Lyin' Donald Trump lyin' again about pre-existing conditions

So if my house catches on fire, I am allowed to get fire insurance after the fire? That is the rationale on preexisting conditions.

And certainly that is a position to take.

Why do you think President Trump is lying about supporting that rational- even though he doesn't?

He is lying?

What do you mean?

Do none of you contards even bother to read the OP? It is right there.

He is not lying. Pre Existing conditions were never defined. Why do you Leftists always jump to ad hominems. The premise of the OP is false.

Trumpcare and Pre-Existing Conditions

If you go to the very bottom you will see what they are doing.

So why do you support Trump- when he is bragging that he is responsible for making you pay other persons health bills?

Preexisting conditions and all other welfare is wrong no matter who does it.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is big government that continued with the welfare state, deficit spending and a bloated government. You Liberals should love him but you are too damn stupid to know it.

I have reason to love that lying piece of crap. But odd isn't it- that in a thread about Trump lying about supporting protection for people with pre-existing conditions- this is the first time you have even mentioned Trump- even though he is claiming/lying to be responsible for exactly what you claim to be against?

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am a real Conservative that calls out the damage and immorality of the welfare state no matter who does it.

The fucking government requiring that people get their health care bills paid for by other people is wrong no matter what the mechanism for doing it.

Requiring that preexisting condition be covered when a person has not paid into the insurance pool is absolutely despicable. Just another form of thievery. If Trump supports it then he is an asshole,just like the filthy Democrats and RINOs. If he doesn't support it then he is a peach.

LOL- this entire thread is about Trump claiming he is the one who is protecting Americans with existing conditions- you apparently have been trolling this thread without even knowing it.

The reality is that Trump doesn't want to protect Americans with existing pre-conditions- he just wants to take credit by lying to Americans that he is.

And for you- that makes him a 'peach'

If you are a stupid Libtard that loves welfare then you should love Trump for publically supporting preexisting conditions.

I am a liberal who cares about Americans and despises Trump's blatant lies.

Trump doesn't support Americans with pre-existing conditions- he just lies and takes credit for it.

So Trump is another lying politician which makes him a peach to you.

Preexisting conditions and all other welfare is wrong no matter who does it.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is big government that continued with the welfare state, deficit spending and a bloated government. You Liberals should love him but you are too damn stupid to know it.

I have reason to love that lying piece of crap. But odd isn't it- that in a thread about Trump lying about supporting protection for people with pre-existing conditions- this is the first time you have even mentioned Trump- even though he is claiming/lying to be responsible for exactly what you claim to be against?

I am a real Conservative that calls out the damage and immorality of the welfare state no matter who does it.

The fucking government requiring that people get their health care bills paid for by other people is wrong no matter what the mechanism for doing it.

Requiring that preexisting condition be covered when a person has not paid into the insurance pool is absolutely despicable. Just another form of thievery. If Trump supports it then he is an asshole,just like the filthy Democrats and RINOs. If he doesn't support it then he is a peach.

LOL- this entire thread is about Trump claiming he is the one who is protecting Americans with existing conditions- you apparently have been trolling this thread without even knowing it.

The reality is that Trump doesn't want to protect Americans with existing pre-conditions- he just wants to take credit by lying to Americans that he is.

If you are a stupid Libtard that loves welfare then you should love Trump for publically supporting preexisting conditions.

Trump doesn't support Americans with pre-existing conditions- he just lies and takes credit for it.

Did you despise Obama's, Slick Willy's and Crooked Hillary's blatant lies or are you just a stupid confused Moon Bat suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

So if my house catches on fire, I am allowed to get fire insurance after the fire? That is the rationale on preexisting conditions.

Why do you think President Trump is lying about supporting that rational- even though he doesn't?

He is lying?

What do you mean?

He is not lying. Pre Existing conditions were never defined. Why do you Leftists always jump to ad hominems. The premise of the OP is false.

Trump is lying.

The only reason Americans have insurance with protection for pre-existing conditions is because of the ACA- what Trump calls Obamacare.
"Trumpcare" never became law, and protects no Americans. The very link you provided explains how "Trumpcare" would not have protect Americans with pre-existing condictions.

Trump is lying.

Here is what your Dear Leader claimed/lied:
Mini Mike Bloomberg is spending a lot of money on False Advertising. I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your Healthcare, you have it now, while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate.....

You can call it chutzpah. Or gaslighting. Or whatever. The claim is absurd on its face. Trump supported the GOP’s many attempts to repeal and sort-of-replace Obamacare, basically all of which would have either weakened or outright eviscerated the law’s protections for preexisting conditions. Currently, his administration is arguing in court that the entire Affordable Care Act—including its preexisting condition protections—is unconstitutional and should be struck down. That is the very lawsuit he referenced in his tweet.

Trump is fighting to end the ACA- and with the end of the ACA will come the end of protection for people with pre-existing conditions.

Once again Trump is lying to his gullible followers- and you lap it up.

Did you despise Obama's, Slick Willy's and Crooked Hillary's blatant lies or are you just a stupid confused Moon Bat suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

I despised all of their lies.

Pussy Grabbing Donnie is just the most blatantly egregious liar we have ever had.

If both parties did not vote to put Americans out of work we would all have employer Health Insurance.

He is lying?

What do you mean?

Trump is lying.

The only reason Americans have insurance with protection for pre-existing conditions is because of the ACA- what Trump calls Obamacare.
"Trumpcare" never became law, and protects no Americans. The very link you provided explains how "Trumpcare" would not have protect Americans with pre-existing condictions.

Trump is lying.

Mini Mike Bloomberg is spending a lot of money on False Advertising. I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your Healthcare, you have it now, while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate.....

You can call it chutzpah. Or gaslighting. Or whatever. The claim is absurd on its face. Trump supported the GOP’s many attempts to repeal and sort-of-replace Obamacare, basically all of which would have either weakened or outright eviscerated the law’s protections for preexisting conditions. Currently, his administration is arguing in court that the entire Affordable Care Act—including its preexisting condition protections—is unconstitutional and should be struck down. That is the very lawsuit he referenced in his tweet.

Trump is fighting to end the ACA- and with the end of the ACA will come the end of protection for people with pre-existing conditions.

You're angry. As I said in my fire example these are my beliefs on preexisting conditions. As far as being loyal to a party, I am not. I am an Independent. I do not and never have belonged to a political party. If Trump truly is getting rid of preexisting conditions then I applaud that but base on the link I provided that is not entirely the case.

He is lying?

What do you mean?

Trump is lying.

Trump is lying.

You're angry. As I said in my fire example these are my beliefs on preexisting conditions. As far as being loyal to a party, I am not. I am an Independent. I do not and never have belonged to a political party. If Trump truly is getting rid of preexisting conditions then I applaud that but base on the link I provided that is not entirely the case.

Sigh.

The link you provided was for a proposed Trumpcare plan that never went into effect- and as the link you provided showed- it didn't provide for protection for people with pre-existing conditions.

Here are the facts:
The Democrats and Obama passed the ACA which provided for protection for Americans with pre-existing conditions.
Trump has made eliminating the ACA part of his plan.
Trump has gone to court to eliminate the ACA.
Trump however is telling his gullible followers- who do want protection for people with pre-existing conditions that he is the one who gave them that protection- and that is fighting to keep protection for pre-existing conditions.
That is a lie.

So you can take comfort that the President is lying to Americans and is really trying to strip them of protection for those with pre-existing conditions.

If both parties did not vote to put Americans out of work we would all have employer Health Insurance.
???
Only 49% of Americans get employer health insurance.
Even with the lowest unemployment rate in recent history, the number of Americans without health insurance is growing.

???
Even with the lowest unemployment rate in recent history, the number of Americans without health insurance is growing.
But I do not think they should be covered? Maybe he changed his mind? IDK. If you don’t like him then vote against him in 2020. Why does this bother you so much? I am a free markets person.

???
Context...
Reagan started the Global bullshit and GW put it into overdrive.
People had Health Insurance before GW.

Crooked abortionist doctors don't get to make my decisions for me.

My "preexisting conditions" will go away on their own when the doctors who imposed such conditions are duly punished out of their medical practices and out of their delusions that I own them ought for the maltreatment I have experience at their wicked hands.

"Obamacare" a.k.a. the "Affordable Care Act" will be stricken from the books entirely, and the Democrats will be punished for enforcing such abominations of medicalism against us. Those cruel and wicked doctors will be punished out of their fraudulent billing, and out of their false dreams of "single payer" nationalized health insurance.
As a share of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, health spending accounted for 17.7 percent.

That is too high. We need the money for food, clothing, shelter, and guns. It's time to get out the bone saw, and cut those dirty Democrat doctors' grubby fingers out of our pocketbooks, and off of our bodies.

Forum List

Back