Lt. Scheller called for accountability in his leadership since they didn't have the integrity to do it themselves.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That is NOT breaking the chain of command. He was not issuing orders, he was asking his leadership to man up and be accountable. He should be freed and all charged dropped. They are also trying to strip him of his pension, that's the lowlife scum running our military these days.

You start a thread without knowing the circumstances behind this officer disobeying specific orders in an attempt at martyrdom, and think he should not be punished for this insubordination.

You ever served, boy?

You start a thread without knowing the circumstances behind this officer disobeying specific orders in an attempt at martyrdom, and think he should not be punished for this insubordination.

You ever served, boy?
No, you can tell by how he speaks.

That is NOT breaking the chain of command. He was not issuing orders, he was asking his leadership to man up and be accountable. He should be freed and all charged dropped. They are also trying to strip him of his pension, that's the lowlife scum running our military these days.

Sorry. Might be possible to get him out of it, even with damage to his career if it was young Lt. Sheller, like the name in your thread title, but it's not. He is no 22-year-old Lieutenant. He is an 18 year seasoned veteran combat officer Lieutenant Colonel who knew better. He wasn't trying to stop an action, just publicly judge a past action, outside, not only chain of command, but outside the entire military. The place to do that isn't wearing the uniform of the command you no longer respect, for whatever reason. I think the guy had an event.

Last edited:

Your thread title is incorrect. He is a LtCol.

You are correct. Do you have an opinion on this matter?
He should be court-martialed, stripped of his benefits, and cashiered out of the Marine Corps.

He may be 100% correct in his assessment, but putting it out there on social media violated numerous articles of the UCMJ.

He is your typical Marine in that he is not too bright where it matters.

Now, I will await your seething retorts.

He should be court-martialed, stripped of his benefits, and cashiered out of the Marine Corps.

He may be 100% correct in his assessment, but putting it out there on social media violated numerous articles of the UCMJ.

He is your typical Marine in that he is not too bright where it matters.

Now, I will await your seething retorts.
Actually this requires malice under UCMJ.. They are going to have a damn hard time proving that.

My only retort is that if you are going to apply the letter of the law to Scheller and destroy his career and pension, then that same letter of the law should be applied to Vindman and Milley as well. Equal justice under the law.
Scheller resigned and give up his benefits. No one made him do that.

In regards to Vindman and Milley, Vindman should have been hung and Milley should be forced to retire because what he did was not criminal, just stupid.

My only retort is that if you are going to apply the letter of the law to Scheller and destroy his career and pension, then that same letter of the law should be applied to Vindman and Milley as well. Equal justice under the law.
Lieutenant Colonel Scheller did it, not the Rock. You never served, but it just isn't done, especially at his level. He is probably out on Conduct Unbecoming an Officer. If they can find some PTSD thing from his combat tours, to lay part of it off to, they might let him finish his 20 but, LT Colonel is as far as it goes. No more commands and nobody would want him on their staff as it would be bad for good faith and discipline within the command. Trust me. Scheller knew it when he did it.

Admiral Rockwell Tory My understanding is he resigned on condition of not standing trial. If they make him stand trial, then they need to make Vindman stand trial because what he did was far worse. IMO Milley should be removed for conduct unbecoming of an officer with blabbing like a school girl to several authors and for offering to warn the CCP of an impending American attack. That is unconscionable.

Admiral Rockwell Tory My understanding is he resigned on condition of not standing trial. If they make him stand trial, then they need to make Vindman stand trial because what he did was far worse. IMO Milley should be removed for conduct unbecoming of an officer with blabbing like a school girl to several authors and for offering to warn the CCP of an impending American attack. That is unconscionable.
Your understanding is incorrect. He mentions resigning and giving his benefits in the initial video he posted.

Vindman has retired. It's too late. The ugly POS got away with it. Biden's cronies would do nothing to him.

Milley has Biden's support, therefore he will never be charged or stand trial as he is the highest ranking military officer there is.

You ever served, boy?
They don't go after libs who disobey orders and do worse.....have to treat all fairly. And this guy wasn't wrong--what Biden, Milley, and Austin did was criminal.

Forum List

Back