Lyin' Donald Trump lyin' again about pre-existing conditions

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump made a striking claim Monday, insisting it was he who ensured that people with preexisting medical problems will always be covered by health insurance.

He wasn't.

He also complained anew that Democrats didn't allow him to send lawyers to the impeachment inquiry. The opposite is true: Democrats invited him to send lawyers to the inquiry and he said no.

HEALTH CARE

TRUMP: “I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your Healthcare, you have it now, while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate." — tweet.

THE FACTS: People with preexisting medical problems have health insurance protections because of President Barack Obama's health care law, which Trump is trying to dismantle.

....Meanwhile, Trump's administration has been pressing in court for full repeal of the Obama-era law, including provisions that protect people with preexisting conditions from health insurance discrimination.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ck-no-trump-didnt-save-preexisting-conditions

Anyone who has health insurance and who has pre-existing conditions would be insane to vote for Trump. Trump knows that, so he lies about it. Trump wants to dismantle protections for pre-existing conditions and have us go back to the days when medical bankruptcies were the norm and emergency room treatment was one's only recourse to medical care.

Trump's war on the middle class continues and will not end until he is voted out of office.
^^^
Fake news.

How typically Trump.

To call the facts fake news.

The only reason Americans with pre-existing health conditions have protection is because of Barack Obama's ACA- and Trump is actively trying to kill the ACA.
I pointed out the fact that it is fake news because it happens to be fake news. The very first paragraph is a flat out lie. Therefore it is fake news.

There's no need to read any further than that. Your ranting about Obama is nothing but a strawman argument that does not disprove anything that Trump said.

Prior to the ACA, pre-existing conditions prevented a lot of people from buying health insurance either because they were refused or the policies were over priced.

That is a God damn fucking fact you stupid shit.
So fucking what you TDS afflicted moron.

Nothing that Trump said contradicts that, you fucking dumbass.

I swear your TDS makes you stupider by the minute.
Why is Trump claiming he did something he never did??

What republican passed pre-existing conditions protection and signed it into law??

I'll wait...

It is ridiculous how Trumpers are in denial as to Trump’s and his Pub enablers attempts to fuck over the middle class and do away with protections for those with pre-existing conditions. They are in court fighting it. They are in Congress fighting it. These same Trumpers will one day be in Bankruptcy court blaming everyone else for their woes except Trump and the Pubs they voted for.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump made a striking claim Monday, insisting it was he who ensured that people with preexisting medical problems will always be covered by health insurance.

He wasn't.

He also complained anew that Democrats didn't allow him to send lawyers to the impeachment inquiry. The opposite is true: Democrats invited him to send lawyers to the inquiry and he said no.

HEALTH CARE

TRUMP: “I was the person who saved Pre-Existing Conditions in your Healthcare, you have it now, while at the same time winning the fight to rid you of the expensive, unfair and very unpopular Individual Mandate." — tweet.

THE FACTS: People with preexisting medical problems have health insurance protections because of President Barack Obama's health care law, which Trump is trying to dismantle.

....Meanwhile, Trump's administration has been pressing in court for full repeal of the Obama-era law, including provisions that protect people with preexisting conditions from health insurance discrimination.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ck-no-trump-didnt-save-preexisting-conditions

Anyone who has health insurance and who has pre-existing conditions would be insane to vote for Trump. Trump knows that, so he lies about it. Trump wants to dismantle protections for pre-existing conditions and have us go back to the days when medical bankruptcies were the norm and emergency room treatment was one's only recourse to medical care.

Trump's war on the middle class continues and will not end until he is voted out of office.

The only way to make sure that preexisting conditions are protected is to never vote for a republican. It was reagan who changed the regulations that allowed insurance companies to inflict the preexisting condition clause on us in the first place. It has been republicans who for nearly 40 years who have fought to keep that clause in effect.

I will never understand why people think they have a right to kick sick people off of insurance thus guaranteeing they will never get it again just so other people can have cheap insurance premiums.

I will never understand why people think it's a good idea to hand over thousands of dollars a year to a company to pay their medical bills but when it comes time for the person to use their own money they gave to the insurance company to pay their bills, the insurance company denies it. When preexisting conditions clause existed, the insurance company could then kick the person off the policy. Leaving a history of being kicked off so that no other insurance company will cover them.

This nation has very messed up priorities.
This is why people's health should not solely be a for-profit enterprise....

Shit like this will always happen...

and there will always be people who will demonize the weakest among us in order to feel better about denying them affordable healthcare....

The filthy government forcing insurance companies to accept pre existing conditions is just another form of despicable welfare.

Other people were paying their premiums while you weren't and now you want them to pay your health care bills.
Its very unfair to insurance companies to force them to offer affordable health insurance to immoral cancer patients and such

I am sorry but it is not my responsibility to pay your health care bills. It is your responsibility.

If the asshole government forces insurance companies to let people into the pool without them ever having to pay premiums then that is just another form of welfare that other people have to pay for and that is absolutely wrong. All welfare is despicable and immoral no matter how it is implemented.

The filthy government forcing insurance companies to accept pre existing conditions is just another form of despicable welfare.

Other people were paying their premiums while you weren't and now you want them to pay your health care bills.
Its very unfair to insurance companies to force them to offer affordable health insurance to immoral cancer patients and such

I am sorry but it is not my responsibility to pay your health care bills. It is your responsibility.

If the asshole government forces insurance companies to let people into the pool without them ever having to pay premiums then that is just another form of welfare that other people have to pay for and that is absolutely wrong. All welfare is despicable and immoral no matter how it is implemented.
So why is Trump taking credit for this evil OBAMACARE pre-existing conditions plan..and why is he being so unfair to insurance companies?

By the way, if we kicked everyone you don't like off health insurance TODAY -- your dumb ass will still have to pay for it you narcissistic dunce...

So why do you support Trump- when he is bragging that he is responsible for making you pay other persons health bills?

He wasn't.

HEALTH CARE

^^^
Fake news.

How typically Trump.

To call the facts fake news.

The only reason Americans with pre-existing health conditions have protection is because of Barack Obama's ACA- and Trump is actively trying to kill the ACA.
I pointed out the fact that it is fake news because it happens to be fake news. The very first paragraph is a flat out lie. Therefore it is fake news.

There's no need to read any further than that. Your ranting about Obama is nothing but a strawman argument that does not disprove anything that Trump said.

Prior to the ACA, pre-existing conditions prevented a lot of people from buying health insurance either because they were refused or the policies were over priced.

That is a God damn fucking fact you stupid shit.
Muhammed is just a boot licking Trump supporting troll who does nothing but post to insult people without facts or substance.

So why do you support Trump- when he is bragging that he is responsible for making you pay other persons health bills?

Preexisting conditions and all other welfare is wrong no matter who does it.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is big government that continued with the welfare state, deficit spending and a bloated government. You Liberals should love him but you are too damn stupid to know it.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is big government that continued with the welfare state, deficit spending and a bloated government. You Liberals should love him but you are too damn stupid to know it.

I have reason to love that lying piece of crap. But odd isn't it- that in a thread about Trump lying about supporting protection for people with pre-existing conditions- this is the first time you have even mentioned Trump- even though he is claiming/lying to be responsible for exactly what you claim to be against?

^^ Triggered rage ^^
zpunchina.gif

Getting rid of pre existing conditions will hurt re election. It has very little support if any. Shouldn't and won't happen.

I have reason to love that lying piece of crap. But odd isn't it- that in a thread about Trump lying about supporting protection for people with pre-existing conditions- this is the first time you have even mentioned Trump- even though he is claiming/lying to be responsible for exactly what you claim to be against?

You are confused Moon Bat.

I am a real Conservative that calls out the damage and immorality of the welfare state no matter who does it.

The fucking government requiring that people get their health care bills paid for by other people is wrong no matter what the mechanism for doing it.

Requiring that preexisting condition be covered when a person has not paid into the insurance pool is absolutely despicable. Just another form of thievery. If Trump supports it then he is an asshole,just like the filthy Democrats and RINOs. If he doesn't support it then he is a peach.

So if my house catches on fire, I am allowed to get fire insurance after the fire? That is the rationale on preexisting conditions.

Making sure that people have private insurance even if they have been sick or are sick isn't welfare.

Nor is it wrong. In fact, it's wrong to pass laws that prevent people who have been sick or are sick from having proper medical help. I guess you just expect them to die and die quickly.

So you're saying that a baby born with birth defects or life long health problems should never be able to buy insurance and never have proper medical help. As far as you're concerned that baby should die.

No matter if the person is child or not, it's wrong to make it legal for them to never have help with any medical condition.

For people who claim to be pro life, you sure aren't pro life.

Getting rid of pre existing conditions will hurt re election. It has very little support if any. Shouldn't and won't happen.
That is why Trump and his Pub acolytes in Congress want to take protections away for pre-existing conditions after the election. They're telling the courts as well not to make any rulings on pre-existing conditions and Obamacare until after election day.

I am a real Conservative that calls out the damage and immorality of the welfare state no matter who does it.

The fucking government requiring that people get their health care bills paid for by other people is wrong no matter what the mechanism for doing it.

Requiring that preexisting condition be covered when a person has not paid into the insurance pool is absolutely despicable. Just another form of thievery. If Trump supports it then he is an asshole,just like the filthy Democrats and RINOs. If he doesn't support it then he is a peach.

LOL- this entire thread is about Trump claiming he is the one who is protecting Americans with existing conditions- you apparently have been trolling this thread without even knowing it.

The reality is that Trump doesn't want to protect Americans with existing pre-conditions- he just wants to take credit by lying to Americans that he is.

And for you- that makes him a 'peach'

So if my house catches on fire, I am allowed to get fire insurance after the fire? That is the rationale on preexisting conditions.

And certainly that is a position to take.

Why do you think President Trump is lying about supporting that rational- even though he doesn't?

Making sure that people have private insurance even if they have been sick or are sick isn't welfare.

Nor is it wrong. In fact, it's wrong to pass laws that prevent people who have been sick or are sick from having proper medical help. I guess you just expect them to die and die quickly.

So you're saying that a baby born with birth defects or life long health problems should never be able to buy insurance and never have proper medical help. As far as you're concerned that baby should die.

No matter if the person is child or not, it's wrong to make it legal for them to never have help with any medical condition.

For people who claim to be pro life, you sure aren't pro life.

You are confused about this.

It wrong and immoral for the government to force me to pay your bills.

If the government requires that insurance companies accept preexisting conditions from somebody that never paid into the pool then it is just another form of welfare. The only difference that the money comes from the other people paying the premiums rather than tax revenue.

I'll be responsible for paying my bills and you be responsible for your paying yours? MKay? That way I am not put into slavery by the government so that you can get something for free.

LOL- this entire thread is about Trump claiming he is the one who is protecting Americans with existing conditions- you apparently have been trolling this thread without even knowing it.

The reality is that Trump doesn't want to protect Americans with existing pre-conditions- he just wants to take credit by lying to Americans that he is.

And for you- that makes him a 'peach'

You are confused about this even though I have explained it to you twice. A politician supporting preexisting conditions or any other kind of welfare is wrong no matter who does it.

Every time Trump gets on the stump he says he supports preexisting conditions. Fuck him for doing that.

If you are a stupid Libtard that loves welfare then you should love Trump for publically supporting preexisting conditions. You are too sick in the head with the TDS mental illness to know it.

However, if Trump is covertly not supporting preexisitng conditions then he is indeed a peach.

Forum List

Back