Looks like the Kraken may have it's day

the pertinent question the court will face and the defense will ask is whether it changes the outcome of the election.
The Democrats are very clever by employing multiple methods of vote fraud such that if only a few are uncovered, they can argue that it wouldn't have changed the outcome of an election. Courts generally go along with this scheme because they don't want to become involved with elections. SCOTUS needs to instruct lower courts to order new elections if substantial violations of election laws have occurred, rather than proof that the election outcome would have been different. This is similar to the principle of not allowing violations that are capable of repetition to escape judicial review.

The Democrats are very clever by employing multiple methods of vote fraud such that if only a few are uncovered, they can argue that it wouldn't have changed the outcome of an election. Courts generally go along with this scheme because they don't want to become involved with elections. SCOTUS needs to instruct lower courts to order new elections if substantial violations of election laws have occurred, rather than proof that the election outcome would have been different. This is similar to the principle of not allowing violations that are capable of repetition to escape judicial review.
Freakish cult delusion.

I am maga. I believe what I tell me.

I saw the election stolen with my own eyes. I saw the vote counts all stop just like I saw Muslims celebrating 911 on rooftops.
funny-as-fuck-fucking-funny.gif

Im sure you were with those muslims cheering on 911 that's why you find it funny.
Why do you babbling idiots keep accusing me of crazy shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

I wasn't even in this country on 9/11, I was in Cape Town South Africa. Specifically having a beer (an expensive imported American beer) in the local shebeen.

Why do you babbling idiots keep accusing me of crazy shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

I wasn't even in this country on 9/11, I was in Cape Town South Africa. Specifically having a beer (an expensive imported American beer) in the local shebeen.
Why did you find it funny when Muslims were cheering 911

You believe whatever MAGA propagandists tell you.

You still haven't proven shit about 2020. And these people disagree with you:

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.
Trump was wrong, he doesn't always hire the best people.

He may try to, but succeeding at that is a different thing.

A fantasy.
Also, another complaint for Fulton County was filed that specifically called out 3125 duplicate ballot counts and 17,852 votes counted that do not have a corresponding ballot image. This complaint resulted in the creation of investigation SEB2023-25. This investigation is complete and the results of this investigation will be presented to the SEB on December 19, 2023. This complaint has been categorized by the Board as “violations found.”
That is FACT, not fantasy.

Forum List

Back