MAGA movement widely unpoplar in new poll

ddd
How do you think this is going to end? Go look at human history, hint not well for the left.
With the MAGANuts further fading into history after a humiliating defeat in 2024. Let me guess you want blood in the streets.

ddd

With the MAGANuts further fading into history after a humiliating defeat in 2024. Let me guess you want blood in the streets.
You suck at guessing. When a group of thugs like Democrats attempt to FORCE people to OBEY their edicts or be PUNISHED into SUBMISSION in human history what happens to groups like this? Every last one of those regimes has fallen. The people get fed up with their shit.

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say. But-but-but Trump........wahhhhh. Mommy! He looked at me! .....wahhhhh.
Fulton County has him by the balls. That will be the second indictment before the end of the year. Oh....Rudy and Sydney are in the pot also. Racketeering is a serious Mafia type crime.

Democrats will drag their naked bodies over broken glass the vote against the insurrectionist, trump. He is and will always be a LOSER.

The left are hell bent on their own destruction. You see this all throughout their cult. Just look at their cities, they tax and steal and vampire suck the things dry killing the goose that laid the golden egg until the city collapses into a shithole.
Apparently, they don't mind living that way.

I choose to have some pride of existence. I take the time to mow the lawn, and pull the weeds. Trim my beard, stuff like that. Improve the neighborhood.

These leftards, they think drag shows improve the neighborhood. So the kids, when they go to school, they're gossiping about drag shows. The leftards are myopic, they don't see what's right in front of them.

I dunno. I wasn't raised by wolves. I rebel at the thought of steaming piles of human excrement directly in front of my daughter's school

Since your race card didn't work too well. Isn't a criminal someone who has been convicted? Oh wait, in your vacuous head he's already convicted.
Not accord to the exalted one, el Trumpybear, who commonly referred to his opponent in 2016 as a criminal merely because she was under investigation.

"NBC poll"

"MAGA wildly unpopular"

lolol-lmao.gif

hysterical-laughter.gif

priceless-too-funny.gif

So what you're saying is: "According to an NBC poll, MAGA is wildly unpopular."

Do I have that correct? :abgg2q.jpg:

Fulton County has him by the balls. That will be the second indictment before the end of the year. Oh....Rudy and Sydney are in the pot also. Racketeering is a serious Mafia type crime.
Well, after the current trial, 2 or 2 other states are going to indict trump. Who's next? Does Idaho or Montana have some crime to pin on Trump. West Virginia? Ho hum.

Lol, interesting timing after Biden was being critizied for his MAGA republicans label in his announcemet video. Democrats have become the DTAP death to america party.

Forum List

Back