

Or women's sports where the women agree once the game starts they walk out leaving the guy standing with nothing to hold but his shriveled up cock.

Yep, I've been really disappointed with women who compete. Yes, there have been a few speak out, but the vast majority stay silent and go along with the program.

Jesus. If he won you'd think that at least he did a great job of making himself look like a woman and looked pretty. Not the case. If a woman looked that ugly she would have never won in a million years. He won but for the sole fact he was a tranny.

Forum List

Back