Looks like what he said is correct

Enough white men vote for the Dems that guarantees their presidency when the GOP continues to stick its tongue out at women, blacks, Latinos,and other minorities.
Only the stupid white men who can't take a hint from the New Haven ruling...

Just as you idiots are becoming irrelevant in Europe, you will become absolutely irrelevant in America, Canada and Australia as well. Sellouts always get theirs.
You not feeling well?
Are you ignorant of the New Haven case?

You party voted to fuck white men over for absolutely no reason. Get a brain and start using it.

Enough white men vote for the Dems that guarantees their presidency when the GOP continues to stick its tongue out at women, blacks, Latinos,and other minorities.

Just as you idiots are becoming irrelevant in Europe, you will become absolutely irrelevant in America, Canada and Australia as well. Sellouts always get theirs.
You not feeling well?

You party voted to fuck white men over for absolutely no reason. Get a brain and start using it.
My party is GOP. What is yours?

You not feeling well?

Bullshit.

You not feeling well?

Bullshit.
Yes, you are of the Bullshit Party. Thanks for the honesty.

You not feeling well?

Bullshit.
I am of the Anti-Democrat/Anti-Neo Liberalism party.

You are just a jackass.

You not feeling well?

Bullshit.
I am of the Anti-Democrat/Anti-Neo Liberalism party.You are just a jackass.
Anti-Democrat/Anti-Neo Liberalism leads to a sterile vote. :lol: Take your racism and shove it up your ass.

Bullshit.
Anti-Democrat/Anti-Neo Liberalism leads to a sterile vote. :lol: Take your racism and shove it up your ass.
Defending the civil rights of white people not just in America, but all over the world is only "racist" to retards and sociopaths.

Take your cuckold ass and go play in traffic.

Bullshit.
Defending the civil rights of white people not just in America, but all over the world is only "racist" to retards and sociopaths.
Take your cuckold ass and go play in traffic.
Those are your silly words not mine, useless cipher.

You not feeling well?

Poor white people. :lmao:

You not feeling well?

We are so privileged to have our civil rights decided by partisan Supreme Court rulings which "progressives" and so called civil rights leaders are always on the other side of...

You not feeling well?
We are so privileged to have our civil rights decided by partisan Supreme Court rulings which "progressives" and so called civil rights leaders are always on the other side of...
It would be faster if you just go ahead and have yourself a good cry.

You not feeling well?
I am too emotionally attached to the world to cry.

The image below definitely reflects the inability of many in the far right and libertarian wings to accept the fact that changes have come to America, and those changes are irrevocable. The OP is correct. Either our GOP reaches out honestly to the rest of America, instead of acting out like the far right clowns we have seen here, or we will have a Dem presidency and senate.

930da5dd525e5d3da2553f126da1-article-0-078750CC000005DC-650_634x699.jpg

You not feeling well?
I am too emotionally attached to the world to cry.
Youre whining which proceeds crying. Go ahead and get it all out and be done with it. Poor white people......:laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back