louisiana black man killed by police after domestic disturbence

Chris Rock has some advice for you dumb ass darkies.

Why? If you have the capacity to be just as rude, and ultimately violent; why buckle under? Especially if you know you are innocent? Asking for a friend....

I wasn't there, neither were you .

I wouldn't make a stand on some article
the article is all we have to go on for now,, so to avoid sounding crazy and over emotional I will stick with what we know now,,,

are you saying its OK to kill someone that doesnt comply?? I sure hope your not,,

either all rights matter or none matter,,,

I wouldn't chance getting killed over fleeing from the police. That's just me though
But would you kill, rather than being killed? Regardless of your antagonists preffered type of employment? I'll be damned if I let a pizza delivery driver gun me down, because he thought his boss would think it was "okay"...

the article is all we have to go on for now,, so to avoid sounding crazy and over emotional I will stick with what we know now,,,

are you saying its OK to kill someone that doesnt comply?? I sure hope your not,,

either all rights matter or none matter,,,
Cops will shoot you if you run.

But would you kill, rather than being killed? Regardless of your antagonists proffered type of employment? I'll be damned if I let a pizza delivery driver gun me down, because he thought his boss would think it was "okay"...

Sure I would. But the topic is some idiot not complying and ending up dead.

If he'd complied he wouldn't be dead. Right?

It's not rocket science
was he given the option to comply??

its not rocket science, either he was or wasnt

again is not complying a reason to kill someone that hasnt even been accused of a crime let alone committed one

either all rights matter or no rights matter

was he given the option to comply??

its not rocket science, either he was or wasnt

again is not complying a reason to kill someone that hasnt even been accused of a crime let alone committed one

either all rights matter or no rights matter

Give me body cam or video and I'll decide. What if's and some article isn't anything

Depends on the circumstances.

You're wasting my time
pretty simple,, as in this case,, you dont even know if he was given commands and you think its OK he was shot and killed,,

how about if a guy is walking down the street and a cop says come here and he runs off,, is it OK if the cop kills him??

Depends on the circumstances.

You're wasting my time
When you call people to support you, and those people have weapons... There is an implied possibility of death. How any given person responds to that implication, is up to them. Whomever craves life more, will fight harder to maintain it.

pretty simple,, as in this case,, you dont even know if he was given commands and you think its OK he was shot and killed,,

how about if a guy is walking down the street and a cop says come here and he runs off,, is it OK if the cop kills him??

You don't know either. Show me video.

You base your argument on hearsay. Not a good idea. I'm being fair, you're in a hunt

You don't know either. Show me video.

You base your argument on hearsay. Not a good idea. I'm being fair, you're in a hunt
and because I dont know I stand with he shouldnt have been shot and killed based on whats in the article,,
of course if more comes out and that changes my opinion might change,,

either all rights matter or none matter.,,

Forum List

Back