Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Why should we be OK with being replaced? It takes a special kind of self loathing to be happy about that, and also a special kind of stupidity
Mac1958 hates it when white folks maintain the natural instinct of self-preservation….he and all super tards like him believe that only dark people in America can have and display such an instinct. Am I right Mac?

Mac1958 hates it when white folks maintain the natural instinct of self-preservation….he and all super tards like him believe that only dark people in America can have and display such an instinct. Am I right Mac?
Only a moron would claim that morality requires you to endorse your own extinction. The advance of liberal politics coincides with the suicide of western civilization. Whenever some feral prog baboon shout's "racism" he is cheering on the destruction of America.

Only a moron would claim that morality requires you to endorse your own extinction. The advance of liberal politics coincides with the suicide of western civilization. Whenever some feral prog baboon shout's "racism" is cheering on the destruction of America.
That’s all they have…they don’t have a platform or message that resonates with good core Americans…they need us to either die off or they need to beg Mexico to send tens of millions of baby makers over…Sadly, we may already have too many America haters like XponentialChaos Mac1958 and Unkotare on the inside supporting this and acting as agents for the Hate America-Change America coalition.

That’s all they have…they don’t have a platform or message that resonates with good core Americans…they need us to either die off or they need to beg Mexico to send tens of millions of baby makers over…Sadly, we may already have too many America haters like XponentialChaos Mac1958 and Unkotare on the inside supporting this and acting as agents for the Hate America-Change America coalition.
Trump DESTROYED Democrats on the real issues. Dems are in panic mode, their party is falling apart.

Maybe you should try coming up with realistic ideas that will actually work. That last one didn’t seem to cut it huh?

Moron.

I make a general point and you children jump in with personal attacks.

Every day. Several times a day. I play rope-a-dope, and you guys fall for it.

But I do appreciate your willingness to confirm my opinions of you!
Why, you're no more of a mindless troll than the dude in the OP's video! :)

Forum List

Back