Love music shows like the Voice, because

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
they break down the racial barriers, and they show everyone that if you work hard enough, and if you focus on your dreams, then no one or nothing can stand in your way. Congrats to the Voice and all other such shows that bring people together in life.

I about a month, American Idle will leave the airwaves, hopefully forever.

It will be a blessing

they break down the racial barriers, and they show everyone that if you work hard enough, and if you focus on your dreams, then no one or nothing can stand in your way. Congrats to the Voice and all other such shows that bring people together in life.

All the music is so terrible.

I about a month, American Idle will leave the airwaves, hopefully forever.

It will be a blessing
. When Simon Cowl, Paula and Randy Jackson were the judges, the show was great... They had a chemistry that worked. When that trio broke up, it was down hill from there on.

. Must not have watched tonight then, because the battle rounds were awesome... Me and the wife love the show..

. Must not have watched tonight then, because the battle rounds were awesome... Me and the wife love the show..

Okay, maybe it's just not my sort of thing, I know many people do like that stuff.

Forum List

Back