MAGA House Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene's Protect America 1st Act: Fund The Wall, ends DACA, defunds sanctuary cities, end foreign aid to some countries

Marjorie Green? Is she the same crazy lady shown in this video?

You accuse her of being crazy Bull when you put up a video that is cut and paste and back and forth manipulative?

I really should apologize. It was wrong of me to call her crazy. Anyone who claims fires were started by Jewish space lasers has earned the title of BATSHIT CRAZY!!!!!!!

You accuse her of being crazy Bull when you put up a video that is cut and paste and back and forth manipulative?

I really should apologize. It was wrong of me to call her crazy. Anyone who claims fires were started by Jewish space lasers has earned the title of BATSHIT CRAZY!!!!!!!

And your attempt to smear her still doesn't cover up you putting a hit video doing the back and forth cut and paste spin? You want to talk about CRAZY BULL? Maybe you should look in the mirror.

And BUlldog, I research before I post....Often Life is stranger than fiction.

Which is the case when I researched a bit of your claims about Green and the lasers...Turns out there is some crazy sci-fi shit going on and it is actually oddly true.

She apparently had become privy to an odd fact---that PGandE and Solaren Corp in 2009 had entered into an agreement for new tech attempt involving catching solar energy from satellites and then beaming it (lasering) it back to earth to use for energy. Crazy sounding true---BUT FUCKING TRUE. Her comments simply were openingly THEORIZING (not to be confused with stating that it was a fact) that it could have been these attempts at beaming energy from the satelites back down that caused the fire in California.

Funny, how the lying trolls leave out these facts when they try to spin shit to get green--------------so sick of the trolls manipulation BULL---

Last edited:

And your attempt to smear her still doesn't cover up you putting a hit video doing the back and forth cut and paste spin? You want to talk about CRAZY BULL? Maybe you should look in the mirror.

Was that her speaking in the video or not?

as are the retards that repeat it....just saying

this is plain COMMON SENSE
---except NO foreign aid for ANY country, until maybe IF get out of debt

despite low-ball figures being cited by immigrant grievance groups, the number of illegals eligible for the Dreamer amnesty is: pretty much all of them. I promise you, it will be in the millions.

any illegal alien can profess to be a Dreamer.

Reagan’s 1986 amnesty included a legalization program for illegals who’d performed agricultural work in the US for a minimum of 90 days in the prior year. That seems pretty narrowly defined, right? At the time, it was estimated that only a few hundred thousand farmworkers would qualify.

In the end, more than a million people applied.

The Immigration and Naturalization Service determined that 888,637 of the applications were fraudulent: Alleged farm workers told interviewers that cotton was purple or claimed to have pulled cherries from the ground.

Of the 888,637 fraudulent applications, guess how many our government approved? More than 800,000. Not one, but TWO of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers were in this country because of the farmworker amnesty.

this is the most helpful thing you can do for Americans!

Regarding ending foreign aid to "some" countries. Which ones? Why Ukraine?

What about Israel?

In 1999, the US government signed a Memorandum of Understanding through which it committed to providing Israel with at least US$2.67 billion in military aid annually, for the following ten years; in 2009, the annual amount was raised to US$3 billion; and in 2019, the amount was raised again, now standing at 3.8 billion dollars every year we give Israel.

Forum List

Back