Loretta Lynch Hearing

Two peas in a pod, racist to the core

lynch-holder-bharara-Article-201411072204.jpg
2 nuts in a shell is a better description

better yet

two corrupt to the soul individuals

Asswipe lynch won't comment on Hillary lawbreaking but is willing to Demonize cops.

Democrats running interference as usual. I generally mute whenever one is questioning.

Jordan just blew her ass out of the water. Hats off to him.

Just tuned in and just missed that. Crap.
He basically forced her to admit that her secret meeting with Clinton becoming public is why she gave the FBI the decision as to whether or not she prosecuted. He made her admit that she deviated from her standard of practice and that this is the first time she had ever done this. He shouted that she had proven the Republicans correct, Hillary got special treatment.

Lynch looks like Obama in drag. Democrats are such disgusting corrupt, inbred racists.

Lynch is Liberalating (I'm inventing a new word). She will not affirm that sharing secret information with someone, without the clearance to view that information, is a crime. I surmise that if asked if child rape was a crime, she'd Liberalate that it would depend on the circumstances and how that abuse unfolded. And people respect this political hack? Unbelievable!

He basically forced her to admit that her secret meeting with Clinton becoming public is why she gave the FBI the decision as to whether or not she prosecuted. He made her admit that she deviated from her standard of practice and that this is the first time she had ever done this. He shouted that she had proven the Republicans correct, Hillary got special treatment.
Total bullshit!
He did nothing of the kind!
Are you sure you are watching the hearing or just static on the screen and making shit up?

Democrats running interference as usual. I generally mute whenever one is questioning.

Total bullshit!
Are you sure you are watching the hearing or just static on the screen and making shit up?
stfu moron, no one listens to you.

Total bullshit!
Especially when they're lying their ass off like you are.

Total bullshit!
Especially when they're lying their ass off like you are.
Stfu moron. It will al be on video. He blew her ass away.

Forum List

Back