Madam President

:blahblah:
I really hope Obama and trump becomes friends, Trump is going to need all the advice he can get.

I still don't think Trump realizes the enormity of how his life has changed! He has to totally staff the West Wing; talking about 4 thousand people! This fool doesn't know 4000 people with brain power enough to work the phones! :bang3: :meow: :wine:
:cuckoo:

So far it's liberals rioting and sinking their own ship while President-Elect Trump acts like a leader. Not surprising though.
"Acting" like a leader. The best that old clown can do I suppose. Anyways, I hope the republic still exists come the 2020 election.

Your free to move to Mexico.
I'm sticking it out here until the end. I hope Trump's wall doesn't stop too many people from being able to flee into Mexico from the radiation.

I heard the grass is getting high in Mexico ..pal you are smarter then this..
It depends on if Trump follows through on the things he said, or if he was actually just completely joking. We won't know for a few months.

The clown is not a great politician, but he learned one thing for sure- say whatever you have to so to be elected.

:argue:
I really hope Obama and trump becomes friends, Trump is going to need all the advice he can get.

I still don't think Trump realizes the enormity of how his life has changed! He has to totally staff the West Wing; talking about 4 thousand people! This fool doesn't know 4000 people with brain power enough to work the phones! :bang3: :meow: :wine:

And yet he still managed to defeat vaunted Clinton political machine.

To who's detriment; them or the country? :argue: :321: :boohoo:

Just to the left who still can't come to terms with fact their chosen one lost.

Would've been nice. Oh well. I hope Trump doesn't sink the ship.

She would have....
Zone 2. Don't try to be fun here.

Yes, I know. Funnily enough I have actually READ the rules. Clearly you haven't or you wouldn't have just made an ass of yourself.

• "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

The clown is not a great politician, but he learned one thing for sure- say whatever you have to so to be elected.

I wonder if that will hurt his chances at being re-elected, but I doubt it.

The economy will probably hold for four years and Trump is just going to mooch off all the success he isn't responsible for, as politicians tend to do.

"Acting" like a leader. The best that old clown can do I suppose. Anyways, I hope the republic still exists come the 2020 election.

I'm sticking it out here until the end. I hope Trump's wall doesn't stop too many people from being able to flee into Mexico from the radiation.

It depends on if Trump follows through on the things he said, or if he was actually just completely joking. We won't know for a few months.

You say he's not a politician, but he says whatever he has to so he can get elected. The two points are a bit conflicting don't ya think?

I wonder if that will hurt his chances at being re-elected, but I doubt it.

The economy will probably hold for four years and Trump is just going to mooch off all the success he isn't responsible for, as politicians tend to do.

We have had very slow growth since the 2008 and I think there is some serious pain coming for the stock market considering it is near all time highs in a slow growth environment. That is a recipe for correction.

Presidents tend to get to much blame/credit for the economy IMO, and frankly I wish the government would quit trying to "fix" it. It's complicated they don't understand it, and the unintended consequences are often worse than the problem they are trying to correct. And get rid of the FED Reserve while we're at it.

You say he's not a politician, but he says whatever he has to so he can get elected. The two points are a bit conflicting don't ya think?

Duh, he is an enigma. Curses, swears, insults all sorts of voter groups yet has loyal followers. Isn't that why him winning Is such a political historic event?

The clown that did that is leaving in January. Or were you in a coma when he ran on 'you can keep your plan, prices going down, Bush is unpatriotic for his debt', etc?

No fan of the liar BO, but his political skills are unquestionable. I would describe him as charlatan more than a clown.

Well we'll see! So far it's been a nightmare just trying to staff his administration! He's paying too much attention to loyalty over competence! Trashing the Iranian deal and maybe exacerbating tension with Russia are already on the list of things to fk up! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing; b!tchin' about Hillary and Bill accepting foreign money for their charity while Trump's closest advisors are bought and paid for by foreign gov't! Giving his kids "secret intelligence access" is just the start of this disaster! "Good luck America; you asked for it!" :321: :9: :ack-1: :argue:

:blahblah:I still don't think Trump realizes the enormity of how his life has changed! He has to totally staff the West Wing; talking about 4 thousand people! This fool doesn't know 4000 people with brain power enough to work the phones! :bang3: :meow: :wine:

Well we'll see! So far it's been a nightmare just trying to staff his administration! He's paying too much attention to loyalty over competence! Trashing the Iranian deal and maybe exacerbating tension with Russia are already on the list of things to fk up! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing; b!tchin' about Hillary and Bill accepting foreign money for their charity while Trump's closest advisors are bought and paid for by foreign gov't! Giving his kids "secret intelligence access" is just the start of this disaster! "Good luck America; you asked for it!" :321: :9: :ack-1: :argue:
Mike Pence fired all the lobbyists on the Trump Team just today. Please sign up for some breaking news alerts so you can stay informed.

:blahblah:I still don't think Trump realizes the enormity of how his life has changed! He has to totally staff the West Wing; talking about 4 thousand people! This fool doesn't know 4000 people with brain power enough to work the phones! :bang3: :meow: :wine:

A nightmare really? it's been one week and one day since the election I feel 100% safe in sayin the current President did not have his adminsitration staffed in one week and a day back in 2008 grow up.

A nightmare really? it's been one week and one day since the election I feel 100% safe in sayin the current President did not have his adminsitration staffed in one week and a day back in 2008 grow up.

He can take all the time he wants; still going to be the shadiest group of characters! With suggesting of real creeps like Giuliani, Sessions, Cruz, and Gingrich to fill positions, it can be a little disconcerting! I'm old and couldn't care less! The people have spoken; just don't want to live long enough to hear the kvetchin'! :9: :321: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back