MAGA's true meaning

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

This is what our beloved Trump told us while campaigning....

“I have the greatest stuff and you know what? I love golf. But if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again. I own Doral in Miami. I don’t think I’d ever see many of the places I have. I don’t think I’d ever see anything, I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off and make great deals, right? Who’s gonna leave?”

Well, apparently Trump has NOT worked his ass off and has NO plans to ever do so.

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

WOW.....111 days of golfing????..........

Can any right winger tell me how many days there are in a mere 11 months in office?....LOL
This is yet another lie by you Snowflakes on the left. The lying corrupt media simply guesses how often he does by adding up weekends and counting them as golf trips.
You bitches don't even know how many times he golfs....because he doesn't always let journalists on the grounds of his club in Mara Largo.

I'm going to point out the obvious:

As Trump is a billionaire, the proper acronym for the OP's feeble joke would be BAGA.

They only care when obama played golf . Which they never shut up about .

Just add the The never ending list of 180s from the cons since the Don took office .

Shall we attempt to make a list ?

We actually cared when he wasn't playing.

If he was golfing he wasn't screwing something up (except his short game).

President Trump has done more in his first year than eight years of the Hussein. Hussein had a net stock market gain of 1,810 points over the Bush Era. President Trump is already over 5,000 points up from the time he was elected and gave confidence back to the markets.
The Hussein gave rise to ISIS and let it grow like a cancer to cause the manufactured refugee crisis. President Trump has allowed our forces to destroy them.
The Hussein had record high welfare recipients and black and Hispanic unemployment. Black and Hispanic unemployed are the lowest in over a decade already with President Trump.
This fat old whore/con-man has done absolutely nothing good for the American people. At least while he is on the golf course, he personally cannot do more harm, but he leaves whores like pence, mcconnell, and ryan to do his trashing for him while he's off playing golf or fingering his "cat" if he can catch her.

You bitches don't even know how many times he golfs....because he doesn't always let journalists on the grounds of his club in Mara Largo.

You're right, MudFace.........

The orange buffoon, could actually be golfing MORE than reported......LOL

Obama never worked a day in his life.

You're probably "right".....After all, among your ilk, NO black folks ever really work unless you have them in some cotton field or fast food restaurant.....
Correct, Mudface?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.
Course my wife picked cotton from when she was 2 years old (she pulled a sack behind her in the fields soon as she could walk) and worked in her brother's Soul Food Restaurant.
Life wasn't much better for me....cuz I had to do chores from when I was 8....mowing lawns, running a paper route, weeding the garden, watering lawns, trimming bushes. Washing dishes, cleaning the house.....my mom was handicapped so I had to do everything.

But all I was doing was enjoying my White Privilege.
/----/ God bless you and your family.

You're probably "right".....After all, among your ilk, NO black folks ever really work unless you have them in some cotton field or fast food restaurant.....
Correct, Mudface?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.
Course my wife picked cotton from when she was 2 years old (she pulled a sack behind her in the fields soon as she could walk) and worked in her brother's Soul Food Restaurant.
Life wasn't much better for me....cuz I had to do chores from when I was 8....mowing lawns, running a paper route, weeding the garden, watering lawns, trimming bushes. Washing dishes, cleaning the house.....my mom was handicapped so I had to do everything.

Quit lying. No toddler was ever able to pull a cotton sack.

Correct, Mudface?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.

My wife got one a smaller one to pull around so she'd be with her mom in the fields.

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

“I have the greatest stuff and you know what? I love golf. But if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again. I own Doral in Miami. I don’t think I’d ever see many of the places I have. I don’t think I’d ever see anything, I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off and make great deals, right? Who’s gonna leave?”

Well, apparently Trump has NOT worked his ass off and has NO plans to ever do so.

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

ZomboMeme 28122017020032.jpg

Correct, Mudface?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.

My wife got one a smaller one to pull around so she'd be with her mom in the fields.

Liar. kids sat on their parent's sacks.

Correct, Mudface?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.

:disbelief:Wow.....I didn't know you were born a poor black child in the Great Depression.
Well, you learn something new every day. :muahaha:

Thanks for the history lesson.

I look forward to hearing all of your personal experiences about Jim Crow laws in the Deep South.

And I guess my wife doesn't know shit compared to you....especially when her brother was nearly lynched by a bunch of white Democrats just because his wife was too good looking to be married to a ******.

Guess all of that shit never fucking happened.

Last edited:
Correct, Mudface?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.

:disbelief:Wow.....I didn't know you were born a poor black child in the Great Depression.

I look forward to hearing all of your personal experiences about Jim Crow laws in the Deep South.

And I guess my wife doesn't know shit compared to you....especially when her brother was nearly lynched by a bunch of white Democrats just because his wife was too good looking to be married to a ******.

No, but slaves weren't the only ones to pick cotton. You didn't know that?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.

My wife wasn't a mother fucking slave. Her Grandfather might have been but in 1940 slavery had been abolished for close to 80 years.

My wife wasn't a mother fucking slave. Her Grandfather might have been but in 1940 slavery had been abolished for close to 80 years.

So? Do you think a poor black child from the depression as the only one tho know anything about picking cotton? I never picked any, but I knew a lot who did. Most of the ones I knew are dead now.

So? Do you think a poor black child from the depression as the only one tho know anything about picking cotton? I never picked any, but I knew a lot who did. Most of the ones I knew are dead now.
Oh, you HAVE, or used to HAVE, black friends.
Congrats. You must be so proud.

I'm married to one...I spent the last 40years with her... so.....there's that.
Until you can say THAT, I think you should STFU.

So now you think only blacks picked cotton. I've known lots of old folks that picked cotton. Black and white.

So now you think only blacks picked cotton. I've known lots of old folks that picked cotton. Black and white.
Please post a link to me saying that.
If you can't, which is a fact, then STFU.

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

/----/ So what? That proves nothing. And does your chart factor in Manchella and kids traveling on separate planes to Hawaii?

It doesn't include planes for the presidents children to fly all over the world to negotiate business deals either. If you want to compare separate travel cost for the president's family, you will lose much worse than the comparison of golf days.
So....your argument is Trump's family cost taxpayers more than Obama's?
Obama cost us $4.2 billion during the same time period the UK paid $568 million for the entire royal family. Yet you claim Trump's costing us more.

I'm sure you can get plenty of fake news outlets willing to say this is the case.

Doesn't mean it's true however.

Forum List

Back