Lori Lightfoot to teach course at Harvard

And P.S. Did she graduate Phi Beta Kappa, first in her class? “With honors’ just means cum laude. If she were bright, she would have been summa, or at least magna. I’m not impressed.
Did you graduate? Neverminded, I know the answer.

Good for Lori! She earned it!

Lori Lightfoot can check more boxes than you could, and that upsets you.
Lightfoot received her Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of Michigan in 1984, graduating with honors.
Lightfoot graduated from the University of Chicago with her Juris Doctor degree in 1989.
Lori is educated. Your education and your CV is no match for Lori's, is it?

Well said. Lisa is bitter that her biggest accomplishment in life is filling paperwork at a school she could never have gotten admitted to.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
And P.S. Did she graduate Phi Beta Kappa, first in her class? “With honors’ just means cum laude. If she were bright, she would have been summa, or at least magna. I’m not impressed.

And what was your class ranking when you graduated with your Bachelors?

Lori Lightfoot - who qualifies by checking the boxes of black female lesbian - will now be teaching a course at Harvard on “leadership.” Perhaps she can address how she led the city through a major increase in crime, and exhibited racism by saying she wouldn’t grant interviews to whitey journalists.

(THIS is what costs $60,000 a year? And with libs clamoring that we should excuse loans for it, too? Lord help us.)

She qualifies by virtue of being the former mayor of America`s second largest city. Simple as that.

Lori Lightfoot - who qualifies by checking the boxes of black female lesbian - will now be teaching a course at Harvard on “leadership.” Perhaps she can address how she led the city through a major increase in crime, and exhibited racism by saying she wouldn’t grant interviews to whitey journalists.

(THIS is what costs $60,000 a year? And with libs clamoring that we should excuse loans for it, too? Lord help us.)

Title Of Class:

What NOT To Do In Politics!!

If you had any brains, you’d realize I just gave you the info as to my standing when I graduated. Of course, if you had any brains, you wouldn’t vote the way you do.
The Professional Pastry Institute doesn't count.

Title Of Class:

What NOT To Do In Politics!!

Or, "How to put handling a crisis ahead of doing what is popular".

The main reason why she doesn't have a job right now is because people were frustrated by her steps to combat Covid. The school shutdowns, the restrictions that lasted until fairly recently. They were unpopular, which is why a lot of people turned on her, but she probably saved far more lives that way.

Harvard suppose to be such a great school but they hire dumbass low IQ failed queer Negroes to "teach".

Some parents are really getting screwed on the money they are paying to get their kids "educated".

No wonder Liberal schools like that turn out such dumb ass graduates. Like this dumb bitch that did marketing for Bush.

Good for Lori! She earned it!

Lori Lightfoot can check more boxes than you could, and that upsets you.
Lightfoot received her Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of Michigan in 1984, graduating with honors.
Lightfoot graduated from the University of Chicago with her Juris Doctor degree in 1989.
Lori is educated. Your education and your CV is no match for Lori's, is it?
Damn shame those degrees did not come with any common sense....Just the common part.

Or, "How to put handling a crisis ahead of doing what is popular".

The main reason why she doesn't have a job right now is because people were frustrated by her steps to combat Covid. The school shutdowns, the restrictions that lasted until fairly recently. They were unpopular, which is why a lot of people turned on her, but she probably saved far more lives that way.
Yeah ... she was really poor at that as well. Stifling freedom will never be a popular or good thing to do in a free society. It would be commonplace in a Communist society.

Forum List

Back