MAGA? Round 2 of Billions in Farmer Welfare Free Cash. WOW Farmers are YUGE Moochers of Gov. Dimes!

No Reagan left us trillions in debt, so did Bush Jr, and so will Trump. The poor got poorer and the rich got richer.
That is the way it worked.

Because we have 60 million more people now...and 59 million of them are Illegal rapist Mexicans..

Now I think you are Trump, illegal rapist Mexicans, too funny. Trickle down never worked, if it had Bush Sr would not of had to raise taxes.

You can't be an arm chair QB , Obama made 80% of bush Jrs tax cuts perment and it worked.

I said Bush Sr. Also Obama had to stimulate the economy after Bush Jr. tanked it.

He stimulated an economy by making bush jr tax cuts perment..

Obama smart..

View attachment 235330

Not for the wealthy.

Because we have 60 million more people now...and 59 million of them are Illegal rapist Mexicans..

Now I think you are Trump, illegal rapist Mexicans, too funny. Trickle down never worked, if it had Bush Sr would not of had to raise taxes.

You can't be an arm chair QB , Obama made 80% of bush Jrs tax cuts perment and it worked.

I said Bush Sr. Also Obama had to stimulate the economy after Bush Jr. tanked it.

Obama smart..

View attachment 235330

Not for the wealthy.

So you enjoy dividing the nation?

Obama smart..

View attachment 235330

Not for the wealthy.

Trump, the GOP and the Cons are dividing it, not me.

Obama smart..

View attachment 235330

Not for the wealthy.

Trump, the GOP and the Cons are dividing it, not me.

You just admitted the perment tax cuts obama signed into law was just for some people...

That's not division?

Trump announces second round of farm aid to offset trade damage

:dunno: Flyer Over states.
Guns, Bibles and Farmer WELFARE CHECKS is the life for some!
Many Farmers collect other Gobmint Dimes. State and Military WELFARE.
Keep up the American Farm Lies you guy spew.

If Farmers were real Americans they would refuse this cash, Return the of cash they took and
repay all the ObamaCare subsidies they take.

What the hell is the matter with you? Don't you know CORPORATE WELFARE is the law of the 'land'? I have no idea how much of farm subsidies is broken down to small farmers, family farmers or how much goes to BIG AGRA? (I doubt any normal American has those #'s at his fingertips and it is likely kept that way unless one knows how to read the TOMES of government data).

Agricultural Subsidies
  • April 16, 2018
The federal government spends more than $20 billion a year on subsidies for farm businesses. About 39 percent of the nation's 2.1 million farms receive subsidies, with the lion's share of the handouts going to the largest producers of corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, and rice.1

The government protects farmers against fluctuations in prices, revenues, and yields. It subsidizes their conservation efforts, insurance coverage, marketing, export sales, research, and other activities. Federal aid for crop farmers is deep and comprehensive.

Agricultural Subsidies

PS It might be worth noting that for all the screaming and hollering by the RIGHT regarding people 'needing' food stamps (SNAP)--they are PART OF AGRICULTURAL SUBSIDIES. THOSE were cut back in the agri-bill earlier this year.

House Farm Bill Would Increase Food Insecurity and Hardship

Small farms must receive quite a bit I used to live in a part of Ms that had many small farms and they loved their govt subsidies so much every winter they'd take off for a month or two and travel, go on cruises, Bahama's and Aruba.

Forum List

Back