MAGA: Federal deficit soars 32% to $895B. Glad CIC Bone Spur is on the Job. Obama did better, Btw!

What exactly did he do to "thwart it?" The WTC WAS ATTACKED under Clinton. He didn't "thwart" shit.
He had airport security raised and there were zero planes hijacked, zero buildings destroyed, zero people killed, and at least 2 terrorists captured.

Unlike Clinton, Bush ignored the warnings and there were 4 planes hijacked in a single morning, 7 buildings destroyed, Pentagon bombed and some 3,000 people killed.

Dumbfucks defend Bush.

Who knows? Maybe if we had a president in office and not a retard, he would have raised airport security and possibly could have thwarted the attack.
yea hindsight a wonderful thing...the same security people at those airports who were there when clinton was in were there when bush was in....im sure they did their best.....if gore had won and the same shit happened you people would be saying what im saying right now....sometimes the bad guys get one....and the righties would be here calling gore the retard for allowing it to happen....

fantasy isn't always about dreaming about screwing the blonde next door BUT nice fvcking try
like the shit you put up aint a fantasy?....what hole did they dig you out of?...but in other words you know dam well what i said is the truth.....you fucking party people are all alike....

Keep on crying those GOP tears 'cause you know G. W. fvcked up on 9/11.

You guys gotta get better candidates; it aint about WINNING. It's about doing a GODDAMN JOB when you are in office.
you should learn about those you post with before you open your yap.....i could not stand bush....and i despise both parties.....unlike you a die hard party over country asswipe...

well, you sound like you had your tongue all the way up into G. W.s yah yah.

Me? I haven't voted for a major party candidate for POTUS in nearly 40 years. haha

You know that Nancy Pelosi was in charge of the house when the Housing bubble burst?

Exactly....

Things were improving after the 9/11 attacks and the stock market crash that resulted. It seems a lot of people don't recall how devastating that day was to the economic health of the country.

1/3 of it's value wiped away over night IIRC. The first 6 month afterwards were rough on me. I was even homeless briefly. I stole a job for $6 an hour from a wetback just to survive living in a car for a couple months.

It was WAY WORSE than the obozo election crash in 2008 but we recovered quickly. All it took was a midterm win by leftist sociopaths in 2006 to stop the recovery, and the unfortunate 2008 election of a meat puppet to send the economy right down into the septic tank where it pretty much stayed until Trump was elected.

G.W. Bush should have been doing his goddamn job; then 9/11 would not have happened on HIS WATCH.
caddo i dont give a fuck who was president that day.....it still would of happened,sometimes the bad guys get one...
Who knows? Maybe if we had a president in office and not a retard, he would have raised airport security and possibly could have thwarted the attack.
yea hindsight a wonderful thing...the same security people at those airports who were there when clinton was in were there when bush was in....im sure they did their best.....if gore had won and the same shit happened you people would be saying what im saying right now....sometimes the bad guys get one....and the righties would be here calling gore the retard for allowing it to happen....
You can't stop an attack if you take no action. Bush failed. Miserably.

Trump called three thousand dying in Puerto Rico a "fantastic job".

I wonder what he would have called it if 9 thousand had died? A celebration?

So Trump killed those people?
God, I never thought of that. Did he?
Bush didn't kill those Americans who died in Iraq for no apparent reason. But he did send them there.
Trump helped those in Houston. Those in Puerto Rico? Not so much.
There is a lot you can do as president. And a lot you shouldn't do.
Bush shouldn't have sent thousands of Americans off to die.
Trump should have made sure Americans in Puerto Rico got help.

So sick of Republicans defending evil. They have become such an odious people. Always on the side of evil.

tenor.gif

Just another idiot trying to blame Trump when it's proven Obama stupid fk did it all .

MAGA: Federal deficit soars 32% to $895B. Glad CIC Bone Spur is on the Job. Obama did better, Btw!

cbo_0.jpg

© Getty Images
The federal deficit hit $895 billion in the first 11 months of fiscal 2018, an increase of $222 billion, or 32 percent, over the same period the previous year, according to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

The nonpartisan CBO reported that the central drivers of the increasing deficit were the Republican tax law and the bipartisan agreement to increase spending. As a result, revenue only rose 1 percent, failing to keep up with a 7 percent surge in spending, it added.

Revenue from individual and payroll taxes was up some $105 billion, or 4 percent, while corporate taxes fell $71 billion, or 30 percent.

Earlier analysis from CBO projected that deficits would near $1 trillion in 2019 and surpass that amount the following year.Federal deficit soars 32 percent to $895B

:dunno: Gee The great Douche should've given out 8 Trillion in that BS Tax Scam of 2017
giveaways tax breaks to the 1% never show good returns... Like do they lower their prices? FFS NO!
Do they stop ordering china made goods? FFS NO!

Maybe giving out 8 Trillion would've done better for the National debt.
MAGA: The Art of the Failure! But hey! Some morons got a stupid red hat.

BTW.. FYI:...MAGA DOPers! Conservatives plan. Let's just spend more money! Whee!
Don't Blame Obama For Doubling The Federal Deficit

LOL! Spend more to get us to bankruptcy faster.
MAGA BOOBS -Big Orange Orangutan Buffon Solutions... What a plan!

Obama in his first years raised the national debt to 1.5 trillion dollars. Then when he spent less than that each year, the rate was down but totally with 9.5 trillion over his 8 years, the average was 1.15 trillion a year, but a liberal wont tell the truth....

Wow, Another dumbfuck Trumpette ignoring that the deficit was already forecast to be well over a trillion before Obma even took office thanks to the BUSH RECESSION.

Jesus fuck you are the most pathetic assholes on the freakin planet.

a typical libturd parasite said:
I will be glad when the economy TANKS (and it will) and all of your GOP kids & your GOP grand kids will be sent out into the streets to eat fvcking mud pies & hypodermic needles for dinner.

This right here is the perfect view into whatever sphincter functions as a libturd's "mind".

This is what they're programmed to believe in. They have no compassion for other humans, they demand empathy from people they would like to kill, and are apoplectic when we tell them to go fuck themselves.

These are not our countrymen, they're not our neighbors, they're not just our political opponents. They're committed enemies of anyone who rejects their nanny state and dependence on it. They're delighted by destruction, malaise, and misery of others. You don't compromise with pieces of shit like this, you secure them in facilities where they can not harm other people.

Personally I don't care if they kill themselves though, especially when they hope for things like an economic collapse or that my kids might have to feast on soil and hypodermic needles.

You know that Nancy Pelosi was in charge of the house when the Housing bubble burst?

Exactly....

Things were improving after the 9/11 attacks and the stock market crash that resulted. It seems a lot of people don't recall how devastating that day was to the economic health of the country.

1/3 of it's value wiped away over night IIRC. The first 6 month afterwards were rough on me. I was even homeless briefly. I stole a job for $6 an hour from a wetback just to survive living in a car for a couple months.

It was WAY WORSE than the obozo election crash in 2008 but we recovered quickly. All it took was a midterm win by leftist sociopaths in 2006 to stop the recovery, and the unfortunate 2008 election of a meat puppet to send the economy right down into the septic tank where it pretty much stayed until Trump was elected.
Bullcrap. The drop in 2008/2009 was larger than in 2001.

In 2008, Obama was not President in 2008 so how the fuck was that his crash???? Are you that fucking stupid.

BTW, I saw your slur you bigoted fuck.

Exactly....

Bullcrap. The drop in 2008/2009 was larger than in 2001.

In 2008, Obama was not President in 2008 so how the fuck was that his crash???? Are you that fucking stupid.

BTW, I saw your slur you bigoted fuck.
These poor people are crazy. There is no other explanation. I almost feel sorry for them.

Neither party has the balls to address entitlements. Until that happens the deficit will continue.
Which ones?

Medicare and Medicaid. Also need to raise the retirement age for SSI collection to 75.
what if you happen to have a job were you dont sit on your ass all day in an office and are outside doing a physical job that just might take a toll on your body?.....many of those people would have a hard time making it to 65 doing those jobs.......
There are other jobs you can do at 65
If you know you will not meet the physical demands when you are older, you should be putting more money in a 401k so you can retire early

Neither party has the balls to address entitlements. Until that happens the deficit will continue.
Which ones?

Medicare and Medicaid. Also need to raise the retirement age for SSI collection to 75.
what if you happen to have a job were you dont sit on your ass all day in an office and are outside doing a physical job that just might take a toll on your body?.....many of those people would have a hard time making it to 65 doing those jobs.......
If you know you will not meet the physical demands when you are older, you should be putting more money in a 401k so you can retire early

As I said those people a lot of the time are in better shape than those with the “ass sitting” jobs

Which ones?

As I said those people a lot of the time are in better shape than those with the “ass sitting” jobs

that's for sure; just look what it has done for our POTUS.

Why is our President increasing the deficit while bragging about how great his economy is?

Where are the Tea Tards?

fantasy isn't always about dreaming about screwing the blonde next door BUT nice fvcking try
like the shit you put up aint a fantasy?....what hole did they dig you out of?...but in other words you know dam well what i said is the truth.....you fucking party people are all alike....

Keep on crying those GOP tears 'cause you know G. W. fvcked up on 9/11.

You guys gotta get better candidates; it aint about WINNING. It's about doing a GODDAMN JOB when you are in office.
you should learn about those you post with before you open your yap.....i could not stand bush....and i despise both parties.....unlike you a die hard party over country asswipe...

Me? I haven't voted for a major party candidate for POTUS in nearly 40 years. haha
and of course you can show me what post gave you that idea right?....

Exactly....

G.W. Bush should have been doing his goddamn job; then 9/11 would not have happened on HIS WATCH.
caddo i dont give a fuck who was president that day.....it still would of happened,sometimes the bad guys get one...
You can't stop an attack if you take no action. Bush failed. Miserably.
like i was saying....if gore was there and the same thing happened would you be saying the same thing or would there be an excuse as to the why it happened?

Which ones?

Typical asshole. Every year they push back retirement is like a $25,000 tax.

Forum List

Back