Major Changes in US Foreign Policy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
5abd38e5dda4c8392a8b45ad.jpg

President says US is going to pull out of Syria "very soon."

Let the other people take care of it now,” Trump said during a speech in Richfield, Ohio on Thursday, dedicated to his infrastructure initiative.

He then got right down to the realities.

The US spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, Trump said, describing how the US would build schools only for insurgents to destroy them, while there was no funding to build schools in Ohio.

We build a school, they blow it up. We rebuild the school, they haven’t blown it up yet, but they will,” he said.

The president also pointed out the “wall” and 32,000 US troops guarding the border between North and South Korea, while the US border with Mexico was not likewise protected.

Is there something a little bit wrong with that?” he asked the crowd.

A bit more @ We're coming out of Syria very soon, let others take care of it - Trump

Trump Freezes Funds for Syrian Recovery, Signaling Pullback

Tillerson pledged $200 million in February but Trump read about it in news reports and sent a message to State that it wasn't going to happen. I'm just curious why he had to learn about it that way and not through a routine briefing.

But by mid-February, Trump was telling his top aides in meetings that as soon as victory can be declared against ISIS, he wanted American troops out of Syria, said the officials, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

And this should really anger him. Another "anonymous source" telling the media something s/he wasn't authorized to do. Another damn leak!

More @ Trump freezing Syria funds in signal of US pullback, report says

Oh dear God the loon we have in charge...

You mean had in charge, right? Drawing red lines with disappearing ink was lunacy, as was this...

Syriana
07.04.03.Syriana-X.gif

"We came in friendship, hope, and determined that the road to Damascus is a road to peace," Ms. Pelosi grandly declared.

That Assad was, is, and will continue to be a thug is a reality that Nancy, Obama & Co refused to believe at one time. So Assad and Putin are good buddies now - but those who believe the US has no business interfering in a foreign civil war and decry forcible 'regime' change would have to agree with Trump. That used to be the left...

Oh dear God the loon we have in charge...

You mean had in charge, right? Drawing red lines with disappearing ink was lunacy, as was this...

Syriana
07.04.03.Syriana-X.gif

"We came in friendship, hope, and determined that the road to Damascus is a road to peace," Ms. Pelosi grandly declared.

That Assad was, is, and will continue to be a thug is a reality that Nancy, Obama & Co refused to believe at one time. So Assad and Putin are good buddies now - but those who believe the US has no business interfering in a foreign civil war and decry forcible 'regime' change would have to agree with Trump. That used to be the left...
^ LOLOL so dumb and misinformed

Let the other people take care of it now,” Trump said during a speech in Richfield, Ohio on Thursday, dedicated to his infrastructure initiative.

The US spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, Trump said, describing how the US would build schools only for insurgents to destroy them, while there was no funding to build schools in Ohio.

We build a school, they blow it up. We rebuild the school, they haven’t blown it up yet, but they will,” he said.

The president also pointed out the “wall” and 32,000 US troops guarding the border between North and South Korea, while the US border with Mexico was not likewise protected.

A bit more @ We're coming out of Syria very soon, let others take care of it - Trump

You all know that I am no fan of Trump, but if he does this I will stand up and applaud this action. There is no winning outcome for the US in Syria, there never has been.

Now, back to American Foreign Policy's regularly scheduled program:

The World Police
They live inside of my head
The World Police
They come to me in my bed
The World Police
They're coming to arrest me
Oh no
You know that talk is cheap
And rumors ain't nice
And when I fall asleep
I don't think I'll survive
The night the night
'Cause they're waiting for me
Looking for me
Every single night
(They're) driving me insane
Those men inside my brain
The World Police
They live inside of my head
The World Police
They come to me in my bed
The World Police
The World Police (police, police)
The World Police (police, police)

I find no fault with that.

Trump cut a deal with the Chinese to get the NORKs under control with nuclear weapons so why the fuck should be guarding the South Korean border when Mexico is importing their poverty across our border?

Fuck the Middle East. The last thing we need are our troops dying to protect Muslims.

Sounds like Trump has the right American priorities.

Forum List

Back