Low Energy Trump Seen Falling Asleep During Trial

Obviously tougher than you.
No, not really. He's got an army of gun toting defenders so he can act all tough because of that.

Take them away and see how fast he pisses himself.
Silly dances don’t show energy

Let’s see him run, swim or ride a bike
That shows energy
If dementia Joe tried to do that he would have a stroke and collapse.

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Low energy criminal defendent
A Biden voter talking about low energy... you can't make this stuff up.... :dunno:

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

no biggie. hell I used to fall asleep in church when I was 30

What's a 'defendent'?

LOL. Only democrats would stay awake during this.

It might be deliberate. The message of "this is how important I consider this show trial".

Ignore Irish Lass, she no coping skills for watching P01135809 going to jail.

Forum List

Back