Majority believe Feds did J6

jknowsconspiracytheories.
Why did you steal the rabbit's hole?
Everything I said is true. Biden got millions from russia, Putin got his pipeline. China gave Biden millions, China got control of all the mineral sales to the United States. Got to fly a spy balloon over our country and got access to classified documents. Nothing in that is a lie.

REALLY?
Where are all the arrest?

Arrest them too.
You have a citizen's duty to arrest them.
I had filed formal complaints to the FBI and the OCE, the way the OCE handled it gave me more proof that you can't let the corrupt factions of Gov't police itself.
The FBI complaint did get something done, but they arrested the former DOJ lawyer committing extortion and not the outlet used for that extortion threat. I'll tell you this, that outlet ceased and shut it's trap real fast when it realized it's propaganda was part of the crime that was being prosecuted.

Everything I said is true. Biden got millions from russia, Putin got his pipeline. China gave Biden millions, China got control of all the mineral sales to the United States. Got to fly a spy balloon over our country and got access to classified documents. Nothing in that is a lie.
We know for a fact China got the open border policy to bring in China Fentanyl, which means Biden's unusual stance on ordering the new container walls removed was due to his being compromised, because there is no other way explaining such a request.
We know he gave China some of our reserves, which can only be described as quid pro Joe, especially the manner it was done without congressional approval-very Clintonesque!
And before he became president Biden interfered with the China trade deals that were being ironed out for fairer trade.
He told them to hold off until they could deal with him, like the Obama hot mic incident with Russia.

All whack a doodle MAGAturds. Got it right for you.

I'm not a 'MAGA' person and I could tell right away it was a psyop. That doesn't mean that there weren't some misguided people who got carried away, of course there were... But I remember saying early on that there were agent provocateurs there, and there's always a reason why the PTSB orchestrate these kinds of events.

Thankfully more and more people can smell the BS in general. Sadly except for bootlicking partisan Dems who are either ignorant or disingenuous, take your pick.

Who the hell came up with the plan to protect the Capitol ... a friggin' 3rd grade class?

Worse.

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 3.jpg
Galinda.jpg

Rasmussen.....not exactly right wing so I would presume a majority of the whole...not just repubs
https://www.allsides.com › news-source › rasmussen-reports

Rasmussen Reports Media Bias | AllSides

Rasmussen Reports is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Lean Right. What a "Lean Right" Rating Means Sources with an AllSides Media Bias Rating of Lean Right display media bias in ways that moderately align with conservative, traditional, libertarian, or right-wing thought and/or policy agendas.

https://www.allsides.com › news-source › rasmussen-reports

Rasmussen Reports Media Bias | AllSides

Rasmussen Reports is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Lean Right. What a "Lean Right" Rating Means Sources with an AllSides Media Bias Rating of Lean Right display media bias in ways that moderately align with conservative, traditional, libertarian, or right-wing thought and/or policy agendas.
yeah anything that doesnt support the narrative is alt right...what a rube

The majority of American citizens KNOWS that our government and media has been usurped and corrupted by the Democratic Party. The minority of Americans a.k.a Democrat minions allow themselves to be gaslighted into believing whatever the Democratic Party wants them to believe.

The fact is Democrats, the DOJ, FBI, ATF, DHS, Capitol Police - THEY NEVER TRIED TO PREVENT J6.

In less than 72 hours they could have erected the security fencing used successfully in the past and since then thst would have successfully kept everyone out.

Keeping everyone away / out was never their intent.
Pelosi turned down President Trump's offer of the National Guard, because she can't push around honest men and women. She chose, instead to use hand-trained aparatchiks she created to be her allies when she pulled her panties off and pooped on the peacefully protesting Republicans. She seized the moment to claim the unarmed former soldier who gave her life to serving this country in foreign countries and wherever she was needed was storming the Capitol, when actually, the soldier girl smelled a rat and was trying to convince other Republicans to leave quickly or they would be in trouble. Her death was likely ordered by someone in the deep state noticing that she would not give them an opportunity to beat up on President Trump if they couldn't create a false scenario complete with lying narrative against their fellow Americans who were Republicans. Last I heard, they were still holding hundreds of innocent people in the Federal jail and won't let them talk to outsiders lest someone realize how criminal Nancy Pelosi is to set up a disaster for President Trump to make him look bad. I hope she gets similar treatment to those Patriotic Americans she betrayed to get totalitarian power in her filthy claws. :cranky:

https://www.businessinsider.com › trump-campaign-russia-government-contact-timeline-2018-7?op=1

Mueller Report: All Known Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russia

There are now more than 101 known points of contact between the Trump campaign and Russian-government linked people or entities, including 23 meetings or calls.

https://www.youtube.com › watch?v=3Nxm2WtiaQI

Durham report finds 'troubling contacts' between Trump campaign and Russia

Durham report finds 'troubling contacts' between Trump campaign and Russia NBC News 7.8M subscribers Subscribe 128K views 23 hours ago Meet The Press NOW | NBC News NOW Special

https://www.businessinsider.com › trump-campaign-russia-government-contact-timeline-2018-7?op=1

Mueller Report: All Known Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russia

There are now more than 101 known points of contact between the Trump campaign and Russian-government linked people or entities, including 23 meetings or calls.

https://www.youtube.com › watch?v=3Nxm2WtiaQI

Durham report finds 'troubling contacts' between Trump campaign and Russia

Durham report finds 'troubling contacts' between Trump campaign and Russia NBC News 7.8M subscribers Subscribe 128K views 23 hours ago Meet The Press NOW | NBC News NOW Special
The Trump cult will never accept, even as their dear leader continues to praise Putin.

So?

All that proves is that the DC courts are crooked. And Americans are increasingly seeing that more clearly.

What happens next? After Americans see that the whole thing is crooked and corrupt?

That's the only question that remains, whether you p1ss into the wind or not.
What happens next?

You'll continue to be a loser. Thats a given.

The Trump cult will never accept, even as their dear leader continues to praise Putin.
Have you ever in your life been considerate enough to save the planet by being a diplomatic person? President Donald John Trump has. Biden is only diplomatic when he's getting rich off his (1) High office which disallows receiving funds, jewels, or gifts from other people without turning it over to the United States Treasury, because the Constitution says no person holding a government office can accept gifts or payments from a foreign country. (2) The old saying "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar," has a lot of truth to it. President Trump is going after prosperity for every worker in America and World Peace, at the same time. The Deep State you worship goes for the gold, then badmouths the givers, which can result in a bloody war. The Chinese are getting back at Biden by poisoning 100,000+ Americans since Biden took office, and they had help from the Mexican authorities who want America's border states back in its power. And Biden gets even by opening the border to states and areas that didn't vote 100% for him, so he gets h is $$$ from another method than when he threatened the Ukraine with the loss of the American Foreign Aid Package, and then bragged about it to his little boy's club friends how he got a billion from them in less than 6 hours, his scheduled departure time for Air Force Two. Nice little nest egg for his presidential runs and buying a fortune from Deep State backers who have orders they know he will carry out if elected.
On Biden's Greed Noriety:

So Biden spits fire at people he hates: He called half of American citizens "fascists" which is a projection, because he is one, just because he didn't get any votes from us because we saw the video someone went viral with right after Biden bragged about his extortion in full view of someone's cell phone. After HE was praising Putin for some kind of personal favor before the Russians felt they could knock over the Ukraine, and he didn't get "offended" after 9/10ths of American voters were outraged. And he'd already shot himself in the foot by leaving AMERICANS in Afghanistan behind by removing troops unilateral (all by himself) very soon after he took his stolen rather circular Office, and people were increasingly angry about millions of border crossers after he welcomed any and everyone who wanted to move to the US, come on. And he emptied the treasury putting them up in luxury hotels and threatening to give each one of them several hundred thousand dollars to the horror of all the American people with half a brain. And he talked about how it served Texas right because our state law we do not break, and it says any child who knocks on a school door must not only not be turned away, he or she must be treated with learning as much and getting as good grades as the American (english speaking) children of American citizens who were born here or migrated legally by going through five years of learning our language, taking safety. He said brutal things to those who objected the several hundred thousand dollars he provided for illegal crossers and their children, many of who were separated by Cartels to insure that the parents would pay them lots and lots of their life savings they were going to buy a house with here. That didn't set well with very many working class folks, so he lies that they would never be charged extra taxes for the expenses he lavished on the crossers.

Several border states, instead of going bankrupt training our best teachers to learn new foreign languages to ensure that the border children were accommodated, which emptied community purses to provide for the teacher re-education, and states overladen with the criminal acts committed against the people in border states after numerous countries emptied their insane assylums and emptied their hardened criminals which was a nice little plus for them not having to expend money on prisons any more. So there have been numerous murders, rapes, shoplifting, and terrorizing people not only in business, but in communities of people who worked a lifetime for a good home, only to have their family heirlooms and valuables and cash from their safes along the border or they'd kill a family child starting with the youngest and then wounding one of them. Not only that, but China made sure to get even with their lost investment in Biden who got quite a stash from them in free shopping, mounds of cash equivalent to a king's ransom for the Biden family for giving China what they wanted from us, much of which is classified since it would start a war against DC. supporters of President Biden the extortion king. The newspaper reporters caught on fast, so instead of criticizing Biden, they cheered when Biden lied along with the other deep staters that somehow, Donald Trump "colluded" with the Russians, and they had already spent tens of millions on the Mueller Report who found no evidence of collusion on President Trump's part. Then the reporters downplayed the number of American citizens who were dying of fentanyl poisoning sent here by Biden's pals in China, so much so that mainstream Americans who hated Trump over the lies Democrat Congresswomen spewed against Trump for every lie they threw at him. They did because Nancy Pelosi threatened to remove her funding their next election and supporting someone else with the job since information is very lucrative for those who always have something pleasant about them in spite of lies, in spite of obvious omerta behaviors of not telling on their fellow Democrats, but they had to agree to push the marginalization of Republican lawmakers and voters by obeying parliamentarian Maxine Waters' demand that they stalk and humiliate, and get in the faces of President Trump's staff, to weaken his life when they ultimately would resign.

Down with the Biden Presidency. Down with the political lies accusing President Trump of crimes that he did not commit, and for believing the thousands of lies a day that are thought up by Deep Staters and pushed as truth when there isn't a speck of truth in their multiple charges of good people like President Trump, and leaders like Republican whipper snapper, SteveScalise, who was severely wounded by a Democrat operative who had worked for Bernie the commie Sanders and just happened to go to Washington DC to watch a Republican baseball practice for the purpose of assassinating a long list of Republican Congressmen, most important to least, with Steve Scalese, Republican VIP, whose name was at the top, and took the first salvo of Democrat operative James Hodgkinson. When a US Capitol Cop who was protecting the Republicans shot the shooter who died in short order. In Hodgkinson's chest pocket, they found a hit list of Republicans, and Steve Scalise's name was at the top of the hit list.

Considering the havoc the Deep State Biden has caused, I hope a couple of Democrat Party members who come to debate peacefully with Republicans, Libertarians, and other of those they don't control, I hope you guys and dolls will reconsider your life's goals, and I hope it is to be people of good character who no longer listen to the serial liars who give orders to the Press of what lie they're gonna say about President Trump with the lying garbage they provide that "seems" true at first, but after inspection by truthful people, the lies are revealed over, over, and over again. That is not why my dear grandfather went to and fought in WWI, his son and two sons-in-law fought in the Pacific and Atlantic theaters, and thanks to God, they came home long before my generation was born, and in those days, they hadn't put a name on PTSD yet, but it came to a head when my brother supplied safe airplanes as a navy mechanic of phantom jets, one cousin served in Cambodia when all others were ordered home, but they didn't leave him behind once they realized he was the one signaling them from his station with a couple of buds, until they sent a helicopter there to bring them home. He wound up living alone until he finally called 20 years later to let me know he was on his way to visit me back in or around 1984, when I lived on Dead Horse Hill, Wyoming. Fortunately, it was summer when he visited, and we got to take him on some sight-seeing in Central Wyoming, and I got to make him some good food. His grief on coming home was a heart breaker, because his wife left him before he got back to stateside from his tour of losing buddies in VietNam, Cambodia, and wherever else he had to be while fighting a winless war when all were called home when our servicemen got to come back, and in Joel's case, when someone finally figured out where his small group's calls were received. He spent a week with us, and then went back to California. I wrote him one after another letter, but never got a response. I finally learned that PTSD takes no survivors sometimes, but eventually, he found his way back to Texas, and I found out he lives near my youngest brother who was born around the time the soldiers were on their way home. So Joel will always be on my prayer list, because I know that PTSD and heartbreaks like the ones he had leave its victims confused, one minute angry, another reminiscing the good old days of their life before Viet Nam, when life was simple and they were loved by distant relatives like they never left, and we were never sure why they kept to themselves a lot after coming home to wives who left them in some cases, and they had to deal with not only the deaths of their fellow soldiers, they had to come out of their shells and try to be useful to their fellow man, and not able to reciprocate with their broken families while pretending they were happy like when we were children playing with Christmas toys at family gatherings or eating pumpkin pie together at Thanksgiving. I'll never forget my cousin Joel, and my only contact with him is now through my faith and prayers for his life to have amounted to starting over after they got over the gross war memories that followed them like a shadow on sunny days. Here's to my cousin Joel, with love: :hands: And this was how I felt when we had our week of reunion with my family { :coffee: } as he met second cousins he never got to see as tiny babies, and they were older than he was the last time I saw him back home, when his mother took him and his brother to California when she left my uncle for reasons I do not know, since my family never talked about hardships of their generation's members.

Last edited:
The influence of Beautress's birth stone, meth, is kicking in. America does not want Trump. The state and federal penitentiaries want Trump.

Judge Jack Smith's office is negotiating with Trump to take a plea deal on J6 and the documents in return for no jail time and barred from office forever.

I don't think Trump emotionally is able to take the deal. He is a schizophrenic psychopath, and such are unable to admit ever admit they are wrong. If the indictments come on this or in the next week or so, it will mean Trump has turned down the deal.

Time will tell.

Forum List

Back