Madison Cawthorn Now Blames DC Cocaine And Orgy Claims On ‘The Left And The Media’

The North Carolina congressman blamed “the left and the media” for accurately reporting his comments on a right-wing YouTube channel last week.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) is now claiming that he wasn’t referring to his fellow Republican politicians when he claimed that leaders he “looked up to” in Washington had invited him to orgies and had also done cocaine in front of him.

In a statement released Friday, the controversial congressman said his comments on a recent podcast appearance “calling out corruption have been used by the left and the media to disparage my Republican colleagues and falsely insinuate their involvement in illicit activities.”

In an interview posted last week on the right-wing YouTube channel Warrior Poet Society, Cawthorn said that Washington elites had used cocaine in front of him and invited him to sex parties.

Since Cawthorn is fond of Donald Trump and hates Democrats, many people assumed the admired Washington elites inviting Cawthorn to orgies and snorting coke in his presence were probably Republicans.

Madison Cawthorn Now Blames DC Cocaine And Orgy Claims On ‘The Left And The Media’

Cawthorn is obviously not playing with a full deck. What do you think? At least this is a break from all the WAR threads on the Politics forum.
lmao what a loser.

Pathetic.

Why is Cawthorn's opinion so important to the left? Is it the fact that he was home schooled as a kid or he tried out for the Naval Academy? Oh yeah, he's a republican and lefties are desperate when their backs are up against an election year.

Why did YOU vote (probably twice) for a serial sexual assaulter? IS that what attracted you to trump?
I never voted for Clinton or Xiden...so not sure what you are talking about. Those are the only two people I know that either have a criminal case open or lost a civil suit for sexual assault that were President.

The North Carolina congressman blamed “the left and the media” for accurately reporting his comments on a right-wing YouTube channel last week.

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) is now claiming that he wasn’t referring to his fellow Republican politicians when he claimed that leaders he “looked up to” in Washington had invited him to orgies and had also done cocaine in front of him.

In a statement released Friday, the controversial congressman said his comments on a recent podcast appearance “calling out corruption have been used by the left and the media to disparage my Republican colleagues and falsely insinuate their involvement in illicit activities.”

In an interview posted last week on the right-wing YouTube channel Warrior Poet Society, Cawthorn said that Washington elites had used cocaine in front of him and invited him to sex parties.

Since Cawthorn is fond of Donald Trump and hates Democrats, many people assumed the admired Washington elites inviting Cawthorn to orgies and snorting coke in his presence were probably Republicans.

Cawthorn is obviously not playing with a full deck. What do you think? At least this is a break from all the WAR threads on the Politics forum.
So McCarthy wasn't offended by his hilarious lies and low class behavior.

He was offended that Cawthorne had not clarified that he didn't mean Republicans.

LGBTQ folks are a little off to me, but we are supposed to be tolerant, non judgemental and not to stereotype, right?
Would you vote them into Congress?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, in my own little bit of experience, those gay folks who we have known have been really stand-up folks.
I've known two pairs of men who were 'mates'. I liked all 4 guys. I encouraged, endorsed, and voted for one of 'em to get on the condo board I served on.....and the guy validated my vote a thousand times. He was absolutely terrific....smart, wise, good humored, and great with our residents. I've long left that association but I understand he still serves there as the treasurer.
There are two gals near my farm who I like a lot. A couple of sturdy can-do women. One raises the goats, the honey, the crops, the kids, and tends the land. The other dresses up each day just like a university administrator....which, btw, is what she is....and goes to work at the nearby Big10 university.

When we lived in California we had a number of friends that were 'that way'. Both my wife and I enjoyed their company. My bride worked with probably 7 or 8 'openly' gay folks when she worked in the Bay area. Neither of us have ever had a bad experience with the LGBTQ community. All this 'pedophile' talk is QAnon chatter.....conspiracy jackassery. IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is Cawthorn's opinion so important to the left? Is it the fact that he was home schooled as a kid or he tried out for the Naval Academy?
Well, as an opinion per se, it really ain't. He's a jackass. Even Republicans now recognize that. Some mouthy bloke who can't stayed married for more than a handful of months.....is kinda sorta on the edge, anyway.

The fascination for "the left'...whoever that may be....probably lies in a sense of schadenfreude. Or,
'what comes round goes round'. The bloke has been an outspoken nutter on any number of issues. So, whenever that happens......in any political party.....it is like the head that pops up from a WWI trench. Incoming soon follows.

If Madison can't stand the heat his mouth brings him......stay away from the microphone, and the blog interviews. Duh!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, in my own little bit of experience, those gay folks who we have known have been really stand-up folks.
I've known two pairs of men who were 'mates'. I liked all 4 guys. I encouraged, endorsed, and voted for one of 'em to get on the condo board I served on.....and the guy validated my vote a thousand times. He was absolutely terrific....smart, wise, good humored, and great with our residents. I've long left that association but I understand he still serves there as the treasurer.
There are two gals near my farm who I like a lot. A couple of sturdy can-do women. One raises the goats, the honey, the crops, the kids, and tends the land. The other dresses up each day just like a university administrator....which, btw, is what she is....and goes to work at the nearby Big10 university.

When we lived in California we had a number of friends that were 'that way'. Both my wife and I enjoyed their company. My bride worked with probably 7 or 8 'openly' gay folks when she worked in the Bay area. Neither of us have ever had a bad experience with the LGBTQ community. All this 'pedophile' talk is QAnon chatter.....conspiracy jackassery. IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as an opinion per se, it really ain't. He's a jackass. Even Republicans now recognize that. Some mouthy bloke who can't stayed married for more than a handful of months.....is kinda sorta on the edge, anyway.

The fascination for "the left'...whoever that may be....probably lies in a sense of schadenfreude. Or,
'what comes round goes round'. The bloke has been an outspoken nutter on any number of issues. So, whenever that happens......in any political party.....it is like the head that pops up from a WWI trench. Incoming soon follows.

If Madison can't stand the heat his mouth brings him......stay away from the microphone, and the blog interviews. Duh!

Amen - and thank you!

Why is Cawthorn's opinion so important to the left? Is it the fact that he was home schooled as a kid or he tried out for the Naval Academy? Oh yeah, he's a republican and lefties are desperate when their backs are up against an election year.
What's even better to them is that Cawthorn like MGT are backbenchers with no power, and don't really understand how their statements are chopped, twisted, and molded by the left to smear an entire party...Now, some of the stuff, (after reading a Wiki on him) seem pretty nuts, it could just be that he is not a seasoned politician too..

This is just another "who really cares" what a back bench first termer says.....has nothing to do with Conservatives as a whole...

"...has nothing to do with Conservatives as a whole..."

Yeah, j-mac, I think your position has traction.
Cawthorn is a nutter.
The responsible Conservatives I know..and are friends with.....ain't nutters, by anyone's defintion.
I haven't spoken with them specifically about Cawthorn...but I suspect they hold their nose.
I certainly know they hold their nose over Marjorie Green.

I like my Conservative friends a lot. They are dependable and helpful.....and thoughtful.
But they are far and away from being one of the TDS'rs.....the Trump Duped & Snookered.
A couple of them are quite pro-Trump.....but they can articulate well why they are.
All of them, as far as I can tell (we seldom talk 'politics' other than county politics).....have shown some real 'uncomfortableness' shall we say, over Don Trump's actions or Tweets or statements.
But talking about Trump with my friends who are Conservative is like asking them about a divorce, family alcholism, or an unwed daughter. You just don't go there.

Yeah, j-mac, I think your position has traction.
Cawthorn is a nutter.
The responsible Conservatives I know..and are friends with.....ain't nutters, by anyone's defintion.
I haven't spoken with them specifically about Cawthorn...but I suspect they hold their nose.
I certainly know they hold their nose over Marjorie Green.

I like my Conservative friends a lot. They are dependable and helpful.....and thoughtful.
But they are far and away from being one of the TDS'rs.....the Trump Duped & Snookered.
A couple of them are quite pro-Trump.....but they can articulate well why they are.
All of them, as far as I can tell (we seldom talk 'politics' other than county politics).....have shown some real 'uncomfortableness' shall we say, over Don Trump's actions or Tweets or statements.
But talking about Trump with my friends who are Conservative is like asking them about a divorce, family alcholism, or an unwed daughter. You just don't go there.
Well, that's good that you have some Conservative friends...

I have to admit that during Trump I was more than a little pleased in the beginning that he was exploding so many liberal progressive heads, and giving them a good dose of what they for years had been dishing out...But, even that wears out....Although I liked what he was able to do agenda wise, he often let his mouth get him into trouble....Trump projected that he never backed down from a rhetorical fight, and the liberal's and media used that to totally undermine him...

As for characters like MTG, and Cawthorne, they are not prominent players in the Republican party as much as many on the left would like to portray them. And that's a good thing...

Well, that's good that you have some Conservative friends...

I have to admit that during Trump I was more than a little pleased in the beginning that he was exploding so many liberal progressive heads, and giving them a good dose of what they for years had been dishing out...But, even that wears out....Although I liked what he was able to do agenda wise, he often let his mouth get him into trouble....Trump projected that he never backed down from a rhetorical fight, and the liberal's and media used that to totally undermine him...

As for characters like MTG, and Cawthorne, they are not prominent players in the Republican party as much as many on the left would like to portray them. And that's a good thing...
So is Cawthorn now saying that liberals invited him to drug orgies? That boy isn't right in the head.

Forum List

Back