MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

The usual typical butthurt thread of the day has just been created.
Funny how when a shooter has anything in his profile about Islam, you fucktards run screaming "OMG OMG Muslim terrorist". But when a white mam/kid dors it, its no problem.

Your orange buddy spewed hate & violence during the campaign.

We just saw a Trump Hate inspired whit right winger kill a bunch of people.

But you would happily pin it on a kid that shouted "Allah Akbar" as he did it.

I never knew you were gifted with clairvoyance.

24499.gif

It doesn't require special powers. When a Muslim does it, y'all are quick to scream "terrorist!", but when it's a white kid, it's "mental health". Be consistent is all I'm saying.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

Was Dylan Roof a conservative?

Idk, he's a murderer of innocent people and past-due for his hanging time.

24499.gif

It doesn't require special powers. When a Muslim does it, y'all are quick to scream "terrorist!", but when it's a white kid, it's "mental health". Be consistent is all I'm saying.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Who cares?

Well, yes and no. I think ISIS does recruit by telling people they are victims and exploiting that anger. The right does the same thing however I don't think most on the right are wanting to commit terrorist acts. At least most don't. Again, you couldn't tell that by the fuck ups on this board and how they want to nuke everything or describe immigrants and others as non human but this is a special group.

I think often it's a mix of both. This was an act of terrorism, I think this kid wanted to make people fear him or whatever is fucked up pov is.

Alt-right, not right.

Yeah, there is certainly a contingent of the alt-right who want nothing more than to see chaos in all it's forms.
:itsok:

You disagree? You have a different view on the ideology of the American Nazis, aka the "alt-right"? Please share.
Sure, who’s screaming to take guns? Not the right! Winning
Who is sacrificing innocent children so they can own a toy?

Alt-right, not right.

Yeah, there is certainly a contingent of the alt-right who want nothing more than to see chaos in all it's forms.

You disagree? You have a different view on the ideology of the American Nazis, aka the "alt-right"? Please share.
Who is sacrificing innocent children so they can own a toy?
What?

Mac1958 fools no one but himself. Let it go, Mac.
And now Jake tries it. I outed you in this thread, Come on Jake, man up, just this once., in which I made my positions on the issues more than clear. There's something wrong with you. .
You outed no one, Mac, much less me. I own you in debate. You are a regressive who real Americans get under your skin all the time.

You are not centrist but just a poor Trumper who so easily gives himself up at every turn.

The young man adored Trump.

Last edited:
Well, yes and no. I think ISIS does recruit by telling people they are victims and exploiting that anger. The right does the same thing however I don't think most on the right are wanting to commit terrorist acts. At least most don't. Again, you couldn't tell that by the fuck ups on this board and how they want to nuke everything or describe immigrants and others as non human but this is a special group.

I think often it's a mix of both. This was an act of terrorism, I think this kid wanted to make people fear him or whatever is fucked up pov is.

Alt-right, not right.

You didn't share.

Just curious, is 9 dead kids and 1 teacher winning? You must have really partied when Parkland happened.

And now Jake tries it. I outed you in this thread, Come on Jake, man up, just this once., in which I made my positions on the issues more than clear. There's something wrong with you. .
You outed no one, Mac, much less me. I own you in debate. You are not centrist but just a poor Trumper who is so easily gives himself up at every turn.

Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

24499.gif

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

He's holding his allah akbar.

24499.gif

The ideology doesn't matter. These white shooters all have ideologies and their intent was to terrorize. They are terrorists too. Are there also mental health issues? Yup...same for the home grown Islamic terrorists we've had here.

You outed no one, Mac, much less me. I own you in debate. You are a regressive who real Americans get under your skin all the time.

You are not centrist but just a poor Trumper who is so easily gives himself up at every turn.

Proof?

Alt-right, not right.

You didn't share.

Just curious, is 9 dead kids and 1 teacher winning? You must have really partied when Parkland happened.
Still not making sense! Sorry

24499.gif

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

24499.gif

roof.jpg

Newsflash: The Confederate flag is not a foreign jihad symbol.

roof.jpg

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

24499.gif

The ideology doesn't matter. These white shooters all have ideologies and their intent was to terrorize. They are terrorists too. Are there also mental health issues? Yup...same for the home grown Islamic terrorists we've had here.
What white guy?

Or it could be that he hated them.

Wingers, always desperate for advantage, both ends.
Yep, gun loving Texas white guys hate Donald Trump, love gun-grabbing Dems.

And he also hated the pro gun accounts he followed.
Great theory there buddy.

I think Mac looks for liberals to espouse an opinion and then attacks. He will then do the following:

1. Call you a 'regressive'
2. Ignore any point you make.
3. Tell you that he got under your skin
4. Point to something in his signature that doesn't quite fit
5. You may attempt to bring Mac back to the point of the thread, don't bother, he'll just keep repeating 1 - 4 until he finally gives up.

Anyway the shooter appears to be a Trump gun nut for whatever that is worth.

From the link:
"On his Facebook page, Pagourtzis posted a photo on April 30 that seems chilling in retrospect: a T-shirt spread out on a bed with the slogan "Born to Kill."

The same day the 17-year-old put up a photo of a trenchcoat — like the one classmates say he wore to school most days — covered with pins, including the Iron Cross, a German military medal sometimes associated with Nazis, and a symbol of a goat head that is connected to the Church of Satan.
"The caption below the photo appeared to be an explanation of the meaning of some of the other pins: He captioned the photo: "Hammer and Sickle = Rebellion," "Rising Sun = Kamikaze Tactics," "Iron Cross = Bravery," "Baphomet = Evil," "Cthulhu = Power.""

MAGA, that is most certainly not. :itsok: :no_text11:

Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook

I see, so regardless of the Instagram follows, the fact that this kid and his dad appear to be avid gun nuts he was a communist because he had the hammer and sickle? I think he used symbolism from repressive regimes. 2 symbols from fascist governments and one from a communist and you think that means what?

It means he was quite ignorant about history and lat

24499.gif

Very inaccurate. Terrorism is strategy to promote a political agenda. These school shootings are largely done by loner mental cases who idolize the Columbine Shooters. If they have any agenda, it's nihilism.

Alt-right, not right.

You don't seem to understand the question I'm asking. Are you an American Nazi/Alt-right member or sympathizer?

And who is screaming to "take guns"? I believe the loudest voices are calling for more restrictive gun laws, but not to "take guns".

roof.jpg

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.
They yelled allah akbar a lot back then . All the way to the civil war

Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account
Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook
Ah....so, slap on the wrist and trump can pardon him.

Forum List

Back