Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

These people are driven by a maniacal fear of The Great White Replacement. Interviews were done with the Jan 6 insurrectionists, and it was even the biggest issue for THEM.

So they mock and attack and pretend to laugh, but they are absolutely petrified. They think they're gonna end up in cages and chains, because that's what MAGA media makes them think.
You are driven by propaganda and no one is getting in the car with you.

Take it up with your White Nationalist comrade BriPat. He just confirmed my point.

You guys are what you are. That's not my problem. Bitch all you want.
According to progs, every Republican is a "white nationalist." coining insulting terms for the opponents is a prog specialty. Then they wonder why people get insulted and don't treat them with the respect they believe they deserve.

Take it up with your White Nationalist comrade BriPat. He just confirmed my point.

You guys are what you are. That's not my problem. Bitch all you want.
I am not a white nationalist. You calling me that means you got nothing to say. Butyou could post what makes me a white nationalist using my posts. Go ahead and do that, or retract your silly ass statement.

I am not a white nationalist. You calling me that means you got nothing to say. Butyou could post what makes me a white nationalist using my posts. Go ahead and do that, or retract your silly ass statement.
If you're white and you are a patriot, then according to the prog definition of the term you are a white nationalist. It's just a way progs invented to smear all Republicans as racists. They engineer the terminology so that Republicans are always the villains.

Don't play into it. There's nothing wrong with being a white nationalist. The minute you deny being one you have let them score a victory.

If you're white and you are a patriot, then according to the prog definition of the term you are a white nationalist. It's just a way progs invented to smear all Republicans as racists. They engineer the terminology so that Republicans are always the villains.

Don't play into it. There's nothing wrong with being a white nationalist. The minute you deny being one you have let them score a victory.
I am white and I am a patriot. Mac cannot prove one thing he says. He is here to divide and disrupt.

I was just going to say, nationalism does not have a derogatory connotation. It's synonymous with patriotism. That is, until the left recently decided to strategically redefine it for colloquial purposes with the help of their media goons. The very notion that a white person who is an American nationalist somehow = white supremacist domestic terrorist extremist, is the most idiotic, ill-founded concoction they've vomited up to date.

And you're right, they chose that combination of words precisely to force white conservatives to disavow it out of fear of being pegged as some whacked out nutball who should be on the no-fly list.

Forum List

Back