Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

That's where the fortune telling came into the impeachment. They couldn't say they impeached Trump for something that Obama did, and Joe on video laughing about it. So they made up this little story that Biden was Trump's rival, even though any honest person knows that wasn't true. We won't know for a couple of months who Trump will be facing. And if Biden is not chosen, I wonder if the Democrat leadership will offer Trump a public apology for impeaching him on something that never existed, such as Biden being his rival?

Any honest person knows that Biden was seen by Trump as his chief political rival. E-mails that show Trump's state of mind are being withheld by Trump's administration. The question is what is he hiding? If they were exculpatory, they would have been made public.

Trump had his emails bleach bitted.

How does one predict his rival almost a year before the nomination? Maybe Trump can tell me the lotto numbers next draw?

Now that Biden is likely not Trump's rival, when are the Democrats going to offer a public apology to Trump for impeaching him on false claims since Biden is nearly out of the race?
He was his chief rival at the time. You know it, just as Trump knew it. You are a pain in the ass, but you ain't dumb. You are a strategy guy. OK. The strategy worked, deny, obscure, deny, point fingers somewhere else, deny, etc. Senator Alexander, thought it best to let it be resolved by the next election, but at least he acknowledge the wrongdoing. I guess you can do that when you are retiring. I still like the man. Been voting for Lamar since 1972. I knew what he thought of the Presidents actions. I have known this was how he would probably go since his letter of 9, December.

It doesn't matter that Biden was in the lead at the time. It's a lie that the commies made to use as an excuse to impeach Trump. Nobody knew who would be facing Trump a year before the nomination. HTF can anybody say that Trump's actions were anything outside his concern of the last corrupt administration?

You puppets repeat any stupid thing the commies tell you without using your brain to see if what they're saying makes any sense whatsoever.

* Trump stated why he withheld the aid. Forget what Trump said, we commies know how to read minds, and what Trump was really thinking was that he could pressure Zelensky to investigate Biden.

* Trump asked Zelensky as a favor, not a demand. Forget what Trump actually said, we commies know how to read minds, and Trump was thinking he was pressuring Zelensky.

* Zelensky publicly stated he didn't feel any pressure from Trump. Forget what Zelensky said, we commies know how to read minds, and what Zelensky was actually thinking is he better not say anything about feeling pressured.

* Biden was not Trump's rival. Forget what Biden was almost a year before the nomination. We commies know how to predict the future, and we knew Biden was going to be Trump's rival.

Trump never mentioned US aid. Forget what Trump didn't say. We commies know how to read minds, and Trump was thinking he would withhold aid until he got an investigation.
I give you credit for consistency with the same bullshit theory. The unindicted co-conspirator believed he was his leading rival, and wanted foreign help to get charges publicized. America is not forgetting anything. Zelinskky's un-sworn statements count for nothing.

and wanted foreign help

That's outrageous!

Only Dems are allowed to get foreign help.

That's where the fortune telling came into the impeachment. They couldn't say they impeached Trump for something that Obama did, and Joe on video laughing about it. So they made up this little story that Biden was Trump's rival, even though any honest person knows that wasn't true. We won't know for a couple of months who Trump will be facing. And if Biden is not chosen, I wonder if the Democrat leadership will offer Trump a public apology for impeaching him on something that never existed, such as Biden being his rival?

Any honest person knows that Biden was seen by Trump as his chief political rival. E-mails that show Trump's state of mind are being withheld by Trump's administration. The question is what is he hiding? If they were exculpatory, they would have been made public.

How does one predict his rival almost a year before the nomination? Maybe Trump can tell me the lotto numbers next draw?

Now that Biden is likely not Trump's rival, when are the Democrats going to offer a public apology to Trump for impeaching him on false claims since Biden is nearly out of the race?
He was his chief rival at the time. You know it, just as Trump knew it. You are a pain in the ass, but you ain't dumb. You are a strategy guy. OK. The strategy worked, deny, obscure, deny, point fingers somewhere else, deny, etc. Senator Alexander, thought it best to let it be resolved by the next election, but at least he acknowledge the wrongdoing. I guess you can do that when you are retiring. I still like the man. Been voting for Lamar since 1972. I knew what he thought of the Presidents actions. I have known this was how he would probably go since his letter of 9, December.

It doesn't matter that Biden was in the lead at the time. It's a lie that the commies made to use as an excuse to impeach Trump. Nobody knew who would be facing Trump a year before the nomination. HTF can anybody say that Trump's actions were anything outside his concern of the last corrupt administration?

You puppets repeat any stupid thing the commies tell you without using your brain to see if what they're saying makes any sense whatsoever.

* Trump stated why he withheld the aid. Forget what Trump said, we commies know how to read minds, and what Trump was really thinking was that he could pressure Zelensky to investigate Biden.

* Trump asked Zelensky as a favor, not a demand. Forget what Trump actually said, we commies know how to read minds, and Trump was thinking he was pressuring Zelensky.

* Zelensky publicly stated he didn't feel any pressure from Trump. Forget what Zelensky said, we commies know how to read minds, and what Zelensky was actually thinking is he better not say anything about feeling pressured.

* Biden was not Trump's rival. Forget what Biden was almost a year before the nomination. We commies know how to predict the future, and we knew Biden was going to be Trump's rival.

Trump never mentioned US aid. Forget what Trump didn't say. We commies know how to read minds, and Trump was thinking he would withhold aid until he got an investigation.
I give you credit for consistency with the same bullshit theory. The unindicted co-conspirator believed he was his leading rival, and wanted foreign help to get charges publicized. America is not forgetting anything. Zelinskky's un-sworn statements count for nothing.
except, he isn't trump's rival yet. you put the cart before your horse. you're stranded.

The guy who was fired doesn't count for anything, but the Democrat talking machine does?

So Trump asked a foreign leader to look into possible corruption that took place in his country by the past administration. So what? If there was no corruption, then there's nothing to worry about. Until you can show me where Trump stated he wanted Zelensky to do so to help him in the next election over a year away, then that excuse is nothing but made up lies by the Democrats.

But let's go with that lie just to make a point. Trump asking for information on Biden as a favor, is different than Hillary and the DNC hiring a firm that got information indirectly from Russia through a retired British agent how exactly? I mean.......if Trump should be impeached for that because it's wrong, then why did the commies allow Hilary to run in the first place?

The guy who was fired doesn't count for anything, but the Democrat talking machine does?

So Trump asked a foreign leader to look into possible corruption that took place in his country by the past administration. So what? If there was no corruption, then there's nothing to worry about. Until you can show me where Trump stated he wanted Zelensky to do so to help him in the next election over a year away, then that excuse is nothing but made up lies by the Democrats.

But let's go with that lie just to make a point. Trump asking for information on Biden as a favor, is different than Hillary and the DNC hiring a firm that got information indirectly from Russia through a retired British agent how exactly? I mean.......if Trump should be impeached for that because it's wrong, then why did the commies allow Hilary to run in the first place?
What a useless equivocator you are. You do know the bitch is just a washed up lying political hack, no longer relevant on the political scene, don't you? She is chancellor at some university in name only to garner donations to the school, while she and Bill count money and travel in retirement.

What a useless equivocator you are. You do know the bitch is just a washed up lying political hack, no longer relevant on the political scene, don't you? She is chancellor at some university in name only to garner donations to the school, while she and Bill count money and travel in retirement.

I see, when their person does it, forget about it, that was in the past. But if our guy does it, now it's an impeachable offense and totally unethical. This is what's known as hypocrisy.

I see, when their person does it, forget about it, that was in the past. But if our guy does it, now it's an impeachable offense and totally unethical. This is what's known as hypocrisy.
You don't get it. You missed your chance. She wasn't impeached because she wasn't elected. She don't matter. She cannot used justify trumps crooked totalitarian bullshit. Write her a nice letter. Maybe she will come back help you, but I doubt it.

You don't get it. You missed your chance. She wasn't impeached because she wasn't elected. She don't matter. She cannot used justify trumps crooked totalitarian bullshit. Write her a nice letter. Maybe she will come back help you, but I doubt it.

So she was not President and couldn't be impeached, but let her run for President? Can you explain the logic behind your statement? You're saying that because Trump is President, he's not allowed to use foreign sources to get information about a slightly possible political opponent, but because Hillary is not a President, she's allowed to get information from a foreign source about a real political opponent. That's ridiculous. Either getting information from a foreign source is okay or it's not. Like I said, typical leftist, it's okay when our people do it, but it certainly isn't when your people do it.

So she was not President and couldn't be impeached, but let her run for President? Can you explain the logic behind your statement? You're saying that because Trump is President, he's not allowed to use foreign sources to get information about a slightly possible political opponent, but because Hillary is not a President, she's allowed to get information from a foreign source about a real political opponent. That's ridiculous. Either getting information from a foreign source is okay or it's not. Like I said, typical leftist, it's okay when our people do it, but it certainly isn't when your people do it.
You really can't get over that lying bitch, can you. Are you just a no name powerless cuck, following a party that could not even get your sworn enemy in court on any charge at all, even when your party controlled both houses of congress and the department of Justice for first two years of your god king? Don't get pathetic ray.

Trump didn't serve. Col Vindmann told the truth to Congress.
Rush Limbaugh has been the fence for every Trump lie.
No. In this Great Nation we don't have Lieutenant Colonels dictating foreign policy, if that is what you are looking for, you might want to go find a Banana Republic.

He reported what he heard. Pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy.
The term "political rival" has not legal meaning. You described a non-crime. Investigating crooks is what the DOJ is supposed to do.

The DOJ has not opened a investigation. They need something to open a preliminary investigation which they are unable to find.
Trump was asking Ukraine for help in opening an investigation, moron. They already had something: Joe's admission of a quid pro quo on video.

Moron, quid pro quo simply means something for something.

Something for something can be PERFECTLY APROPRIATE or it can be PERFECTLY ILLEGAL and everything in between.

An apropriate exchange is not something in terms of investigation. If I exchange and apple for orange does not mean there are grounds investigate me.

Equally, Joe talking about pressuring Ukraine to remove a corrupt prosecutor in itself is not only not-inappropriate, but applaudable. Thats what good American foreign policy looks like.

What about Flynn?
My point on that was Obama prosecuted a leaker, which Trump should do with Vindman and especially Comey
Vindman is not a "leaker".
sure he is. even admitted it.

Vindman Just Admitted To Leaking To The Anti-Trump Whistleblower
Funny stuff!
traitorous in fact.
Nope, just funny. In a sad kinda way.

My point on that was Obama prosecuted a leaker, which Trump should do with Vindman and especially Comey
Vindman is not a "leaker".
sure he is. even admitted it.

Vindman Just Admitted To Leaking To The Anti-Trump Whistleblower
Funny stuff!
traitorous in fact.
Nope, just funny. In a sad kinda way.
Traitor, went against his oath. That’s a traitor

Are you calling Zelinski a liar?

Are you calling Zelinski a liar?
Why, are you kin to him?

Zelensky is not going to get involved in this.

Which is exactly why the Democrats charged Trump with this phony impeachment.

The aid was released once it became public knowledge.

The aid was released well ahead of schedule. Did the Thought Police tell you what Trump was thinking when he released the aid?

Trump wanted a phony investigation but the sordid affair became public. Even Mulvaney confirms the quid pro quo.

No, what he said is that he was misconstrued in his words. More lying MSM.

It is abuse of power as pressuring a foreign country to investigate a political rival is not a part of any legitimate foreign policy.

Yet it was okay when Biden actually did it.

"The White House has relinquished its hold on $250 million in military aid to Ukraine after weeks of bipartisan pressure from lawmakers who said the funding was needed to deter Russia...
$250M is all it takes to deter Russia? Don't be stupid. We give this money to them, they turn around and use it to go shopping at our Defense Contractors, and every step of the way, everyone involved takes a little grease. Trump was asking why we had be the only one giving them money and wanted an explanation as to why Europe was chipping in. The Deep State can get money faster from us than from Europe, so they wanted Trump to shut up and fork it over, which, after a brief delay, he did.
... President Donald Trump’s initial hold angered some lawmakers who are typically his allies, including South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham, who chairs the Senate subcommittee that covers State Department spending.

“I will be the strongest voice here if they don’t timely release the [2020 military aid],” Graham said." ...
You might want to check Open Secrets and see how much money he is pulling in from Defense Contractors.
... No one had any problems with Biden then.
No one knew about them before Dems blew up their front runner and drove Trump's approval rating to his highest ever. Ooops!

No. In this Great Nation we don't have Lieutenant Colonels dictating foreign policy, if that is what you are looking for, you might want to go find a Banana Republic.

He reported what he heard. Pressuring a foreign government to investigate a political rival is not a legitimate foreign policy.
The term "political rival" has not legal meaning. You described a non-crime. Investigating crooks is what the DOJ is supposed to do.

The DOJ has not opened a investigation. They need something to open a preliminary investigation which they are unable to find.
Trump was asking Ukraine for help in opening an investigation, moron. They already had something: Joe's admission of a quid pro quo on video.

They had no such thing. The fact is that the Defense Department is required to certify that Ukraine is fighting corruption. That certification was completed in May. Shokin's successor stated that no Ukrainian laws were broken by any member of the Biden family...
He's the guy, that replaced the guy that Biden got fired via $Billion extortion threat involving US funds? If he didn't want to meet the same fate, what did you expect him to say?

Forum List

Back