MAGA: DOPer Patrick Little for Congress CA. JEWS have NO Seat at the Table! FFS, DANG! Go DOPer!

Then why are Dumbocrats so upset that The POTUS moved the US embassy to Jerusalem?
He may wonder why too.

View attachment 190502
A: He's trying to win California. Know your audience.

CA is not a red neck whitey Fly-Over only Whitey's can live kinda state. Good Luck.
He seems to understand he got used in the military.
And is acting out his WN Whitey Only issues.
Cali is Jew hatred country. Dems side with muslims.

The U.S.A in general loves Jews...

I'm old enough to remember when open anti-Semitism was both legal and condoned by government. As a kid growing up in New York, there were places my family couldn't live, hotels where they couldn't stay, jobs for which they couldn't apply, and clubs they weren't allowed to join ... in America.

Today, anti-Semites still exist but they don't have the power of government behind them. They are angry, impotent, little creatures who bait and scream but can't do anything to hurt Jews.

That, boys and girls, is progress.

Then why are Dumbocrats so upset that The POTUS moved the US embassy to Jerusalem?
He may wonder why too.

View attachment 190502

CA is not a red neck whitey Fly-Over only Whitey's can live kinda state. Good Luck.

He's running in Cali, but you just explained one reason for Trump's devastating and historical victory.

I'm old enough to remember when open anti-Semitism was both legal and condoned by government. As a kid growing up in New York, there were places my family couldn't live, hotels where they couldn't stay, jobs for which they couldn't apply, and clubs they weren't allowed to join ... in America.

Today, anti-Semites still exist but they don't have the power of government behind them. They are angry, impotent, little creatures who bait and scream but can't do anything to hurt Jews.

Your idea of progress is exterminating the Goyim diversity, and Goyim strength by multiculturalism of your beloved Third-World riff-raffs...

Dem strategy of importing muslims by the hundreds of thousands will change all that.

Your idea of progress is exterminating the Goyim diversity, and Goyim strength by multiculturalism of your beloved Third-World riff-raffs...

Thanks for making my point.

He's running in Cali, but you just explained one reason for Trump's devastating and historical victory.

LOL, before Trump even won the primary, every Jewish organization practically was already anti-Trump, why? Because he was anti-Muslim refugee.

Why would Republicans appreciate that, exactly?

He may wonder why too.

View attachment 190502

They sure do!

Dem strategy of importing muslims by the hundreds of thousands will change all that.

Yeah, as if it's awesome that over 1,000's of Jewish Rabbis in the U.S.A sent a letter to Trump urging him to accept Islamic refugees.

LOL, before Trump even won the primary, every Jewish organization practically was already anti-Trump, why? Because he was anti-Muslim refugee.

He moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Trump is a great friend of Israel.

Your mistake is conflating American Jews with Israelis.

Yeah, as if it's awesome that over 1,000's of Jewish Rabbis in the U.S.A sent a letter to Trump urging him to accept Islamic refugees.
You just proved my point.

Haha, like some of the Israeli Rabbis calling for Muslims as good for Western culture, or as payback to the West for the Holocaust?

Of course Jews want Islamic refugees for the Goyim, and none of that for their Jewish Israel.

Why is that a shocker?

One of the things I love about America is how it seduces people. One of the reasons we don't have huge numbers of extremists like they do in Europe is because America seduces extremists with our lifestyle.

I've lived in Europe for years and have witnessed myself how segregated Muslim immigrants are from the regular populations in places like Paris or Antwerp. While in America, Muslims work as doctors, lawyers, firemen, cops ... the Muslim populations of Europe are largely unemployed or employed only within their communities.

As much as the Europeans love to crow about how enlightened and culturally open they are, the office buildings of Europe are a sea of white faces. You won't find Muslims or Algerians living in the nicer arrondissements of Paris. They live in shitholes where regular Parisians don't have to see them.

Haha, like some of the Israeli Rabbis calling for Muslims as good for Western culture, or as payback to the West for the Holocaust?

Of course Jews want Islamic refugees for the Goyim, and none of that for their Jewish Israel.

Why is that a shocker?
The West caused the holocaust? Maybe you should look up some of those enlightened Israelis for inspiration. Trump sides with Bibi.

One of the things I love about America is how it seduces people. One of the reasons we don't have huge numbers of extremists like they do in Europe is because America seduces extremists with our lifestyle.

I've lived in Europe for years and have witnessed myself how segregated Muslim immigrants are from the regular populations in places like Paris or Antwerp. While in America, Muslims work as doctors, lawyers, firemen, cops ... the Muslim populations of Europe are largely unemployed or employed only within their communities.

As much as the Europeans love to crow about how enlightened and culturally open they are, the office buildings of Europe are a sea of white faces. You won't find Muslims or Algerians living in the nicer arrondissements of Paris. They live in shitholes where regular Parisians don't have to see them.

A lot of the "Muslims" in the U.S.A are the elites of Lebanon, Pakistan, and Iran.

While in Europe due to it's close proximity it's much easier for a lot more Muslim lowlifes to sneak into Europe.

Were you gang raped in Germany? Or run over by a van on the sidewalk? Blown up by a bomb at a teeny bopper concert? Shot dead for drawing cartoons?

Why is that a shocker?
The West caused the holocaust? Maybe you should look up some of those enlightened Israelis for inspiration. Trump sides with Bibi.

Haha, Israel is a moral monstrosity, only bestial brutes support such a thing.

Why is that a shocker?

Haha, Israel is a moral monstrosity, only bestial brutes support such a thing.
They've been around longer than any other people.

Forum List

Back