Lyndsey and Mitch Say Sanction Putin

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Way to go Lyndsey Graham. Keep pushing to kill the evil rotten Putin by wounding Russia financially.

"When it comes to sanctions against Putin – If we are NOT doing everything possible, we are NOT doing enough. Time is NOT on our side," Graham, a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee wrote on Twitter.

I think Mitch would really like to shed the nickname of "Moscow Mitch"
Bipartisanship seems to work when wars come along. Get down to it.

"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) similarly voiced his support for heightened sanctions on Thursday, saying Biden should increase them "all the way up."

Way to go Lyndsey Graham. Keep pushing to kill the evil rotten Putin by wounding Russia financially.
You mean the way Trump did with energy independence

"When it comes to sanctions against Putin – If we are NOT doing everything possible, we are NOT doing enough. Time is NOT on our side," Graham, a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee wrote on Twitter.

"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) similarly voiced his support for heightened sanctions on Thursday, saying Biden should increase them "all the way up."

Putin is like a mob boss. His name is not on anything. There are an elite group of oligarchs who get to be rich in return for getting their hands dirty handling all the stolen loot. They have been sanctioned and therefore Putin has been sanctioned. Doesn't really matter though. All the money in Russia was not enough to satisfy this jerk. He's after glory.

Keep putting pressure on Putin until he drops a nuke on Washington DC. Easy to do from the space station.

Putin is like a mob boss. His name is not on anything. There are an elite group of oligarchs who get to be rich in return for getting their hands dirty handling all the stolen loot. They have been sanctioned and therefore Putin has been sanctioned. Doesn't really matter though. All the money in Russia was not enough to satisfy this jerk. He's after glory.

Sounds like Soros.

When it comes to sanctions against Putin – If we are NOT doing everything possible

Tell me Fine, why must we do anything at all? Where is our national interest? What other countries in the region are doing everything possible?

And if Russia invaded us tomorrow, tell me what other countries would send us billions in military aid, draw heavy sanctions against Russia and threaten war over it?

Yeah, kicking Russia out of SWIFT would really jack up oil. But yeah. Civilians are being murdered. Russia killed soldiers stranded on an Island. They could have just left them there, they weren't going anywhare and couldn't do shit. But the Russians bombed the shit out of them. A BBC station chief had to literally flea her home with her children as bombs were dropping. People are living in subways and underground parking.

I've read that Putin personally is sanction proof because he keeps his money at home and not in his name. But, go after the rest of the oligarchs. Lavrov too. Just so long as the UK and at least most of Nato is on board. And we'd better be ready to arm an insurgency by Ukranians.

Tell me Fine, why must we do anything at all? Where is our national interest? What other countries in the region are doing everything possible?

And if Russia invaded us tomorrow, tell me what other countries would send us billions in military aid, draw heavy sanctions against Russia and threaten war over it?
Because Putin seeks to dominate European markets, and Putin believes markets are tools of power rather than means for individuals to make personal decisions to seek to make money and allocate capital in ways that satisfy consumers. An attack on free markets is an existential threat to the US, and we've held to that since 1980

Don't we have the capability to hit them with cyber attacks? I mean the best way to end this conflict is to just play "Green Acres" over and over and over on their TV's.

Don't we have the capability to hit them with cyber attacks? I mean the best way to end this conflict is to just play "Green Acres" over and over and over on their TV's.
Anonymous said this morning they are going after them

Sanctions are what you do when you want it to look like you are doing something without really doing anything. Few if any politicians will push for anything beyond sanctions especially in an election year.

Those useless establishment dweebs are pathetic.

This is why the GOP has become a dog shit party. Worthless. Useless.

Yeah, kicking Russia out of SWIFT would really jack up oil. But yeah. Civilians are being murdered. Russia killed soldiers stranded on an Island. They could have just left them there, they weren't going anywhare and couldn't do shit. But the Russians bombed the shit out of them. A BBC station chief had to literally flea her home with her children as bombs were dropping. People are living in subways and underground parking.

I've read that Putin personally is sanction proof because he keeps his money at home and not in his name. But, go after the rest of the oligarchs. Lavrov too. Just so long as the UK and at least most of Nato is on board. And we'd better be ready to arm an insurgency by Ukranians.

Which Russian oligarchs haven't bribed Biden? Biden won't do shit - he's bought - and every last one of us knows it.

Forum List

Back