M&M stats

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
paradise
this>
1640378593549.png

from>

I'm told we loose 1% of our population annually, and so here we have M&M stats over a number of recent years, seems like just a small uptick

but then , every time i focus on stats, there's a poster who'll inevitably poke holes in it

not trying to downplay the pandemic, i've a list of locals who met their ends via C19, just trying to understand the magnitude of it all

comments?

~S~

The numbers won't make any sense until the 2021 numbers are released. The COVID deaths numbers are also bogus, and probably include those who died while having COVID, not because of it.

But it's the CD fucking C.

The numbers won't make any sense until the 2021 numbers are released. The COVID deaths numbers are also bogus, and probably include those who died while having COVID, not because of it.

But it's the CD fucking C.
They do count covid deaths like that JGalt. That way the hospital gets paid, by the feds.

Overdose deaths, especially with Fentanyl poisonings included should have made the list.
I don't know about Fentanyl specifically, but it is surprising drug overdose didn't make the list. From reading the news, I thought those druggies were dropping right and left. My own son has lost track of the number of patients he's treated with Narcan to keep them alive, when they overdosed. They describe it as epidemic.

They do count covid deaths like that JGalt. That way the hospital gets paid, by the feds.

Tell me about it. I did online tele-health meeting with the doctor for my annual VA checkup and kept wondering why he wanted me to explain why I didn't want the vaccine. I later found out that both the VA and Medicare doctors get a CMS code in their billing for determining the reason why people do or don't get the jab. It's hidden somewhere in here...

License Agreement | CMS

Forum List

Back